Cheney Tshirt

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 12:16 am
I would probably buy one of these tshirts .
http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/huntwithdick.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,526 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 12:57 am
@Curmudgeon,
lmfao that is awsome
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 12:23 pm
@Curmudgeon,
haha, this has been a gold mine for political satirists.

I've heard "Quailgate" "Deadeye Dick" and a mountain of other hilarious things.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 02:56 pm
@ndjs,
I like seeing Cheney in the hot seat.Very Happy
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 04:13 pm
@Curmudgeon,
^ dude, that's mean. He'll get a heart attack.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 11:19 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Cheney in the hot seat ??
It is absurd that the big media is upset because thinking men and women made reasonable decisions at the time of the accident , and didn't let them have the story first ! The nearest large local paper was notified in a timely manner by eyewitnesses , and in this case by the owner of the hunting property .
The big media avoids good news every day to point out anything they can find to denigrate the current administration .
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 07:34 am
@Curmudgeon,
I could care less about the media. I think it showed poor judgement in shooting a rifle when it wasn't clear where everyone was at the time. Shooting at ground level is dangerous, and just asking for an accident to happen.

Accidents are caused by someone using poor judgement.Didn't Cheney mention he had a beer before hunting? What is the effect of alcohol on the prescriptions Cheney takes?

Allowing a third party to notify the public of the event, poor judgement.
Notifing Bush 2 hours later, poor judgement.
Ground level shots into the brush, poor judgement.
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:34 am
@Curmudgeon,
Ground level shots into the brush aren't dangerous if some 78 y/o old fart doesn't come walkin up out of nowhere and fail to identify himself.

Personally I think that the whole situation, while funny, is stupid. There have to be more important things happening in the world today and since last week than a simple hunting accident. They happen everyday.

tumbleweed, where did you see that Cheney had a beer?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 12:40 pm
@ndjs,
I'v read about 20 articals on this so I have to go fishing. I'll find it.Very Happy

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/02/15/cheney-drinking/

That was quick.lol.
First search
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 04:33 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Thx, hadn't heard that. "At least one beer" doesn't sound like good news for Cheney.
But, 5 or 6 hours prior, that's amazing if it had any affect, but Cheney probably single-handedly keeps several pharmaceutical companies in business as well...
0 Replies

STEVE cv

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:35 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Am i the only one that feels they are making a big deal out of nothing, its a hunting accident it was not intentional.
Brent cv

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2006 11:40 pm
@STEVE cv,
STEVE wrote:
Am i the only one that feels they are making a big deal out of nothing, its a hunting accident it was not intentional.

No you're not
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 11:22 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon wrote:
Cheney in the hot seat ??
It is absurd that the big media is upset because thinking men and women made reasonable decisions at the time of the accident , and didn't let them have the story first ! The nearest large local paper was notified in a timely manner by eyewitnesses , and in this case by the owner of the hunting property .
The big media avoids good news every day to point out anything they can find to denigrate the current administration .

amen I so agree with that ^
0 Replies

ohiosweetheart

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 11:25 pm
@STEVE cv,
STEVE wrote:

no you're not the only one. Hunting accidents happen every day and don't make front page news. the ONLY reason this one did is that the liberal media will do anything to try and discredit this administration, in any way they can, no matter what it takes.
If this had happened to you or I, it wouldn't have been on the news :cool:
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2006 11:58 pm
@Curmudgeon,
other than local news
0 Replies