Unregistered sex offender.

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 01:44 pm
Did anyone else watch the news thismorning? Faulking scary man.....a convicted sex offender moved in across the street from Delta Manor elementary.....we just moved from that school. Apparently he is NOT supposed to be living there, but will be moving....but only three mins from the school. Apparently someone in the Delta police dept let it "slip" that he was living there. Under current guidelines, he does not fit the requirement to be a registered sex offender.

I did look for a link, but I can't find anything anywhere
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 873 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 02:05 pm
Bugger- A2K goes all over the world. I don't have the foggiest idea where Delta Manor is.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 02:45 pm
Gee Bugger, is this guy like your friend "hasan" who sends you pictures and tells you things? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 03:01 pm
Bugger
Do you actually know the mans history. One problem I have with the sex offenders list is that some people don't belong on it. I know a guy who was put on the list because the cops caught him peeing in a bush in the middle of the night in the common where no one was around.
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 05:30 pm
Bugger<

I'm confused. Did you hear Delta Dawn or Delta Manor on the news this morning in Over There?

And wherever is Over There? I thought Over There is the title of a spirited song which rallied the troops in WW1.

Question
0 Replies