Rhode Island Judge Faces Legal Quandary as Gay Couple Seeks Divorce

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 04:45 pm
A lesbian couple married in Massachusetts has filed for divorce in Rhode Island, setting up a legal conundrum for judges in a state where the laws are silent on the legality of same-sex marriage.

FOXNews.com - Rhode Island Judge Faces Legal Quandary as Gay Couple Seeks Divorce - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,039 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 04:46 pm
@Brent cv,
They should go back to where they were "married" to get divorced .
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 05:00 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Typical Massholes.:thumbup: I'd like to see a fence put up on the Maine border to keep the freaks from migrating north.:cool:
Brent cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 05:22 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;7277 wrote:
Typical Massholes.:thumbup: I'd like to see a fence put up on the Maine border to keep the freaks from migrating north.:cool:

Laughing
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 06:13 pm
@Brent cv,
Maine's largest city, Portland, is bombarded by these liberal idiots and their culture. Gay parades,crime, prostitution, you name it and we imported it from Mass.

Including high taxes because of overvalued property Masswipes are buying left and right as retirement properties because money isn't a problem for them.

I have no sympathy for anyone from Mass or any problems they face concerning the gay community.
0 Replies