1) Have you ever sought God? In the extreme ways i have read/witnessed people have searched for God, no. But during my trials (both personal and empathetically affected by external factors), I have questioned the ways of the universe and how the world could be so awful.
2) Why? When you're young/inarticulate in the matters of every aspect of life's hierarchy, from yourself, your immediate environment, to sociological and global scales etc., you face a lot of morbid realities than you are not equipped to define just yet (if ever). As a thinking, feeling and evolving individual, you tend to ask the complex and hard questions with an emboldened "why?"
3) Did you find what you sought? Yes. Not just through God, through my own research diving into several facets often from proven sciences and coalescing the information with my own spiritualisms.
4) Are you still looking? Yes and No. I can now confidently stand by my own proclamation of being an agnostic. I believe in something higher, but also ground myself in accepting the responsibilities of my decisions and the consequences that follow suit because of it.
5) Are you convinced that there is a God? I am convinced that there is something other worldly. By experience.
6) Do you follow your faith to the LETTER? No.
7) Do you sin? Yes.
8) Do you believe in an afterlife? I have yet to properly define my beliefs in this aspect. But the beliefs in reincarnation through Buddhist and Hindu beliefs rest soundly in my fundamentals.
9) Have you ever had an epiphany? This is a vague question, but gauging my answer towards the topic, my own epiphany was finding articulation in my agnosticisms.
10) Did a traumatic experience flower your search? Life as I know it, as it comes day, every year.