• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,711 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:49 pm
@Drnaline,
I see about a hundred dudes a day down here in south Texas who look like that guy.
Marijuanifornia

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 01:49 am
@Drnaline,
Does anyone know the name of the American that gave al-Qaeda the idea to crash jets into famous landmarks?

He wasn't a Muslim. He wasn't Arab. He wasn't a religious or political extremist. In fact, he was just a drunk white American.

His name was Frank Eugene Corder. On the night of September 11, 1994, Frank Corder stole a single-engine Cessna 150L from an airfield in Pennsylvania. After a night of flying around, reportedly drinking and smoking crack, Frank E. Corder thought it would be pretty funny to land his plane on the lawn of the White House.

But in his intoxicated state, he overjudged his speed or the length of his landing area or both, and in the early morning hours of September 12, 1994, Frank Eugene Corder crashed his plane into the south wall of the White House, two stories below the Presidential bedroom, killing himself instantly.

Al-Qaeda has access to televisions. Some Muslim extremists saw the news report showing a mangled plane slammed up against a majour American landmark and thought, "We could probably hijack bigger jet airliners and crash them into even more famous targets."

Thus, a white, non-Muslim American gave al-Qaeda the idea for 9-11-01.
0 Replies

cornnfedd

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:47 am
@Drnaline,
looks like any other person really...

could be your neighbour..

scary stuff.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 07:44 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18975 wrote:
I see about a hundred dudes a day down here in south Texas who look like that guy.
Not many will answer to Adnan.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:31 am
@Drnaline,
Quote:
In November 2004, another key al-Qaida operative was captured in Pakistan. He told interrogators that the terrorist group had arranged to smuggle nuclear supplies and tactical nuclear weapons into Mexico, then to transport them across the U.S. border with the aid of a Latino street gang. The gang was later identified as Mara Salvatrucha – a group Adnan at met with during his visit to Honduras.

This must be why you think that we are safe as long as we continue to occupy Iraq "fighting them there instead of here" isn't it Draline?
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:37 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19009 wrote:
This must be why you think that we are safe as long as we continue to occupy Iraq "fighting them there instead of here" isn't it Draline?

Irrelevant. The U.S. can't crack down on immigration across its border with Mexico because American society is now too Hispanicized to permit that. No politician in the country will support any such measure for the sake of his or her career. The Hispanic population supports a merger with Mexico on an emotional level. Sure, on a rational level, they don't want the U.S. to be a replica of Mexico, but on an emotional level, they just can't take a decisive stand against their Hispanic brethren who are trying to escape the hopelessness of Latin American economics. I know. I'm married to one.:headbang:
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 10:23 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19012 wrote:
Irrelevant. The U.S. can't crack down on immigration across its border with Mexico because American society is now too Hispanicized to permit that. No politician in the country will support any such measure for the sake of his or her career. The Hispanic population supports a merger with Mexico on an emotional level. Sure, on a rational level, they don't want the U.S. to be a replica of Mexico, but on an emotional level, they just can't take a decisive stand against their Hispanic brethren who are trying to escape the hopelessness of Latin American economics. I know. I'm married to one.:headbang:

Right, so lets just ignore the stream of illegal immigrants coming across the border, not to mention the proven threat terrorist coming across through Mexico, and bury our heads in the sands of the middle east and pretend we are "fighting the good fight" over there, because Americans don't want to be label "racist" by a bunch of criminals that scream brown power at the top of their lungs at election time? **** that. Bring our troops home and station the 101st and 82nd at the border.
Reagaknight

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 02:08 pm
@Drnaline,
You obviously live in Texas, Pino, we just had a large anti-illegal immigration rally here in PA.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:02 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19009 wrote:
Seen an attack on our soil since 9/11. To you that means we are less safer because it is inevitable. YOu gloom and doomers are all alike, LOL
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;18975 wrote:

I think that was his point - to fit in in any crowd without being noticed or raising concern.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 05:17 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19062 wrote:
Seen an attack on our soil since 9/11. To you that means we are less safer because it is inevitable. YOu gloom and doomers are all alike, LOL

Did, you even read the article attached to the picture you posted? LOL, Kind of like you posting those two articles where two different news agencies that both claimed to have found the same document that the CIA "missed" LOL. So, you post an article, talking about how ringleaders are operating in America, planning attacks on an even bigger scale, and yet somehow I am just a gloomer and doomer? LOLOLOLOLOL

Here. in case you can't read...

Quote:
According to Williams, Adnan has not only been charged by al-Qaida with orchestrating a nuclear attack – he may have already smuggled nuclear material into America...

....In April 2001, Williams disclosed, Adnan spent 10 days in Panama, where he reportedly met with al-Qaida officials to help plan the 9/11 attacks.

After the terrorist strikes, Adnan became a key figure in al-Qaida's plans to escalate its attacks on the U.S. Williams compiled evidence that Osama bin Laden designated him to arrange a simultaneous nuclear attack on seven U.S. cities – New York, Washington, Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Boston and Las Vegas...

....In November 2004, another key al-Qaida operative was captured in Pakistan. He told interrogators that the terrorist group had arranged to smuggle nuclear supplies and tactical nuclear weapons into Mexico, then to transport them across the U.S. border with the aid of a Latino street gang. The gang was later identified as Mara Salvatrucha – a group Adnan at met with during his visit to Honduras.

"The gang has some form of presence in virtually every Hispanic community across the United States, and can offer al-Qaida unparalleled infiltration into any city in the country," according to a report from the Jamestown Foundation cited by Williams.

But yea, THE END IS NEAR!!!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:02 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19074 wrote:
Did, you even read the article attached to the picture you posted? LOL, Kind of like you posting those two articles where two different news agencies that both claimed to have found the same document that the CIA "missed" LOL. So, you post an article, talking about how ringleaders are operating in America, planning attacks on an even bigger scale, and yet somehow I am just a gloomer and doomer? LOLOLOLOLOL

Here. in case you can't read...

But yea, THE END IS NEAR!!!
I read the whole article. Essentually you and the terrorists are thrive on this. Why do we have to withdraw our troops, isn't it to protect the homeland and our borders?
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:20 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19097 wrote:
I read the whole article. Essentually you and the terrorists are thrive on this. Why do we have to withdraw our troops, isn't it to protect the homeland and our borders?

Why do you want them to stay? To make it easier for our enemies to come in? Sounds like you are the one with the anti American agenda.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 06:25 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19106 wrote:
Why do you want them to stay? To make it easier for our enemies to come in? Sounds like you are the one with the anti American agenda.
For the same reason we want them to stay in Germany Japan, Korea, and any other place we have troops stationed. It's our foreign policy.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:08 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19019 wrote:
Right, so lets just ignore the stream of illegal immigrants coming across the border, not to mention the proven threat terrorist coming across through Mexico, and bury our heads in the sands of the middle east and pretend we are "fighting the good fight" over there, because Americans don't want to be label "racist" by a bunch of criminals that scream brown power at the top of their lungs at election time? *** that. Bring our troops home and station the 101st and 82nd at the border.

I hear you, but those are the cold, ugly facts of life. In a democracy, The People decide, and right now, The People are slowly turning brown. It's a classic Catch 22 situation. The more who come, the browner our citizenry becomes. The browner it becomes, the more who come across. Meanwhile, our society steadily, with ever increasing acceleration, becomes HISPANICIZED. Face it. Within five decades the U.S. will be a Latin American country. The question will become whether or not she will retain her super-power status. There are no super-powers in Latin America. :scratchchin:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:19 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19035 wrote:
You obviously live in Texas, Pino, we just had a large anti-illegal immigration rally here in PA.

I'd like to believe that, but I can't. It's a steady, ever-widening, -deepening flow. Having lived in Latin America myself, I know it will never stop, because Latin America will never have a decent enough economy to satisfy its citizens the way our economy satisfies us. It's only a matter of time before all of the continental Western Hemisphere is Hispanic. Wherever economics are sound, Hispanicization will follow. Hispanic sociological character, religion and poverty perfectly coincide with continuous, unstoppable migration toward jobs, and community growth, wherever they're found. The southern latitudes are your preview. Enjoy the movie.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19143 wrote:
I hear you, but those are the cold, ugly facts of life. In a democracy, The People decide, and right now, The People are slowly turning brown. It's a classic Catch 22 situation. The more who come, the browner our citizenry becomes. The browner it becomes, the more who come across. Meanwhile, our society steadily, with ever increasing acceleration, becomes HISPANICIZED. Face it. Within five decades the U.S. will be a Latin American country. The question will become whether or not she will retain her super-power status. There are no super-powers in Latin America. :scratchchin:

I have 0, zip, zelch, no problem what so ever with mexicans coming to America...legally. Going through the system at least gives us the chance to screw up and let the wrong people in, as opposed to them just swimming a river and jumping some fences. We have pumped billions into Iraq, and can not even come up with the funds and manpower to secure our own borders, and it is a disgrace.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:36 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19151 wrote:
I have 0, zip, zelch, no problem what so ever with mexicans coming to America...legally. Going through the system at least gives us the chance to screw up and let the wrong people in, as opposed to them just swimming a river and jumping some fences. We have pumped billions into Iraq, and can not even come up with the funds and manpower to secure our own borders, and it is a disgrace.
Write Congress, i send then at least three letters a week.
92b16vx

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 09:40 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;19154 wrote:
Write Congress, i send then at least three letters a week.

I do.