Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2010 05:17 am
Hey...... i m just looking for some help with translations, i looked into dictionaries and online translations but to be honest i dont know if it is the correct way to translate it !

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO REGRET LIVING IT

i want to translate that into latin but i want it to make sence once it is translated. it would be awesome if i could get some help thanks !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,503 • Replies: 3
No top replies

George

Reply Wed 30 Jun, 2010 01:37 pm
@ennacsuy,
VITA BREVIOR EST QUAM VIVERE PAENITET

VITA --> life
BREVIOR --> too short
EST --> is
QUAM --> than
VIVERE --> to live
PAENITET --> it causes regret

Read this too.
0 Replies

ennacsuy

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 02:11 am
Thanks that was helpfull !

I was wondering if that really translates to what I really want to say !???

The meaning of my phrase " life is too short to regret living it " is : that u should live with no regrets, do everything before u die so that way u know what it feels like doing stuff that u always wanted to try !
I guess is more of a saying trying to tell people that like is short, relatively short in comparision with what human can acomplish in a life time so since it is that short u shold do as much as possible so u don't need to regret the past and what u ve done bacuase u ll be waiting time doing it !

George, thanks for ur effort but I think that what u translated for me is not really what I'm looking for ! Is there any other wat to say what I want to say ?
George

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 07:05 am
@ennacsuy,
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
0 Replies