Six arrested in plot to attack Fort Dix

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:03 am
Six arrested in plot to attack Fort Dix - NJ.com: Gloucester Co. Times Updates

Posted by Gloucester County Times May 08, 2007 7:43AM
Six men -- four born in Yugoslavia, one in Jordan and one in Turkey -- who were plotting to attack Fort Dix and kill soldiers there were arrested Monday night by Federal authorities, according to the Newark Star-Ledger.

Five of the men were arrested in Cherry Hill by FBI agents. The sixth was arrested at a different location. The arrests came after members of the group allegedly tried to buy automatic weapons.

A weapons dealer who was cooperating with the FBI lured the men to a secret meeting at which they expected to purchase AK-47 rifles.

WNBC News reported that the men had practiced firing automatic weapons in recent months in the Pocono mountains in Pennsylvania.

The men are expected to be arraigned on terror conspiracy charges today, possibly in Camden.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 945 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:32 am
@Drnaline,
Breaking: Three have been identified as Illegal Aliens
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:42 am
@Drnaline,
camden? oh crap, they are screwed. lol

the only jail worse than camden county, is not in the USA. lol
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 08:58 am
@Drnaline,
lol, well it will be a good experience for them. Most radical muslim fighters look forward to having 72 sex partners... although I would say this probably isn't what they had in mind...
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:02 pm
@Drnaline,
Lol, lets attack a military base!!! They wouldn't have made it very far.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 12:06 pm
@Drnaline,
I'm guying about 50 yards from the front gate
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:34 pm
@Drnaline,
idiots.....
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 07:45 pm
@Drnaline,
They probably would've gotten lost anyway.
0 Replies

trappedbyparties

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 09:17 pm
@Drnaline,
The way i heard it, these men were trying to duplicate a tape they had made and the clerk or employee was alarmed by it when he heard them yelling gihad and alah akbar. Also they were operating out of a pizza shop and they were Going to get in by delivering pizzas. This was from a Phone conversation with a homeland security agent or something. who was investigating the case. On a local talk radio show. Aparently the FBI had been fallowing these guys for a while now and didn't do anything untill now. It just goes to show you that these people will stop at nothing. I want a cwl now more than ever. you can also listen to the phone conversation on his podcast.

Northeast Intelligence Network
NewsRadio 740 - KTRH
0 Replies

Drakej

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:58 pm
@Drnaline,
Wow Thats good stuff. They obviously thought this whole plan through. I really like the secret meeting to buy full auto weapons.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:21 am
@ohiosweetheart,
ohiosweetheart;15479 wrote:
idiots.....
Whassup Ohio? Hadn't seen you around in quite a while?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 08:20 pm
@Drnaline,
Snuck in from Mexico, too. It's time to wake up, America.
0 Replies