My Feelings on Bush and the direction this country is headed

USA All The Way

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 09:53 am
@Brent cv,
I wonders where we woulds all be rite now ifin ole klinton guy would have done his job wit dem dere rag heads???

Now we or some not me blames it all on da bush guy,,,,,how pathetics:beat:
Drnaline

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:00 pm
@Brent cv,
Quote:
that this war was necessary.

No new attacks since.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:03 pm
@USA All The Way,
USA All The Way;9506 wrote:
I wonders where we woulds all be rite now ifin ole klinton guy would have done his job wit dem dere rag heads???

Now we or some not me blames it all on da bush guy,,,,,how pathetics:beat:
Makes me wonder what Sandy Berger stuffed up his ass, or was it down his socks, LOL.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 10:02 pm
@oleo,
oleo;9494 wrote:
I said "running" the war and the resulting occupation. No, they didn't have
a say in that. They still don't, as the "idotic, too small to do anything but
have more of our brothers killed" surge is proving at the moment.

So don't you think that UN should have been more efficient to handle this huge political dilemma?

What American suppose to do, nothing? Just been indifferent to all those attacks before to the 9/11?

What if the 9/11 was a deliberate attack to defy the Bush administration? After all the man is the son of the other Bush a man very hated by the muslims! So what's the solution, against people who hates America for being America?

What if the world is seeing this whole situation from the wrong point of view? I mean, perhaps we are manipulated and mislead by our own conventions which as fear as can be, it will provoke us to say and do things politically correct but ineffective to the problem we face, on the other hand we need to be able to do what is necessary but also crude (Iraq war) indeed political incorrect....
We cannot have a perfect world!! Bad people need to pay the consequences of their actions regaredless of their race, religion or nationality!!!! Criminals, terrorists cannot use their religion. race or nationality as an excuse not to be punished!!!!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 08:23 am
@Brent cv,
Quote:
What American suppose to do, nothing? Just been indifferent to all those attacks before to the 9/11?

You`re supposed to be forgiving, because you know better than to do the same.

Quote:
So what's the solution, against people who hates America for being America?

They didn't start hating you for no reason, try stop being america, and start being humans.

Quote:
We cannot have a perfect world

No we don't have a perfect world, but I sure wish we did.

Quote:
Criminals, terrorists cannot use their religion. race or nationality as an excuse not to be punished!!!!

To them it is not an excuse, it is an unrefutable reason, something like your own for attacking them. You can't fisically fight an ideology, learn from history! That has never worked, repression always ends and liberty always triumphs it takes time. These terrorist will become more moderate, it HAS happened before, more than once. Pacience is the key word, not retribution.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 12:28 pm
@Brent cv,
[[I]I]You`re supposed to be forgiving, because you know better than to do the same.[/I][/I]

That's really coomandable if it will work...Where you are leaving? This is reality and unfortunately there people out there violent and brutal.. Are you in denial?
Sorry but It seems to me that you do not understand the gravity of the situation. it will be so easy if we could stop bad people from duing bad things with the force of compassion, forgiviness and magnitude, the world will be perfect right? Unfortunately the real world it what it is.... Reality check here!!

They didn't start hating you for no reason, try stop being america, and start being humans.

So you are sympatetic and understanding about them hating other human beings and condemning Americans for defend themselves agaist this hatred? You are really confused man!
First of all the fundamentalist muslims guess what, thinks are on a full lenght scale holy mission, involving everybody not only americans but our way to live; they consider themselves messiah(s)...Remind me again who are the ones thinks they trascend humanity?

No we don't have a perfect world, but I sure wish we did.

So everybody else, except who? The holy ones!!
You keep dreaming, while the real people face real danger and uglyness!!!!

To them it is not an excuse, it is an unrefutable reason, something like your own for attacking them.
Eh, right!!!! So welcome to kill anytime anyplace!!!

[I]You can't fisically fight an ideology, learn from history! [/B][/I]
So why they fight western ideology to impose theirs? When actually they use our un-holy technology to spread threats and predjudice?

That has never worked, repression always ends and liberty always triumphs it takes time.
What liberty man? Look at the world today! It' s a mess and a million times more dangerous it was 15 years ago? If u think that spread forgivenss make our enemies more tolerant and embracing, you got backwards!!!!

These terrorist will become more moderate, it HAS happened before, more than once. Pacience is the key word, not retribution.
As long terrorrism is moderate we can tolerate and live with it? Uhmh!

Thinking about nutties!!!!!Oh oh!!!Watch out!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 12:58 pm
@Brent cv,
pure evil. GW is just out-of-touch, but she is EVIL. Don't screw around with doubt. Believe me. SHE IS ONE SICK HAG, WITH SOMETHING VERY, VERY SUSPICIOUS ON HER BREATH (for a woman).:headbang:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 02:12 pm
@Brent cv,
Quote:
That's really coomandable if it will work...Where you are leaving? This is reality and unfortunately there people out there violent and brutal.. Are you in denial?
Sorry but It seems to me that you do not understand the gravity of the situation. it will be so easy if we could stop bad people from duing bad things with the force of compassion, forgiviness and magnitude, the world will be perfect right? Unfortunately the real world it what it is.... Reality check here!!

America has been using an all out military stratagy for quite a while now, and so far it doesn't seem to be working. If direct military engagement isn't working why not try something else for a change.

Quote:
So you are sympatetic and understanding about them hating other human beings and condemning Americans for defend themselves agaist this hatred?

No that goes both ways, they need to stop this as well.

Quote:
As long terrorrism is moderate we can tolerate and live with it? Uhmh!

As soon as it becomes moderate it ceases to be terrorism.

I accept that at this moment there is no alternative to war, and to covertly assault and destroy terrorist and associated cells. What I fail to see is progress on behalf of the American government and its arrogant posture toward the world, and progress on behalf of the radical Islamists who believe in destroying any and every ideology minimally diferent then their own. If the war is bringing no progress to either side, then another aproach is necessary. Neither the USA nor these radicals are changing the situation on their own, so it falls to the rest of the world to get everything on track. I fail to see anyone get involved. If the USA backs out their done for, and the terrorists are growing in number and power, why doesn't anyone do ANYTHING? The USA at least is trying something, even though it might not be the right way in the long run, at least it kept the terrorist off the rest of us. We need to be present, everyone of us not only americans and muslims, but everybody, we need to care and to push our governments to get involved, we need to try diferent aproaches, then we all get a say in it, and we all get credit when a solution is found, we all progress.
Red cv

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 04:42 pm
@Brent cv,
After September 11 Bush did what had to be done, the Radicals do not respect weakness or honesty. They hate us in the "West" because they fear our way of life, they do not want their woman and children to have equality. They fear Democracy, and the Islamic Radicals will fight us because that's all they do is fight. We are just their current target of hate.
Sherman cv

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 05:20 pm
@Red cv,
Red;9566 wrote:
After September 11 Bush did what had to be done, the Radicals do not respect weakness or honesty. They hate us in the "West" because they fear our way of life, they do not want their woman and children to have equality. They fear Democracy, and the Islamic Radicals will fight us because that's all they do is fight. We are just their current target of hate.

Thanks red. That's exactly how they see the rest of the world, a threat...
Look at the palestinian for example. they find an excuse to fight Israel....Bastards!!!

God Bless America and hell to all its enemies foreigners and not..:headbang:
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 05:26 pm
@markx15,
markx15;9564 wrote:
America has been using an all out military stratagy for quite a while now, and so far it doesn't seem to be working. If direct military engagement isn't working why not try something else for a change.

I accept that at this moment there is no alternative to war, and to covertly assault and destroy terrorist and associated cells. What I fail to see is progress on behalf of the American government and its arrogant posture toward the world, and progress on behalf of the radical Islamists who believe in destroying any and every ideology minimally diferent then their own. If the war is bringing no progress to either side, then another aproach is necessary. Neither the USA nor these radicals are changing the situation on their own, so it falls to the rest of the world to get everything on track. I fail to see anyone get involved. If the USA backs out their done for, and the terrorists are growing in number and power, why doesn't anyone do ANYTHING? The USA at least is trying something, even though it might not be the right way in the long run, at least it kept the terrorist off the rest of us. We need to be present, everyone of us not only americans and muslims, but everybody, we need to care and to push our governments to get involved, we need to try diferent aproaches, then we all get a say in it, and we all get credit when a solution is found, we all progress.

I am just glad you are not US president or anything political Very Happy
U need balls to make political decisions!!! Bush is not there for a congeniality context; is there to carry out right decisions for us and the rest of the world!!! That's politics!:lightbulb:
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 05:44 pm
@markx15,
[QUOTE=markx15;9564]America has been using an all out military stratagy for quite a while now, and so far it doesn't seem to be working. If direct military engagement isn't working why not try something else for a change.

[/I]

I accept that at this moment there is no alternative to war, and to covertly assault and destroy terrorist and associated cells. What I fail to see is progress on behalf of the American government and its arrogant posture toward the world, and progress on behalf of the radical Islamists who believe in destroying any and every ideology minimally diferent then their own. If the war is bringing no progress to either side, then another aproach is necessary. Neither the USA nor these radicals are changing the situation on their own, so it falls to the rest of the world to get everything on track. I fail to see anyone get involved. If the USA backs out their done for, and the terrorists are growing in number and power, why doesn't anyone do ANYTHING? The USA at least is trying something, even though it might not be the right way in the long run, at least it kept the terrorist off the rest of us. We need to be present, everyone of us not only americans and muslims, but everybody, we need to care and to push our governments to get involved, we need to try diferent aproaches, then we all get a say in it, and we all get credit when a solution is found, we all progress.[/QUOTE]

Freekish!!!Not at all terrorism will be always terrorrism, it does not depend on the number of attacks!! Mass murder it will be always terrorrism or genocide!!!!

I think you are totally comatose, not to know the kind of enemy we face, dude! There is no other way to defeat the radicals...If it was so easy to use the power of specch, it will have bee resolved long ago!!!U need to realize the kind of people you are talking about! They do not see things your way and less they want to listen to you!!!

iam sorry not agree at all. Our principle are different, we have been provoked, we are just trying to defend ourselves!!!!

U can put it whateve you want!!!
I am just glad you are not the US president or anything political Very Happy
In politics u need balls to make decisions!!! Bush is not there for a congeniality context; is there to carry out a job, indeed very difficult, is not your place to judge simply becasue you are not sure about the progress!!! I am sure the iraquis are glad we free them from Hussein, the rest will follow!! That's politics! Wern't you talking about patience!!!!:lightbulb:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 07:50 am
@Brent cv,
What I do think is wrong is that noone else is trying anything against terrorism. Is the USA the only one interested in ending this conflict? It shouldn't be. I might not be fit to be the US president, but you can be sure that were I the brazilian president we would be trying something to help out.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 10:19 am
@Brent cv,
Quote:
were I the brazilian president we would be trying something to help out.

And you would be demonized to the likes of our president and Blair. Welcome to the war on terror. Who is the closest enemy? The Neoliberal left. That is where your fight lies now. Many libs will hate that remark but to many nonlibs it is true.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 04:42 pm
@USA All The Way,
That' s right bushido!! You must be in or out!!!! No middle grounds....The war on terror utterly it's a serious business, no place to act as the monks of TiBet!!!:no:
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 04:46 pm
@Brent cv,
Oh i disagree, the monks of Tibet acted with true valor, but there is a time and place for everthing.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:09 pm
@USA All The Way,
No this place no this time!!! Very Happy
We need a strategic plan to convince the unconvincibles that we will keep on fighting to defend our countries from the unrelenting ignorance of those who menace our freedom and culture!!!!:headbang:
0 Replies