Can An Atheist Have A Soul?

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:26 pm
@MWal,
Then why do you do it so consistently? The first post of yours that i ever saw was the one in which you called atheists goons. You might imagine how skeptical i am of professions of virtue on your part.
MWal

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:33 pm
@Setanta,
If you notice half my post are about belief in happiness, and you and other atheist constantly throw doubt on my fire. If you really wanted to know why I transgressed against atheist so naturally, its because you are so naturally a skeptic against my living nature. You hurt my nature, I call you all goons. Whatever let bygons be bygons.

I am passive, its what I want. To doubt me further is to prove your a goon.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:55 pm
@MWal,
Dear MWal, I'm one of those atheist goons who question your connection of "happiness" to your religion. Why did the christian nation called the USofA kill tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis in an illegal war? Is that part of your happiness?
MWal

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 08:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Where do you get that I'm Christian. The bible is conflicted, I only follow certain verses.

My religion is dedicated to happiness. I would preach turn the other cheek, and love your enemy as means to be happy, but I wouldn't call my belief a Christian belief. I dont reject Jesus, only Christianity.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 08:33 pm
@MWal,
A total contradiction.
MWal

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your just baiting me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:43 am
@MWal,
You want to claim that you are all happiness and love, let bygones be bygones--after getting your nasty little digs in. You're hateful, but you aren't honest enough to admit it.

You are a weasel.
MWal

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 04:15 am
@Setanta,
Whatever is whatever
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 04:29 am
No one went out to attack you, no one dragged you in here. You came here and started by calling people names. Now you want to play the poor abused Jesus boy. You started this sh*t, so don't try to peddle that lame horesehit about being loving and being happy. You're a typical, hateful theist. What are you, twelve years old?
MWal

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:26 am
@Setanta,
It's called conciousness, it can be fleeting, some of us won't even experience it on earth, by the grace of God mine came back to me. I tried to say atheist step all over constantly, that's why I called you goons, and I said sorry.

We become unaware of our actions as this world tires us out, and we transgress. I did, you did. We all do. Just move on.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:30 am
@Setanta,
All you do is attack my beliefs. What are you doing but dragging me into something I don't want? I called you goons, and lo and behold I found one.

I transgressed, sorry, sorry, sorry.
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:32 am
@MWal,
I notice you didn't answer the question about whether or not you're twelve years old. You actually show no more, and arguably less maturity than a twelve-year-old. You continue to rant and insult, and then to suggest that any unpleasantness is someone else's fault. Consciousness? I'm not even sure your are consciously thinking. You're a mess. You're hateful. You're a weasel.
MWal

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:36 am
@Setanta,
You called me hateful, and I insulted you? I wish the ignorant police would show up on you. I tried burying the hatchet and you wouldn't let me.
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:36 am
Ah, so you call me a goon ("Dude, your [sic] such a goon."), but then hurry to delete the post so that you can continue to attempt your phony-aloney loving, happy theist horseshit.

Grow up.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:38 am
@MWal,
You try to bury the hatchet in my back, and then try to claim that none of this is your fault. You're just a poor, abused, misunderstood, loving, happy Jesus boy. You're full of sh*t is what you are.

Grow up.
MWal

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:39 am
@Setanta,
I said good day, sir.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 06:09 pm
Bye . . . don't let the door hit ya in the @ss.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 08:43 am
Whoa! what a battle between posters here, some believers in Christ but swear that they are not Christians, some atheists who reject religion and its doctrines but believe they have a soul...

Are we living in a double standard world?
mark noble

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:04 am
@carloslebaron,
Yes Carlos, we are. Folk will apply anything positive to their stance and denounce the negatives.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 04:09 pm
If the atheist had a soul and they knew their skepticism would be defeated and they would certainly be believers.