For those that think Bush lied

Drnaline

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 05:51 pm
@Tumusiime Percy David,
Tumusiime Percy David;34150 wrote:
The Bush foreign policy will have have to haunt him for years to come. I can't imagine how chaotic Iraq has become. Certainly I would rather have had a Saddam Iraq than the current Iraq of lawlessness.

Support International

Wow, long time in between posts there percy!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 06:12 pm
@Red cv,
Red;34371 wrote:
Well they found some some toxic stew at the UN over the week-end, considering their track record of corruption (oil for medicine) perhaps they took out the chemical weapons one vile at a time?

I don't care if he lied, just get the job done. If the US leaves let the left watch Muslims kill Muslims and on week-ends they will commit genocide against the Kurds. Is that what the oh so tolerant left want? Honestly I wish the left would consider the consequences of their actions instead we pay for them (to fight the fight again). I don't believe in looking back, move forward and crush the bugs. If the US leaves the Muslim world will rejoice in what they consider Cowardness, and frankly that's what it is. The left's cowardness in times of war, they'd rather attend conferences with terrorist than fight evil.

We need to protect the flow of oil and help keep AQ and the others off Israel's back. We should be prepared to nuke some targets, if necessary. Iran comes to mind. Its nuke program could be taken out with nuke strikes.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2007 07:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Three days is the new squivy on doin away with Irans military. That's there entire military there talking. I see if i can find a link.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34380 wrote:
We need to protect the flow of oil and help keep AQ and the others off Israel's back. We should be prepared to nuke some targets, if necessary. Iran comes to mind. Its nuke program could be taken out with nuke strikes.

LOL!

War mongers seem to be synonymous with some here.

Yee-HAW, let's kill those that disagree with us. Let's nuke them into oblivion. Ride em cowboy!

LOL! Can you say EXTREMIST???

Keep up the good work junior.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 12:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34380 wrote:

LOL your prepared to nuke iran to protect the oil supply LOL yeh that sounds a great idea pino :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 01:04 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34511 wrote:
LOL!

Yee-HAW, let's kill those that disagree with us. Let's nuke them into oblivion. Ride em cowboy!

I was referring to Iran.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 01:06 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;34513 wrote:
LOL your prepared to nuke iran to protect the oil supply LOL yeh that sounds a great idea pino :eek:

Not just that. Iran needs to go, for the sake of keeping the Middle East safe for Israel and US interests.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 02:01 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34522 wrote:
I was referring to Iran.

DUH, REALLY?

Sorry, no comprehension (that means understanding) problems here junior.

Going to war for the sake of peace is like ******* for the sake of virginity.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;34523 wrote:
Not just that. Iran needs to go, for the sake of keeping the Middle East safe for Israel and US interests.

Why don't we just bomb everybody...that would solve everything...
If you used your brain, you understand that everything is connected to everything else....the world could not exist without an Iran, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or a Middle East...it's a global society...
Do you think if there is the Big One (earthquake) in California, that it's not going to affect Russia, and the rest of the world? Are you crazy? Everything is connected. You can't nuke a country and expect the fallout to just dissipate. Chernobyl affect us!
Are you stupid? Or what?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:34 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34555 wrote:
If you used your brain, you understand that everything is connected to everything else....the world could not exist without an Iran, or Iraq, or Afghanistan, or a Middle East...it's a global society...
Do you think if there is the Big One (earthquake) in California, that it's not going to affect Russia, and the rest of the world? Are you crazy? Everything is connected. You can't nuke a country and expect the fallout to just dissipate. Chernobyl affect us!
Are you stupid? Or what?

thats pino answer to everthing ! bomb the lot of them :eek:
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;34563 wrote:
thats pino answer to everthing ! bomb the lot of them :eek:

Well, they should be careful what they wish on others....Karma is funny like that.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 04:41 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34532 wrote:
DUH, REALLY?

Sorry, no comprehension (that means understanding) problems here junior.

Going to war for the sake of peace is like ***ing for the sake of virginity.

Arms too short to box with God, or anybody else.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:06 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;34511 wrote:
LOL!

Junior is the only reason you can sleep at night. Warmonger is a little better then pussy in by book.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34555 wrote:
Are you stupid? Or what?
The world did fine without hitler, go figure.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:07 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34565 wrote:
Well, they should be careful what they wish on others....Karma is funny like that.
Yeah, that how we know what's coming for you.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:08 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;34566 wrote:
Arms too short to box with God, or anybody else.

They seem to have run you in circles a few times. To the point of quiting.
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:12 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34575 wrote:
The world did fine without hitler, go figure.

Better to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove "all" doubt
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34577 wrote:
They seem to have run you in circles a few times. To the point of quiting.

Yeah, but I'm no longer frustrated by you....you are but a gnat...an annoyance.
Nothing more.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Remove all doubt alot do ya?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2007 05:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;34583 wrote:
Remove all doubt alot do ya?

The difference between the two of us is, a whole lot of people may think me a fool...but I'm the one that hasn't confirmed it.
Zoom.
0 Replies