Got your 2004 Calendar yet?

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2004 10:06 pm
I am listening too.

I have thousands of slides, and ... narrowing it down, dozens of ideas, re calendars;
0 Replies

Matrix500

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2004 03:05 am
We always get the Far Side calendar for the kitchen. I like to keep them because looking back through them is almost like looking through a diary...almost. I also have one of those perpetual calendars in my kitchen that the neighbors brought back for me from one of their trips back home to the Philippines. It's a ritual for me to change the date on it every night before I go to bed. If I don't, I'll probably get screwed up trying to remember what day it is. Laughing Also have a planner and for some things I also use the calendar/reminder feature on my cell phone.

Daughter ordered a special 18 month 2005 Orlando Bloom calendar from a site in England early last summer - it's their best seller and almost impossible to find anymore so she's happy.

Got a great calendar IMO for the election countdown this year. It was put out by the Dames Demanding Democracy and we still keep one of the pictures on the front of the refridgerator...It pictures all nine women involved in the project standing with the words, "Get Bush Out of the White House" on their t-shirts, and below there is another picture of the same women bent over with the words, "Get the White House Out of My Bush" on their bums. "Nuf said.
http://www.komotv.com/library/link/index.asp?target=http://www.damesdemandingdemocracy.com/
0 Replies