Did Man Set Foot On The Moon In The 60s, 70,s Or Ever?

mark noble

Tue 7 Aug, 2018 07:59 am
@mark noble,
23 degrees off axial, 12900 - Make any sense?

This journey is an interesting one - Don't you think?
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Sat 11 Aug, 2018 03:34 am
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 02:06 am
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha haha

Quote:
Russia space agency promises to check whether US moon landings really happened

The head of Russia’s national space agency has proposed a mission to the moon to verify whether the American moon landings really took place.

Dmitry Rogozin responded to a question about whether Nasa’s Apollo programme actually put men on the moon back in the 1960s and 1970s during a conversation with the president of Moldova, Igor Dodon.

He appeared to be joking, as he smirked and shrugged while answering. But conspiracies surrounding Nasa’s moon missions are common in Russia.

In a video of their interaction, posted to his 815,000 Twitter followers, Mr Rogozin says: “We have set this objective to fly and verify whether they’ve been there or not”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/russia-space-agency-nasa-us-moon-landing-mission-a8650056.html
farmerman

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 06:17 am
@OldGrumpy,
Theres so much "Third Party Evidence" of the moon landings that the continued "belief" in a conspiracy to fake it, is in the realm of pathology of mental disorders.
But seeing its Quahog, his mind is open to deny everything so he can gain attention while he spends his life in his parents basement.
farmerman

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 02:44 pm
@farmerman,
and he says that "transistors predated Quantum Theory";
"modern science gave us NOTHING"; "9/11 was an inside job"

Ill bet he believes that gummy bears were given to us by aliens.
OldGrumpy

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 03:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ill bet he believes that gummy bears were given to us by aliens.

strange thing, I NEVER WROTE THAT!

something I wrote, again? ha ha ha ha ha ha
farmerman

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 03:30 pm
@OldGrumpy,
well you did write all the crap above that.(I was just projecting based upon your other POS's).
So who did give us gummie bears???
farmerman

Sun 25 Nov, 2018 03:35 pm
@farmerman,
OH YEH and you totally deny the mountains of evidence in biology, biochemistry, genetics, paleontology, geology, geochronolgy and paleobotany that all underpin Darwin?Wallace (and maybe now, a bit of Lamarckian) evolution.

Epigenetics is making a mark on evolutionary theory by imposing a "nature, through nurture" hypothesis to add on to Natural Selection.
How a changing environment is able to affect successive generations seem to be a topic of research.
I know this is ovr your hwad but, if you sond time reading stuff other than Creationist and ID literature, maybe you can develop some "better thought out denials"
OldGrumpy

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 12:14 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
OH YEH and you totally deny the mountains of evidence in biology, biochemistry, genetics, paleontology, geology, geochronolgy and paleobotany that all underpin Darwin?Wallace (and maybe now, a bit of Lamarckian) evolution.

Epigenetics is making a mark on evolutionary theory by imposing a "nature, through nurture" hypothesis to add on to Natural Selection.
How a changing environment is able to affect successive generations seem to be a topic of research.
I know this is ovr your hwad but, if you sond time reading stuff other than Creationist and ID literature, maybe you can develop some "better thought out denials"

ha ha ha ha

you are out of balance mate. this thread is about the , alleged, moonlandings.
But it seems it, the evil-lotion hoax, disturbs you at a non-human level, eh?!
That is a very good thing!

Just let it be and do some meditating of sorts.brings you back in balance, eh?!
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 12:15 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
well you did write all the crap above that.(I was just projecting based upon your other POS's).
So who did give us gummie bears???

nope, I write about FACTS and missing FACT, but you don't seem to be able to grok that.
farmerman

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 02:54 am
@OldGrumpy,
I am too, able to grok everything you say and Ive yet to be rewarded with a single FACT. Admit it, youre just a crazy conspiracy-lover, and if theres nothing out there, youll make **** up.

I find your beliefs entertaining even if they are bullshit. Youre like old Perfesser Irwin Corey. He made a few million bucks on stage,making believe he was an educated man but who was actually quite a loud mouthed moron. He too thought that a "theory" in science was but a guess.

OldGrumpy

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 02:56 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I am too, able to grok everything you say and Ive yet to be rewarded with a single FACT. Admit it, youre just a crazy conspiracy-lover, and if theres nothing out there, youll make **** up.

I find your beliefs entertaining even if they are bullshit. Youre like old Perfesser Irwin Corey. He made a few million bucks on stage,making believe he was an educated man but who was actually quite a loud mouthed moron. He too thought that a "theory" in science was but a guess.

yes, indeed, you ARE funny, very funny. one without any clues.
But eh, maybe do some research before you talk about things you have no clue about. Why is it that you don't?
farmerman

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 03:10 am
@OldGrumpy,
while youve been entertaining in a moronic way, you do gradually become boring what with no evidence for your diotic beliefs.

Id let a first yar student take you apart in a pubic debate, if it would provide anything of benefit, but science deniers like you are quite common and only represent what folks are incapable of doing if they set their "minds" to it. . They like to use their denial as an "alternative world of reality". Youre one of em. Congrats BOZO.

This oughta set you off for a day of "Hog babble".

OldGrumpy

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 03:14 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Id let a first yar student take you apart in a pubic debate

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha hah

with what???????????????????????

facts????????????????

ha ha ha

and not able to do it yourself eh?!!!!

and easy eh?! 'threatening' with something you know won't happen!

it's all so cheap ,mate, so extremely cheap. You know what that is called, eh?!

How hollow are you, really?

farmerman

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 04:29 am
@OldGrumpy,
Actually , you're of no consequence, so I wouldn't waste a students time . They're busy enough .
OldGrumpy

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 04:34 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Actually , you're of no consequence, so I wouldn't waste a students time . They're busy enough .

But it seems you are so intrigued by my postings , which you call stupid, But you do read them AND are even so extremely stupid to respond to them. So according to your own extremely stupid posting, you are wasting your time here. Well, let's face it, I have never seen so much stupidity collected in one person, but here he is, fm! ? what a joke he is.

what does that say about you?!
farmerman

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 02:46 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:

But it seems you are so intrigued by my postings , which you call stupid, But you do read them AND are even so extremely stupid to respond to them.
I read "The Onion" also. Noone thinks that the stuff they print is factual. Its just funny!!.
Youre in great company. Responding to you is also easy, You get angry so easy and are easily provoked into flaming your response.

Funny man.You probably think that you are taken seriously.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 26 Nov, 2018 05:36 pm
@OldGrumpy,
So we all think NASA set a lander down on Mars today but we are all mistaken; right? It's so a live feed from that sound stage in Burbank right? The lander came down on digitally erased wires right? Climax of 50 years of hoaxes right?why don't you fly to Burbank and raid the sound stages there and show us what tools we are? grumpy Moonbat.
OldGrumpy

Tue 27 Nov, 2018 12:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So we all think NASA set a lander down on Mars today but we are all mistaken; right? It's so a live feed from that sound stage in Burbank right? The lander came down on digitally erased wires right? Climax of 50 years of hoaxes right?why don't you fly to Burbank and raid the sound stages there and show us what tools we are? grumpy Moonbat.

duh? where did I wrote this? that's right, nowhere!
I wrote the MOONLANDINGS never happened.
There is no evidence AND a lot of clues that shows we never can have been to the moon.
Setanta

Tue 27 Nov, 2018 06:32 am
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:
There is no evidence AND a lot of clues that shows we never can have been to the moon.

You put your foot in it that time--you always insist that others prove you are wrong. But here you've made a definite claim--and you have not provided the evidence for that claim. This bullshit reeks to badly that I can step out the back door and smell it from here.