ndjs wrote:
^ Brent doesn't pay anyways. Remember that Bama - LSU game? Smile

I figured free 80 dollar speakers was enough Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 11:48 am
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
Sure Very Happy

Have you read up on him? Do you have any problems with his beliefs? Just a question looking to hear feedback on what others think of him.

I honestly do not see a HUGE difference in view points from most republicans. There are differences but they are not those of the repubs/dems
Dollar it is.

Quote:
Have you read up on him? Do you have any problems with his beliefs? Just a question looking to hear feedback on what others think of him.

This is Mike's idea of attracting repugs. From his web site.

Quote:

Every other pandering is just to the opposite. His prodominate angle is his ability to fight for you. Do you need some one to fight for you? I don't. Why would he only pander to rational repugs? Does he think the rest of us are not worthwhile? Do you consider me rational? He doesn't. Why does he have nothing else to say other then bush is evil? What are his ideas for the rational repugs, i failed to see any?

Quote:
I honestly do not see a HUGE difference in view points from most republicans. There are differences but they are not those of the repubs/dems

You may not but he does alot. Unless you fit in to his definition of Rational. Of which i don't and he saw to it. He is an appeaser to every party except one. Care to guess which one? You think this guy will make a difference, he sounds like any other politition. Uses alot of open ended statements, claims you need a fighter and how he is gonna HELP you. Effective advertising i will say, he bought you. Saddly i will be forced to take your money as i see not his triumpth.
Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 11:56 am
@Brent cv,
Brent wrote:
I figured free 80 dollar speakers was enough Very Happy
If you considered that as payment then they were not free. And you need to let the other part know as well that you consider the dept paid.
Brent cv

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 07:01 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
If you considered that as payment then they were not free. And you need to let the other part know as well that you consider the dept paid.

lol I don't look into things that deep... they were free to him :wink:
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 07:04 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline wrote:
Dollar it is.

This is Mike's idea of attracting repugs. From his web site.

Every other pandering is just to the opposite. His prodominate angle is his ability to fight for you. Do you need some one to fight for you? I don't. Why would he only pander to rational repugs? Does he think the rest of us are not worthwhile? Do you consider me rational? He doesn't. Why does he have nothing else to say other then bush is evil? What are his ideas for the rational repugs, i failed to see any?

You may not but he does alot. Unless you fit in to his definition of Rational. Of which i don't and he saw to it. He is an appeaser to every party except one. Care to guess which one? You think this guy will make a difference, he sounds like any other politition. Uses alot of open ended statements, claims you need a fighter and how he is gonna HELP you. Effective advertising i will say, he bought you. Saddly i will be forced to take your money as i see not his triumpth.

We will see :wink: I welcome change and I would rather see him for 4 years and give the Libertarian Party an oppurtunity to show their stances on issues than put a republican or democrat into office that has not shown me satisfactory results.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 06:29 pm
@Curmudgeon,
well you got to keep that sweet pioneer deck. :cool:
0 Replies