Ethics Test

Ken cv

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 07:07 am
Ethics Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer,
you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely
fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer
needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Test Question: You are in New Orleans to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused
by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a
photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this
epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are
houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is
unleashing all of its destructive fury. Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He
is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer . . . somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's
George W. Bush!! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him
under, forever.

You have two options--you can save the life of G. W. Bush, or you can shoot a dramatic
Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful
men.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of
black and white?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,364 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 01:00 pm
@Ken cv,
lol reminds me of the Hilary Clinton one
0 Replies

ndjs

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 03:09 pm
@Ken cv,
it IS the Hillary Clinton one. I thought these jokes could be more clever?
0 Replies

NaterG

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 08:20 pm
@Ken cv,
I believe I have seen that joke with a lot of other poloticians too, a little old, but still gets a slight chuckle.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 08:34 am
@Ken cv,
I would leave the camera rolling and get a great shoot of me saving the Pres. Gotta be worth more when you meet your maker. If not at least you sleep better.
0 Replies