Is Iran honoring some of her promises?

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:19 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44658 wrote:
I talk "funny" because I am educated in proper speech!

Yeah, right. That was my first observation.:alcoholic:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:20 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44655 wrote:
Why don't you read? It says right under my name where i am from!

I am from Michigan! more specificly i live near the state capitol, Lansing... :patriot:

That's where you live. It might not be where you're from. Are you a foreigner? Just answer the question, please. For example, are you Middle Eastern?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44662 wrote:
That's where you live. It might not be where you're from. Are you a foreigner? Just answer the question, please. For example, are you Middle Eastern?

Michigan born and raised!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 07:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44661 wrote:
Yeah, right. That was my first observation.:alcoholic:

It must be a Texan thing.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 11:29 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Quote:
It must be a Texan thing.

Please don't lump us all together. Texas is big enough to have a wide variety of people, including many who came here from elsewhere as soon as they could!
Numpty

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 10:07 am
@Curmudgeon,
What if she, what if she isn't?

Who gave you the right to dictate to an independant country what they can and can't do,........Erm,.....I am thinking No-one.

Yup,..the occupation of Iraq is illeagal if you were to invade Iran so too would that be. If any country is harking back the late 1930's it is the Bush administration, hell bent on descending us into a Third world war.

If you were Iranian what would you do if your country were threatend?

EXACTLY!!!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2007 02:39 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;44689 wrote:
Please don't lump us all together. Texas is big enough to have a wide variety of people, including many who came here from elsewhere as soon as they could!

i'm talking of the Texan accent, of course. I'm NOT saying anything bad about Texans.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 09:33 am
@Curmudgeon,
Thanks to both of you for ruining another thread with posts bashing each other rather than discussing the subject.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:02 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Poor Curmie. Poor guy. It rained on his parade. I love ya, Man. Really....I do.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 08:04 pm
@Curmudgeon,
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK HERE!!!!!! Yes, Iran is violating its deals, treaties, agreements and world obligations. It certainly is, and we must stop it, dead in its tracks.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
you never fully responded to this:

Does one have to be musilm to not want to invade Iran? I don't want to invade Iran for many reasons, considering the past i find it difficault to trust the Bush adminstration when they lied about Iraq having WMDs and about Iraq having terrorist connections which also was a lie.....i don't want to repeat past mistakes!

and just for arguments sake i am an Atheist, not a muslim....
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;44984 wrote:
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK HERE!!!!!! Yes, Iran is violating its deals, treaties, agreements and world obligations. It certainly is, and we must stop it, dead in its tracks.

Did you even read the ******* article? The article states that they are NOT violating the agreement, and they ARE trying to slow if not stop the elements in their country that are supplying weaponary to insurgents in Iraq. Jeuss, your blind hatred is amazing.

Curm you link goes to http://www.conflictingviews.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=39, which is "New Reply". Can you link the article?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 09:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;45336 wrote:
Did you even read the ***ing article? The article states that they are NOT violating the agreement, and they ARE trying to slow if not stop the elements in their country that are supplying weaponary to insurgents in Iraq. Jeuss, your blind hatred is amazing.

Curm you link goes to http://www.conflictingviews.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=39, which is "New Reply". Can you link the article?

Inhaling propaganda is hazardous to one's health. :rofl:
92b16vx

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 09:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45354 wrote:

Yea, because you want reasons to hate muslims, everything that says they aren't as evil as you wish is propaganda.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 10:02 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45354 wrote:

If that's true, then you must be near-death!
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:17 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;45363 wrote:
If that's true, then you must be near-death!

As Doc Holiday would say, "I'm in my prime.":leghumper:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;45358 wrote:
Yea, because you want reasons to hate muslims, everything that says they aren't as evil as you wish is propaganda.

There I was, a non-hater, minding my own business. Then 911 blew up in my face, and I changed. Sorry.
:worship::rocketwhore:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 07:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;45424 wrote:
There I was, a non-hater, minding my own business. Then 911 blew up in my face, and I changed. Sorry.
:worship::rocketwhore:

If you are gonna blame all muslims for the asctions of a few radical muslims then i will blame all christains for the actions of a few radical christains .......how is that for equality? :dunno:
Numpty

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 04:48 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;45427 wrote:
If you are gonna blame all muslims for the asctions of a few radical muslims then i will blame all christains for the actions of a few radical christains .......how is that for equality? :dunno:

The guy has a point Pinochet, Hundreds of millions of people blamed for the actions of a few, and because Bush hoodwinked us into believing ole Saddam had something to do with it and accused him of having WMD's (which Iraq did not have) we are pretty much heading towards a third world war.

The hate you foster for a people, because of a few, shows you are not a christian but a fascist.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 12:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;44651 wrote:
Does one have to be musilm to not want to invade Iran? I don't want to invade Iran for many reasons, considering the past i find it difficault to trust the Bush adminstration when they lied about Iraq having WMDs and about Iraq having terrorist connections which also was a lie.....i don't want to repeat past mistakes!

and just for arguments sake i am an Atheist, not a muslim....

well said :thumbup: pino has actually asked me if i had converted to islam,because i didn't agree with his point of view.
0 Replies