How do you give it back?

Fred

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 11:22 pm
Ok everyone has seen all my post on here "Yea I am the sappy love guy" Well my ex girlfriend gave me something that I want to give back to her because I dont want it anymore! She gave me her virginity, well she has always made me feel like **** for giving it to me and always told me that it would have been so much better if it had been with someone that she had given her heart to completely! Well to her this is what I say "Take it, put it up on your shelf. Save it for a rainy day when you meet this guy" And f*** you for breaking my heart! I know that I can't give it back to her physically but how do I give it back emotionally?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,202 • Replies: 19
No top replies

Montana

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 08:15 am
You can't.
0 Replies

Rapunzelle

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 08:38 am
Hmmm - How to give someone her virginity back..

Hypnotize her and tell her - this neeeeeveeeer haaaaaappeeeeeened! - you doooon't knoooowwww meeeeeee!

PS _ Hey Montana - New Brunswick Canada? That's where I'm from too!!!
0 Replies

Rapunzelle

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 08:40 am
Oh well... sorry but you just make it too easy - couldn't resist. I mean come on.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 08:43 am
Quote:
She gave me her virginity, well she has always made me feel like **** for giving it to me and always told me that it would have been so much better if it had been with someone that she had given her heart to completely!

This girl, IMO, is an A-1 manipulator. You didn't rape her. She made a mistake, but she is putting the blame on you. She is attempting to manipulate you through guilt. Do you need this????
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 10:50 am
No I dont need this and I told last night after I posted this "Take your virginity back, I don't want it anymore. Go ahead and put it in a jar on your shleves with the rest of your lifes mistakes"
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 10:57 am
Are you kidding me?
Why haven't you gone and picked up someone else yet? STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!!! That girl sucks. I can tell from what she's said to you, she's braindead.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:17 am
Fred,

What have you done to help yourself get over her? How have you filled the void? Taken any walks, done any volunteering to help others, cleaned house, gone to the movies with friends?

I'd like to see your next post contain a To Do List of 5 to 10 activities you have scheduled for yourself for the rest of November. The only rule is that none of the activities may have anything to do with your ex-girlfriend.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:43 am
Ok people I need stuff to do!!!!!! I am trying like hell to get over an ex give me some real good ideas of things to do, to do that! Thanks Btfl
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:53 am
Nana always said, "the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone."
Knock 'em dead, kid-o.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 11:54 am
Go to or rent a stupidly funny film and laugh yourself silly.
0 Replies

Rapunzelle

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 12:13 pm
If you have family that is the first place I would seek comfort.
Or good friends.
If not, go to the mall (of course I'm a woman so that's a comfort to me - tee hee),
Read a good book;
Go on a trip! Doesn't need to be a trip far away, but just to change the scenery;
Start a new hobby - playing guitar, painting, boxing, anything!
Go to the gym;
Re-paint your whole house / apartment,

etc etc
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 12:23 pm
Having Thanksgiving dinner with friends, family or relatives? Volunteer to help the host/hostess with cleaning, cooking, entertainment planning or running errands.

Get a group of friends together (or go by yourself) and visit the children's ward at the local hospital. Bring some balloons, sock puppets and other goodies to entertain the kids with.

Decide to make handmade gifts to give others this year and start collecting ideas and materials. Take a walk around the neighborhood and collect things such as fallen leaves, feathers, and pebbles to help with those crafts.

Consider making scrapbooks for family members and friends and fill them with things that remind you of each of them. Collect magazines and newspapers to cut up and use for visual effects. Write individualized notes to each person to include in the scrapbook.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 12:25 pm
It is getting near the holidays. There are a lot of charitable groups that need volunteers now.

Help in a soup kitchen. Visit with people in a nursing home, or a hospital. Spread some good cheer to people who are hurting. Not only will your problems gain some appropriate proportion, it will make you feel better too!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 01:34 pm
Too much effort.

Just get drunk and beat up a drifter.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 03:15 pm
WEll you know what all those things are great and yea I am with my family now. But I know the only thing that will help and thats to change my outlook on things in life! Its my fault she left! And I know this to be true! Well I am changing myself for the better not for her but for myself. Thank you to everyone, yes even you slappy!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 03:33 pm
Ok, so show some evidence of that changing outlook.

Let's see that list of 5 activities you're going to commit to doing before the end of November. We put in some effort to come up with the ideas you requested. It's payback time now. Tell us specifically what activities you will do.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:05 pm
It's good that you're accepting responsibility for your own life, Fred. But sometimes...sometimes others are at fault, too. Don't absolve her of wrongdoing just yet. There is plenty of fault to go around here, from what I can tell.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:15 pm
Fred.....barring TRUE abuse, there is no such thing as "all my fault". Accepting responsibility for one's actions is one thing. Fault and blame are entirely different. Move on, find someone who really understands your gentle nature.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2003 06:19 pm
Yep, that's what I meant. Cav said it better.
0 Replies