Admiring from afar

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 05:33 pm
okay... There's not much to my story,but its a huge problem for me. I could really use some help! I really like this guy from school. I secretly catch a glance at him whenever I can,and I've asked mutual friends of ours things about him. I know his name,his bus number,wut part of town he lives in..things like that. Anyways, I am extremely head over heals about this guy,yet I've never talked to him! I really like him,but I don't know wut todo. I am like one of the shyest people in the world. I know I should probably talk to him,but what do you say to someone you never met?

Please send me some feedback. I'm dyin here! Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 681 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 05:36 pm
I know it must be hard for you, but quit stalking him and just say hi. Better yet, if you have mutual friends, do you go to parties and stuff together? That would a good place to say something, just talk about stuff you have in common. Don't fake it just to get the guy. A conversation will let you know if he's right for you or not. Worshipping from afar will just do your head in.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 05:41 pm
Just walk up and say hello guys love that kind of thing I know I do! But then again I did all the chacing after my ex when I first met her.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2003 08:16 pm
You have to just say hi :-) It IS hard. . . but, well, I think cav's right. . . stalking's kinda freaky.

Welcome to a2k!
0 Replies