The French are at it again.

Drnaline

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:18 am
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;10523 wrote:
It is my understanding that every country, regardless of there affiliations will always look after there own interests first. France is doing exactly that. Just as the U.S. does and every other country in the world. France has lucrative contracts with Iran, just as they did with Iraq. Thus the oppostion to any disruption of those contracts. Russia will certainly side with Iran as will China because they all have lucrative dealings with them. I think it foolish of any country not to protect their own interests at all times.
By the way, Their would have been no successful American Revolution without the French's assistance. But once again protecting their own interest, The French knew that by helping the American Colonies revolt they would weaken England. Little did they know that it would inspire a revolution in their own country.

The french can protect what ever they like. If they wish to help countrys that fund terrorists like Iran, fine at least we know who else our enemy is. Seems like it was those very same countrys that were aiding Saddam that are aiding I'm a mad jihad. Figures, Maybe they got another oil for food scam going and they all want in on the illegal action. It must not of been in there interest to go along with the UN resolutions, what's there excuse for that? France is weak on there own policy. They can't even stand for themselves much less any
one else.
Quote:
Typical conservative. What are you, Joe McCarthy?

Maybe Joelene McCarthy.
Quote:
Did you? You personally served in WWII?
Where did she say she had served? By the same token did you see the french aid us in our cival war? "If you want a history lesson, America wouldn't be here without the French." That could be debated one fact that cannot be is the french would be long gone without the Americans.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:29 am
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10550 wrote:
Well, I'm not going to pay just to read it. Would you mind copy/pasting?

How about putting up a couple of your own links? Or the research is only on our side?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 04:17 pm
@Dmizer,
Dmizer;10523 wrote:
It is my understanding that every country, regardless of there affiliations will always look after there own interests first. France is doing exactly that. Just as the U.S. does and every other country in the world. France has lucrative contracts with Iran, just as they did with Iraq. Thus the oppostion to any disruption of those contracts. Russia will certainly side with Iran as will China because they all have lucrative dealings with them. I think it foolish of any country not to protect their own interests at all times.
By the way, Their would have been no successful American Revolution without the French's assistance. But once again protecting their own interest, The French knew that by helping the American Colonies revolt they would weaken England. Little did they know that it would inspire a revolution in their own country.

It's still on going, it's called Quebec.:dunno:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:11 pm
@Drnaline,
What in the hell is she thinking? ALL of Europe is a likely target of Islamic terrorism. :FU1:
Red cv

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;10609 wrote:
What in the hell is she thinking? ALL of Europe is a likely target of Islamic terrorism. :FU1:

Could you please clarify that "Sentence" and to whom you directed it?

Of course all of Europe is a target for Terrorism, read any EU newspapers lately.
0 Replies