I have a feeling this shy girl I like a lot in high school likes me back but I'm a bit confused. Here are some things she does ( Sorry about the length) :
1. I catch her looking at me but she will quickly look away if I look her way and she acts embarassed.
2. If I say hi to her she will either ignore me and look surprised, smile at me or say hi back shyly. I notice that her voice cracks or changes tone when she talks to me..
3 Whenever I talk to her she smiles and laughs but doesn't make any attempt to prolong the conversation. She never asks me any questions. It's basically a monologue with her saying one words such as yes, no, maybe .etc. She's very talkative around her friends though.
4. Sometimes when I meet her unexpectedly she will freeze up and make this awkward eye contact for a few seconds and then walk away.
5. I sent a friend request on Facebook a month but she rejected me even though she's friends with most of my best friends and she never has real life contact with them. I figured she didn't like me but then the other behavior continued.
6. If I pass by her and she thinks I can't see her, she will smile at me. At other times she will act submissive and put her head down?
7. She makes long eye contact with me from across a hallway or room.
8. In the canteen she will always sit so she has a good view of me but she will avoid sitting close to me.
9. I notice her friends pay more attention to me than other guys .eg. look at me when I pass by my or if I look at my crush.
10. Once I picked up books that she dropped for her and she couldn't look me in the eyes and was embarassed when I gave them back to her but she did smile and say thanks.
11. She laughs at crappy jokes or remarks I make even if I'm not talking to her.
12. Sometimes she breathes deeply or sighs when I'm nearbyand very loudly too.
13. Sometimes if she's in my sight (at lunchtime for example) and she's waiting alone for one of her friends she might smile at me and then move so I can't see her anymore.
13. She acts clumsy and flustered around me .eg. she often drops her books or notes if I talk to her unexpectedly or if I''m nearby. She once walked into someone else when she noticed I was looking at her and hurried away.
14. Once we ended up joining the line at the cantine at the same time and she was alone. I told her she could go ahead of me but all she did was make this long, deep eye contact for like 4 seconds and then said sorry and walked off. She came back a minute later with her friends.
I planned to ask her out during the last week of school. I had a great opportunity at the end of one of the days when she was clearing out her locker as mine is beside hers. We were alone and I tried to start talking to her but she just seemed to freeze up. She avoided looking at me , faced the locker and she said she was busy in a quiet voice with a smile. She dropped her books again and as I helped her pick them up she started saying 'too doo too' a few times as if to avoid talking. She ended up putting some of the books she picked up into the wrong locker and she left. I said bye but she didn't reply. During the following days she seemed to be even quieter and clumsier but I still caught her glancing at me .etc. She also sighed more often and I could have sworn that she said hi to me very timidly and I just about heard it.
My gut feeling tells me she likes me but I'm not sure because she's so erratic. The bigger problem is that school is out and the only way of contacting her is by sending her a message on FB. I feel I have nothing to lose now if I try to ask her out via FB or should I just spill the beans and just tell her I like her outright to get rid of any doubts she might have ? I'd rather do something now than regret it later.
So it boils down to these 2 questions:
Does she like me?
And if she does what should I do now?
why would you doubt his word? Do you know this person?
Why not ask her on FB? Stop fantasizing and make it real.
I sent a friend request on Facebook a month but she rejected me even though she's friends with most of my best friends and she never has real life contact with them. I figured she didn't like me but then the other behavior continued.