Give Bush a Break!

Brent cv

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 12:30 pm
@fluidambient,
fluidambient;5537 wrote:
Israel has offered lip service not peace.

and what does Palestine offer? Bombs

Quote:
Yes I've played Risk, you're comparing a simple dice game to geopolitics? Come on.

You come on and stop trying to belittle my points. I was comparing the same strategy. I'm not stupid and I am not comparing a board game to real like. The idea is still there. You play your cards and you make alliances. Those alliances are not guarenteed forever.

Quote:
Infact the actions of the United States in Iran-Iraq contra dragged out the war further. Whenever it seemed Iraq was about to lose they threw their support to them even more. "Letting the war drag on" wouldn't have happened if they didn't help out, but that's not the point, at that time US and Iraq were allies. And yes, you can have a hint of how a person will rule his country if you even have half a brain. When you oppress all other political parties and install a fascist dictator, what the hell do you think is going to happen?

And the point I bring up with Bin Laden is a similar point I brought up with Hussein. This is a 2nd example of a direct figure being brought to power by the CIA and other US powers when that person is obviously someone of extreme background. Again you saw you can't predict the future? I say you are blind to see the eventuality of the outcomes of very probable paths.

With all that you just said you have offered nothing to solve the problems that existed during the time. Who stops Russia and who stops Iran if the US doesn't get involved?

Again you offer only critism.

Quote:

Yah US will do anything they can to beat down Russia, and damn the consequences. The ends don't justify the means, they never do and never will.

See above.

Quote:

France wouldn't stepped in? That's doubtful.

France's history shows they won't.

Quote:

If US's option is to arm muslim militants who later turn on them, and then complain about those very people who attack them later, that's hypocritical. All the excuses you offer overlook basic facts like this, the solution I offer now is a policy of gradual non aggression. I can't change things in the past that happened but I use them as a point of reference that aggression didn't work in the past.

Non Agresssion did not stop North Korea, Iraq or Iran from defying the world. Period. Your offer is proven a failure in current time. North Korea agreed to no nukes in 1994 and not soon after that began their nuclear program.

Quote:

I criticize all you hard right wingers because your extreme views are indicative of a US population who has no knowledge of the world outside United States, it's obvious to me most of you have no idea what life is like outside this country, and yet you claim to know what's good for the rest of the world. It's amazing to me the amount of hypocrisy you will not admit you have and have such zealotry that any shred of evidence I offer you will bat down in an instant with the same played out methods. "We didn't know. Now they're terrorists, simple as that." Your right wing leaders have broken down your common sense to the point that the word terrorist sends you into a frenzy.

and you liberals have a great history of just wanting to talk till your blue in the face and never do anything to back up your word and bring meaning to the words "or else"

from a great movie, Team America Wink:

Quote:

Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.
Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?
Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.
Kim Jong Il: Or else what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

and that is the mentality that you guys have. Do this or else... or else what?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 06:48 pm
@fluidambient,
fluidambient;5538 wrote:
You think I'd throw away my life just to bring people like you down? That's doubtful, I have a very promising future ahead, and not going to throw it away for someone who isn't worth it.

You sound like a bigot already made, let me know what I can do to show the rest of the world what your real values are.

Quote:
You think I'd throw away my life just to bring people like you down?

That IMO is the way your headed.
Quote:
That's doubtful, I have a very promising future ahead, and not going to throw it away for someone who isn't worth it.

It's a good thing your an American whom would never have to think about doing such a thing.
On another note, if i'm not worth it, who is? I take it you would not lay down your life for a fellow man? What if that man was your uncle, what about your dad?
Quote:
You sound like a bigot already made, let me know what I can do to show the rest of the world what your real values are.

If you stick around long enough you'll know exactly what my values are, as do most regulars on this site.
0 Replies