Al-Qaida to Muslims: Get Out of the US

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:48 pm
Al-Qaida warns of pending attacks that will rival 9/11.

WorldNetDaily: Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,403 • Replies: 16
No top replies

NaterG

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:32 pm
@Brent cv,
BRING IT OOOOONN /joe from family guy
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:21 pm
@Brent cv,
God help us all
0 Replies

goodchessactor

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:06 pm
@Brent cv,
No one should be surprized. I remember some liberals yelling, "just give them the damn West Bank for crying out loud and let's get this over with!"....

It won't end folks. Armageddon is on the way.
Brent cv

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 07:11 pm
@goodchessactor,
goodchessactor;4783 wrote:
No one should be surprized. I remember some liberals yelling, "just give them the damn West Bank for crying out loud and let's get this over with!"....

It won't end folks. Armageddon is on the way.

That's kind of like Europe trying to please Adolf... how did that turn out again?
0 Replies

aprilcanadian

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:41 am
@Brent cv,
they have been making threats and atempting to do this since 911. westren countries have caught them many times. this is fear mongering and for us to be afraid is exactly what they want....and when they do get an attack off...it will only strengthen westren resolves to up and kick their asses.

muslims in particular need to help expose and purge their ranks of bad apples. they need to consider what would happen to them if there was an attack like this.the backlash would be too huge to contain or calm with reason. they must not shelter or encourage these people. they must loudly denounce it issue soem more anti laden fatwas. declare him an infidel!
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:33 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;4771 wrote:
Al-Qaida warns of pending attacks that will rival 9/11.

WorldNetDaily: Al-Qaida warns Muslims: Time to get out of U.S.

I agree! Deport anyone who doesn't pledge and give up the old ways and doesn't want to be an American! Doesn't want to become one by living as one!
Deport them now or we might be shooting at each other in the near future.
I'm sure the UK, Neatherlands, France and some other Western Nations wish they had done that sooner.
wvpeach

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 09:40 pm
@mlurp,
Yet our borders are still open at Mexico.

Does anybody smell a rat that we will allow people to come across that mexican border even though they may be terrorists?
mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:06 pm
@wvpeach,
Thats all part of the Machiavellian plan. The older Bush was the last to mention the New world Order in his speech to the nation. Lil Bush is just following on with the plan. Notice he doesn't seem to be worried what History is going to say about him. That worrys me. And should worry every real American. A president that doesn't care what the people think or say!
I think the boarder thing is his way of taking over and writing his own history.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:12 pm
@Brent cv,
You have to care what people think of you to be worried.
mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:26 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline Re: Al-Qaida to Muslims: Get Out of the US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't take this the wrong way. But I can't exchange ideas on the little data you offer up. Nothing personnel.
And I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what is up. I have seen the light to say the least. Either offer something to share or I will need to stop alearts from coming in my e-mail in box. In fact I think I shall do that now! I can come back tomorrow or the next day.
This is a very important topic. As the others here. You seem to offer one liners. When a sentence is required.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 10:53 pm
@mlurp,
mlurp;36511 wrote:
Drnaline Re: Al-Qaida to Muslims: Get Out of the US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't take this the wrong way. But I can't exchange ideas on the little data you offer up. Nothing personnel.
And I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what is up. I have seen the light to say the least. Either offer something to share or I will need to stop alearts from coming in my e-mail in box. In fact I think I shall do that now! I can come back tomorrow or the next day.
This is a very important topic. As the others here. You seem to offer one liners. When a sentence is required.
Quote:
Don't take this the wrong way. But I can't exchange ideas on the little data you offer up.
OK, you and aaron have something in common.
Quote:
And I don't care what anyone thinks. I know what is up. I have seen the light to say the least.
Good for you.
Quote:
Either offer something to share or I will need to stop alearts from coming in my e-mail in box.
I suggest you address your email box.
Quote:
In fact I think I shall do that now! I can come back tomorrow or the next day.
You go!!
Quote:
This is a very important topic. As the others here. You seem to offer one liners. When a sentence is required
Better call the PC police, Aaron is the resident official but i haven't seen his crediantials though, but you can ask him to intervene, LOL.
mlurp

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:09 pm
@Drnaline,
Look 42 makes you a player and a joke in my eyes. Re-read your post about my e-mail. You have no ability to exchange ideas. And I don't want ot waste my time playing with you.
Please stop your useless exchange with me. Please now I asked nicely. Go away!
briansol

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:28 pm
@Brent cv,
being a muslim doesn't mean you can't be an american ya know.

convert to what? our ways? what are our ways? the whole point of america in the first place was religious freedom.
Drnaline

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 08:01 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;36537 wrote:
Look 42 makes you a player and a joke in my eyes. Re-read your post about my e-mail. You have no ability to exchange ideas. And I don't want ot waste my time playing with you.
Please stop your useless exchange with me. Please now I asked nicely. Go away!

42?
Quote:
Re-read your post about my e-mail. You have no ability to exchange ideas.
That remains to be seen but how can I if you sencor me?
Quote:
And I don't want ot waste my time playing with you.
Seems like your waisting a little more of it with this post, please stop it.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 10:48 am
@briansol,
briansol;36548 wrote:
being a muslim doesn't mean you can't be an american ya know.

convert to what? our ways? what are our ways? the whole point of america in the first place was religious freedom.

Bravo. Spoken like a real American.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 05:30 pm
@Brent cv,
Natural rights, baby. Natural rights. Man, I dig Kant, Locke and Jefferson. They rock.
0 Replies