mark noble wrote:
Why, indeed? Have you ever sought God?
I would be happy indeed, if some of you would take the time to answer any or all of the questions below.
1) Have you ever sought God?
3) Did you find what you sought?
4) Are you still looking?
5) Are you convinced that there is a God?
6) Do you follow your faith to the LETTER?
7) Do you sin?
8) Do you believe in an afterlife?
9) Have you ever had an epiphany)
!0) Did a traumatic experience flower your search?
All your replies will be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you, and journey well.
First I would like to attempt to give a better idea of how I view god. To me, god=universe=love=existence. A plain and simple truth. God is not a single entity, god is neither male or female. God isn't a human.
1. Yes, then I stopped. then it seems god sought me to see. I noticed accidentally, luckily.
2. Questions with no answer are best explained by god.
3. I don't know, sometimes I find what I seek in meditation of our world, the universe, but other times I still question.
4. Always looking. The way I interpret the word god, it can be observed anywhere.
5. Certainly, absolutely.
6. No, not to the letter. I do try to better myself always though.
7. I sin, but I'd like to think that I do my very best to never wrong anyone. I'm surely not perfect though.
8. Infinite afterlives.
9. Very, very many. If controlled substances count, many, many more.
10. Yes, but wasn't traumatic in the sense of near-death. But it brought me some insight once into the powers of will and trust and being a good vs. bad person.