Women do not love the truth

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:01 pm
Did women love the truth?I don,t beleieve that women are lover of truth and knowledge,philosopher are lover of truth and knowledge women is not intrested in truth and knowledge but they are interested mostly in relationship issues.

Nietzsche acknowledge in is book Beyond good and Evil that women does not went truth he say what does women care for truth from the very first nothing is more foreign more repugnant or more hustle to women than truth-there great art is falsehood are chief concern is appearance and beauty.I agree with Nietzsche. How many women are here in this philosophy forum count them out and count how many men that are here in this forum the data we show the truth that it is few women that are interesting to know the truth.

The best place to found women is the disco club, the party and social occasion those place offer them the opportunity to showcase there beauty women love fun more than truth they use fun and pleasure to keep men from knowing the truth i believe women use the power of sex to blind the eye of men from seeing the truth and reality of life sex make men blind women make men a fool no matter how wise a man is it we not take one second that the women he love we make in a fool women mind as been corrupt by the lust of the flesh and all selfish man are selfish because they love a woman.

Women are looking for love but they are not looking for the truth they hide from the truth the love women are looking for is not love they are looking for women are only looking for happiness and there happiness is pleasure but happiness is wisdom it is understanding that give happiness a fool no matter the wealth he have we never be happy but no matter how poor a wise man is he we always be happy. Truth done damage to women it ridicule women and expose there stupidity and foolishness.

Women should beware of philosophy for philosophy we make them sad I believe a philosopher we found it difficult to live with a woman because it is difficult to live with with a fool many men complain that it is hard to live with a woman yes it is hard to live with a fool.And many men complain they don,t understand women Yes it is hard to understand a fool.
:devilish:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,750 • Replies: 72
No top replies

salima

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:24 pm
@the wise one phil,
i wonder if the whole world would explode if i said i agree with you completely?

but it isnt fair just to say what you know to be lacking in women. what about men? can you identify their greatest flaws without blaming it on women? do you believe men have no flaws except what comes from their association with women?
the wise one phil

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 07:38 pm
@salima,
salima;66281 wrote:
i wonder if the whole world would explode if i said i agree with you completely?

but it isnt fair just to say what you know to be lacking in women. what about men? can you identify their greatest flaws without blaming it on women? do you believe men have no flaws except what comes from their association with women?

Men have there own flaws they allow the lust of the flesh and the love of pleasure to blind there sense of conscience

The lust of the flesh as make men selfish and foolish but act selfish and foolishly to protact the woman they love i don,t blame men atall for love is scarfice if you love a devil you we become a devil if you love a devil you have to please a devil and follow the wish of the devil the relationship between a man and a woman is just like that:bigsmile:
0 Replies

Satan phil

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 08:59 pm
@the wise one phil,
the wise one;66279 wrote:
How many women are here in this philosophy forum count them out and count how many men that are here in this forum the data we show the truth that it is few women that are intresting to know the truth.

The approval of a virtue is based on its utility.
0 Replies

KaseiJin

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 09:03 pm
@the wise one phil,
How many women are here in this philosophy forum count them
out and count how many men that are here in this forum the data we
show the truth that it is few women that are intresting to know
the truth.

Well, actually, it's because the female already knows it, and doesn't care to go on about it. . . . Very Happy
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 09:27 pm
@the wise one phil,
Quote:
How many women are here in this philosophy forum count them
out and count how many men that are here in this forum the data we
show the truth that it is few women that are intresting to know
the truth.

I find this statement a crude generalization not based in any facts. I don't go to any forum in search of the truth.

I know many women who read philosophy books and are well read in literature.

The part you are seeing about women in general is due to social pressure. Womens behavior is not them placing the standard, it is men whom place the standard on women. Women get shunned for debating men. Men will sometimes attack women who are intelligent. Just the fact that you wrote such a slant only proves that you transfer blame onto women. Most women wouldn't be the way they are if there was no male expectation placed on them. The reason women are strongly absorbed into beautifying themselves is because most men expect that they do.

It is a two way road, you can't place the blame solely on one sex.
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 12:33 am
@the wise one phil,
Re:the wise one
I think you've been meeting the wrong kind of women, all they're interested is relationship issues?- you got a lot to learn. I know a ton of intelligent interesting women who have degrees etc my mum got me into philosophy not my Dad, my dad couldnt care less. So from that shall i draw my conclusion that men dont like reading philosophy because my dad doesnt? How old are you? I bet you're young?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

As for this forum and the data, since when are statisics reliable? How do you know the reason why there are no women here? It could be that women are so afraid that they'd get laughed at by you lot that they've got their own forum.
salima

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 01:04 am
@the wise one phil,
it is hard to tell exactly how many women are on the forum because some names do not show. but i would think that in nigeria the situation for women and men is totally different than most of us here are familiar with. what is the level of education there for females? not to say that it isnt possible to philosophize without education, it certainly is.

it is interesting to hear someone's viewpoint who is so far removed from the majority of the people here. the internet is a wonderful thing and the whole world will get to know more about each other faster than ever before. (i am utopianizing again)
0 Replies

Lily

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 07:00 am
@the wise one phil,

Women are looking for love but they are not looking for the truth they hide from the truth the love women are looking for is not love they are looking for women are only looking for happiness and there happiness is pleasure but happiness is wisdom it is understanding that give happiness a fool no matter the wealth he have we never be happy but no matter how poor a wise man is he we always be happy.

Okey... If you could please make your sentences a little bit shorter, I might just understand it. Or is it because I'm a woman? Seriously I can't read it use the dots.....:poke-eye: What are you saying? Women are stupid and superficial? Men have been allowed to be intrested in philosohpy in thousands of years. Women haven't. So it might not be as many women as men that are in to philosophy, but be patient, we'll get there.
And use the ... and the ,,,,
salima

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:03 am
@Lily,
Lily;66669 wrote:
Okey... If you could please make your sentences a little bit shorter, I might just understand it. Or is it because I'm a woman? Seriously I can't read it use the dots.....:poke-eye: What are you saying? Women are stupid and superficial? Men have been allowed to be intrested in philosohpy in thousands of years. Women haven't. So it might not be as many women as men that are in to philosophy, but be patient, we'll get there.
And use the ... and the ,,,,

it is admirable i think that a person whose first language is not english is trying to communicate on a forum of people, the majority of whom are using their first language. there are also often difficulties in literal translations between languages where the nuances of emotion are hidden or come off in reverse to what the speaker is intending. i dont want to go into a language lesson here, but the problems involved are far and above vocabulary and grammar.
LWSleeth

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:35 am
@salima,
salima;66677 wrote:
it is admirable i think that a person whose first language is not english is trying to communicate on a forum of people, the majority of whom are using their first language. there are also often difficulties in literal translations between languages where the nuances of emotion are hidden or come off in reverse to what the speaker is intending. i dont want to go into a language lesson here, but the problems involved are far and above vocabulary and grammar.

I think it is more admirable that you, Lily, and Caroline are so tolerant, and able to search for what little insight there might be in his message.

The Wise One has a big contradiction problem however. It is antithetical to the pursuit of philosophy to derive broad principles from superficial elements of reality. A philosopher has to look deeper into reality, behind the facades and most immediately available views to see if there is something more fundamental at work.

What is deeper about women and men? One could begin with humanness. Any one of us, for example, with a minor switch in the balance of hormones in our bodies at birth, could virtually become the opposite gender. In fact, even if men take female hormones as an adult, they not only exhibit many of the emotional characteristics common to women, they may grow breasts and less facial hair, the skin softens, etc.

But we can look even deeper too. While physicalists dispute it, I am quite certain we are not merely biology, but something temporarily inhabiting biology. If we only evaluate ourselves based on how biology affects us, we miss the far more significant features of our existence that transcend it.

So it seems to me if the Wise One wants to be wise, he should stop developing philosophies based on such incredibly superficial aspects of our living existence, and instead look a little deeper to see what unites us all.
0 Replies

Lily

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 10:54 am
@salima,
salima;66677 wrote:

Okey, okey. But since your first language is english, you'll probably get what I'm saying. Smile To be honest I didn't really, really, read the OP, so may words so few dots.:shifty: So, what are we discussing? :surrender:
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 11:20 am
@the wise one phil,
RE:thewiseone. I think you're not experiencing postive things about women. Yes there are negative sides to all things but most people choose not to abuse sex and love. I think both can be great. It's what people do with it that makes the difference between bad and good and I think you're not looking at the beautiful side of things. I have met many beautiful intelligent women who are ambitous, use their head etc, where are you going wrong?
0 Replies

the wise one phil

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 05:15 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline;66310 wrote:
Re:the wise one
I think you've been meeting the wrong kind of women, all they're interested is relationship issues?- you got a lot to learn. I know a ton of intelligent interesting women who have degrees etc my mum got me into philosophy not my Dad, my dad couldnt care less. So from that shall i draw my conclusion that men dont like reading philosophy because my dad doesnt? How old are you?

It seem you are a mum,s pet, i have not have any relationship with women, i am 24 years and i have not have sex with women.

It is difficult to swallow and digest the bitter truth in my view, a lot of men as sold there conscience of truth for a soup of pleasure women use sex to bribe men from saying the truth.

Because a woman have degree does not make him wise nor does it make him to know the truth.

The wise biblical philosopher king solomon say in ecclesiasties 7,28
he acknowlege after is own personal reseach that one Tenth of one percent of men that he interviewed could be said to be wise but not one women {living BIBLE} .

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

salima;66314 wrote:
it is hard to tell exactly how many women are on the forum because some names do not show. but i would think that in nigeria the situation for women and men is totally different than most of us here are familiar with. what is the level of education there for females?

The western women boast they are the most educated in the world. ok, you we see many of western women on the internet displaying there unholy naked body on the internet, do those women know what they are doing? many western women are porsistute, if those women are wise can,t they use there brain to make money, they are using there body to make money from men. Education does not make women wise or make them know the truth, education make women agressive and proud

Education is not useful for a fool and it is not useful for a woman women only need skull.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Caroline;66690 wrote:
RE:thewiseone. I think you're not experiencing postive things about women. Yes there are negative sides to all things but most people choose not to abuse sex and love. I think both can be great. It's what people do with it that makes the difference between bad and good and I think you're not looking at the beautiful side of things. I have met many beautiful intelligent women who are ambitous, use their head etc, where are you going wrong?

I do not see any good or postive thing in a woman, the only postive thing i see in them is that they are good instrument of procreation,but it is because we die, that is why procreation is valueable, if we don,t die no more we don,t need to have sex any more and women existence we be invalied.
salima

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 05:45 pm
@the wise one phil,
salima;66314 wrote:
it is hard to tell exactly how many women are on the forum because some names do not show. but i would think that in nigeria the situation for women and men is totally different than most of us here are familiar with. what is the level of education there for females?

The western women boast they are the most educated in the world. ok, you we see many of western women on the internet displaying there unholy naked body on the internet, do those women know what they are doing? many western women are porsistute, if those women are wise can,t they use there brain to make money, they are using there body to make money from men. Education does not make women wise or make them know the truth, education make women agressive and proud

Education is not useful for a fool and it is not useful for a woman women only need skull.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I do not see any good or postive thing in a woman, the only postive thing i see in them is that they are good instrument of procreation,but it is because we die, that is why procreation is valueable, if we don,t die no more we don,t need to have sex any more and women existence we be invalied.

i dont have any education. i never met a prostitute. i never looked at naked people on the internet. and i dont follow the bible. but i think you are getting the wrong impression from all these things, and you need to investigate and live life in the world before you come to final conclusions.

education alone does not make anyone wise-it takes a lot more than that.
0 Replies

hue-man

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 06:11 pm
@salima,
I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I do wonder why women don't seem to be attracted to philosophy. I hear that women in colleges are very attracted to philosophy majors, but very little of them seem to practice the discipline. I think it's because of the fact that professional philosophy is so logical. I think that women usually use the side of the brain that's responsible for emotion, and that side of the brain is opposite of the side that's responsible for logic. Both sides interpret emotion, but the right side deals with how something feels, while the left side deals with why something feels a certain way. It may also be a socio-psychological issue, where women don't feel like they belong in philosophy because there are so many males in the discipline and so little females. There was also a time when women weren't allowed to be professional philosophers.

Women in philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yogi DMT

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:28 pm
@salima,
salima;66281 wrote:

Taken from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I'm paraphrasing but in the book there is mention of two different types of understanding of pretty much everything. Romantic and classical understanding are two different ways of looking at the world. Women tend to look at the world through a romantic understanding and men classical. Now there is no fine line or strict deviation in understanding between the genders but there definitely is a tendency and a preference. Classical understanding is when you look at underlying forms instead of let's say, the big picture. Yes, with dissection there comes to loss of natural beauty. There is no right way to look at things. Classical understanding seems to be more analytical. When looking at underlying forms you are looking for reason and looking at what lying beneath the simple object or property. Romantic understanding is when you look at the world in a way in which you do not break everything down and interpret everything and anything but instead take the world for what it is and enjoy the beauty. When understanding the world in a classical way many of life's mysteries lose their mystery. Emotional value will be lost, many of these mystery will be solved and then made less amusing. This might be why women tend to be more emotional and focus on social and humane matters instead of scientific, mathematic matters. Basically the different between the two types of reason one is looking at the beauty of the machine and one is looking at the interesting value of the individual parts and pieces and the explanation of them.
0 Replies

Holiday20310401

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:08 pm
@hue-man,
hue-man;66736 wrote:
I don't know if I agree with everything you say, but I do wonder why women don't seem to be attracted to philosophy. I hear that women in colleges are very attracted to philosophy majors, but very little of them seem to practice the discipline. I think it's because of the fact that professional philosophy is so logical. I think that women usually use the side of the brain that's responsible for emotion, and that side of the brain is opposite of the side that's responsible for logic. Both sides interpret emotion, but the right side deals with how something feels, while the left side deals with why something feels a certain way. It may also be a socio-psychological issue, where women don't feel like they belong in philosophy because there are so many males in the discipline and so little females. There was also a time when women weren't allowed to be professional philosophers.

Women are dependent beings, relying on truth which can establish something. I agree with you hueman on much of what you've said. Women don't want to know 'why' so much as being comfortable.

But men are arrogant sometimes.
0 Replies

Aedes

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 09:38 pm
@the wise one phil,
I sure wouldn't take Nietzsche's word on what women are like -- he was a famously brutal misogynist.

Women are complex humans, no less complex than men. Their interface with truth is far more dependent on their personality than their gender. And since women tend to outlive men by many years, this world has a lot more independent women than independent men.

Give them credit, don't turn them into cartoons.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 01:00 am
@hue-man,
hue-man;66736 wrote:

i have been around a lot of women in my life and i rarely am able to talk to them. i find men much more interested in the subjects that i am. but i find a lot more variety in what men talk about. for instance, i can go on and on about music to a man-or about philosophy-or about carpentry-and i am not only talking, he is talking also and happy to be heard. i am being honest, i am sorry if the ladies get offended. i am not saying this makes men good and women bad.

i know there are no female philosophers of any distinction-or race car drivers or masters the likes of the religious traditions in the east. i have asked why and no one else seemed to have noticed...no female prophets.

i have admitted to women being masters at deception-they dont want to claim it as a skill, and dont want to admit that it has its place in life. deception is a tool and a dangerous one-it too should be respected, used sparingly only in extreme circumstances and never misused.

i have also mentioned that a woman's great gift is to be able to love others and put them before her own life. i am guessing that is because we bear and care for the young.

i have seen women in the business world who are much more ruthless than men but they fail always because of their emotions, which they are unable to see through. always means every one i know in my personal experience-i am sure somewhere in the world there is a top exec who is a woman and can set her emotions aside.

i have said this before to people from time to time in my life and no one seems to think it particularly earthshaking. but it was the thing that really rocked my boat and made me realize the power women have over men. a man can rape a woman-but a woman can totally erase a man's feeling of manhood, can psychologically castrate him. she can rob him of his identity. women complain that a man 'objectifies' them. the advertising goons can put out all the stupid commercials for hondas with a babe sitting half clothed on it but i do not feel it has any reflection on me or what they think of me. but a man has very little defense when a woman attacks his image of himself on a personal basis.

both men and women have hormones that work like chemicals in the brain, and if we dont see that and learn to overcome it we act like fools. it gets easier to manage the older we get...one of the boons of getting old.

i have this sad picture of the world, where the man and woman are fighting with each other because they dont understand each other, and the man goes out of the house into the world and starts a war. and the woman is at home beating the child, who will grow up just as dysfunctional.

what a pity we dont have a crying smilie....