I wrote this essay as if I were God

saurabh10101

Reply Sun 17 May, 2009 07:53 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall wrote:
Yeah the old guy seems very egotistical doesn't it? But it is not YAHWEH or Jehovah, it is a sort of entity that awoke, became aware in utter darkness and tried to create its own reality, it is an invention of my poetic mind and maybe Yahweh influenced my subconscious to ensure he got the credit

But yes Yahweh was/is a very bloodthirsty, egotistical entity requiring one to bow, humble and praise it day and night for the life he has given you, even though it was not our decision to come into existence.

It has always amazed and perplexed me why an OMNIALL being of infinite power would require puny entities like us to murder innocent animals to please him and get his blessing. Abraham offered a goat to God as a sacrifice, how silly is that, Abraham/Jacob did not sacrifice anything. It was the poor innocent animal that suffered and offered up its life :perplexed:

I will revised the essay and change it around a little and see how it read then

Peace :bigsmile:

Alan

GOD always existed and never existed at the same time....its how we train our minds to receive & accept the same thought, HE existed in forms closer to our understanding, like in human form or morelikely as forces of nature, when we had conceived of a human form, its very natural that GOD will have very close resemblence with what we do in our everyday life but still will differnent/......different how, by doing things that we know is good, but often doesnt have the conviction and the will to guide our actiuons to where or minds want to go, thats where super-human or GOD comes and fulfills the space and gives us someyting to look upto and lead our life ....

GOD never proclaims to the "one & only"....its we the humans who posit such reference of qualitative variations to HIM.....whether it be monoism, dualism or or qualified monoism.....its we who give & create his "being"....from the hollowness of "nothingness"...and this being creates a halo that is bigger then the entire humanity...:a-thought:
Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 17 May, 2009 08:24 am
@saurabh10101,
saurabh10101 wrote:
GOD always existed and never existed at the same time....its how we train our minds to receive & accept the same thought, HE existed in forms closer to our understanding, like in human form or morelikely as forces of nature, when we had conceived of a human form, its very natural that GOD will have very close resemblence with what we do in our everyday life but still will differnent/......different how, by doing things that we know is good, but often doesnt have the conviction and the will to guide our actiuons to where or minds want to go, thats where super-human or GOD comes and fulfills the space and gives us someyting to look upto and lead our life ....

GOD never proclaims to the "one & only"....its we the humans who posit such reference of qualitative variations to HIM.....whether it be monoism, dualism or or qualified monoism.....its we who give & create his "being"....from the hollowness of "nothingness"...and this being creates a halo that is bigger then the entire humanity...:a-thought:

Must I now believe what you posted are a facts?, come on, preferable say it something like this "in my opinion I believe thus etc" or such like

Forgive my limited intellect, I simple cant rap my tiny little mind around your statement god always existed but and never existed. Do you know what an oxymoron means?

It is the ultimate of all presumptions for anyone to state as if were fact what an infinite omniscience being like God is, what god is not, what he can do, what he will not do

My silly little essay is just my infinitesimal take on an infinite being beyond my comprehension , I don't presume it is truth
0 Replies

Greg phil

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 02:38 pm
@Alan McDougall,
I liked the essay - although I thought a 'poem' would be a better description of it
Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 04:42 am
@Greg phil,

[QUOTE=Greg;64775]I liked the essay - although I thought a 'poem' would be a better description of it[/QUOTE]

Hi Greg from green
England Smile

Hi interested guys

I have updated and consolidated this ongoing essay of my colorful imagination

Aware of infinite potential in vast unplowed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless mind, original self-awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "this".

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I am "the absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "zero" and "one",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the prime mover and there was no proponent to my "first cause". I am the "immovable rock" and the" alpha point". I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the almighty one. If you are, wise do one thing respects me the lord.

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me the "almighty one.

I am the ceaseless creator of all things

I am the "living One"

Continued:

Here is the part of my essay where I bring in evil and duality of light and dark etc

I am the strange mysterious enigma rapped in a paradox encompassed in a new paradigm moving toward an understanding of what puzzles all. The greatest light is my ultimate aim and time is my enemy.

However, if I do not hurry to fight darkness, it will come suddenly no matter what, and stalk the land with fear and hate. I put on the armor of the absolute and prepare to battle the brute. I illuminate the darkness through which I travel, searching out the monster ever before me.

Supreme principal sublime are some of my qualities. I am the colossal one. Gigantic eyes of mine survey the fields of desolate horror but I do not retract from my purpose. I will isolate the evil monster and be victorious before the end of time. I must hurry

We exist together in fields of nothingness and battle eternal the war continuation of the totality of all existence. If I lose, the universe will blacken all the stars and galaxies dim, blink out, and the universe vanish into the evil mind of the terrible one. Therefore, I must bring down the "Terrible One" before the black clouds of its dreadful terror destroys all that is good and full of light.

It is the abomination of desolation and howls after the souls out of the pit of hell. I am goodness and beauty and peace are the fruits of my being I dance the song of life with delight. Its aim is to suck the life and energy from the universe and to leave it cold dark, barren and remote from the great god forever.

If you listen to Me joy, peace, glory, bliss, rapture, honor, pleasure, delight, elation, euphoria, happiness, purpose, hilarity, and commune with the eternal infinite mind is your reward forever. However, before all this wonder can come, I the infinite eternal and you the created part of me, must take on the battle of the mind against this dark evil brute.

It sends out creatures of the night void to kill, lie, destroy, deceive and lead that entire listen to its black repulsive horrible mind into its cave of eternal hopelessness, desolation and despair. Be careful of its seductive discordant song. Composite wickedness made up of malevolent sin and offense to all that is good it continues unrelentingly to promote iniquity, vice, immorality and abuse against the innocent.

It is composite darkness and the alternate to life; it is eternal punishment and death. Do not listen to its whisper in your mind. Exploitation, abuse, corruption, and the hordes of lying thieves make up much of its army

The one you serve is your true master no matter what you claim. If you claim to be good, honest and righteous but do the opposite, know that the evil one of hate is your master indeed.

Far out there in the wonder of the universe this battle of light and darkness, love and hate, good and evil has been raging since the beginning of time and is drawing ever closer to an eternal conclusion. That is why I have kept the universe a secret from humanity up until now.

Love conquers all, is the enemy of time, and leads one to merge with the infinite. Hate leads to destruction, its friend is time, and so it must ultimate end in eternal darkness.

Adore, appreciate, esteem, reverence me and prize me the giver of life show your love by virtue of worship. I am the word of life and the arm of the absolute and lead all to the omega-point.

I and it

I am the ever moving alpha moment

it is time------------------I am moment

I am something? It is the dark void

I am answer it is question?

I am energy it is consumer

I am positive it is negative

I am aware it is aware

I am light it is darkness

I am love it is hate

I am peace it is desolation

I am up it is down

I am life it is death

I am goodness it is evil

I am truth it is lie

I am honest it is deception

I am peace it is war

I am eternal it is eternal

I am life it is death

who am I..............? Who is it.......................?

Choose me...................?

Or choose it.......................?

"You have to choose in this you have no option!"

I am goodness

it is depravity

our names are:

My name cannot be pronounced by mortal beings

It is the tempter of Lucifer its name is Evilian

Continued:

New creation started again. (The infinite eternal cycle of existence)

The colossal infinite magnetic mind swirled like a great maelstrom of intellectual energies and total might. I the ever existing one looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and said am utterly alone in this dark void of nothing, contemplated and said "let there be light" as I am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself and eternal.

I decided to create homes (beautiful blue water worlds) and beautiful life, from the substance of the inexhaustible energy of the many dimensions of his being.

The lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

We together created mighty superstrings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one the universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years and were destroyed by their maker. so that new long living golden fusing stars could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of quasi-stars that morph into colossal billions of galaxies.

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.

In pristine beauty was the planet earth created.

I hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions that would serve him, without question he then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth.

I then created all the creatures on the earth and after a long period of earthly time gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could have dominion of all the creatures on their blessed mother earth. I gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions...

To be able to give humanity this free will I have to look aside often for long periods and leave man with a few rules and look back ever so often to see what they were doing with their free- will.

The rest of the universe continues to dance and vibrate in perfect order, held together and sustained, like a perfect ordered beautiful machine, by the colossal force of gravity that I have mathematically formulated amongst many forces to keep the universe from going from reverting back to chaos.

I know look with dismay at the depravity, evil and non- progress of humanity towards his light and the horrors of humanities evil and continual wars with one another. (no side is truly just) however, countless billions are my beloved ones whom I love each one dearly,I did not created in vain, and these will dwell with Me forever.

I have an egnematicatic eternal purpose for humanity. The vast beautiful mysterious glorious universe awaits the coming of humankind

"My idea of creation, which I see as an eternal cycle of creation and destruction". From order to chaos and back eternally.

Alan McDougall 30/5/2007.

0 Replies

Catchabula

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:19 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Hi Alan, as you know I'm a "fan" of yours. I intend to do something weird with this, but not today, as I am tired like hell (I mean the Fiery Depths in the Black Pit of Eternal Evil where Howl in Unending Pain the Tortured Souls of the Damned, just to be clear ;-). I want to make this (the pages of) a book! The kind of book I love, with decorated initials, fictional references in ancient languages, marginal glosses.... and of course with a title that suits its content. What did you think of the "Golden Pages of Alaniel", or the "Liber Sapientiae Divinae", or the "Revelatio Aeterna" (being a True Account of the Visions of ALANIEL, God's Enlightened Messenger on Earth, now for the first time translated into the popular tongue, for the Benefit and Redemption of Mankind, and the Promotion of Knowledge and Virtue. Londinium, Under the Crescent Moon, A.D. MMIX). You will understand this is NOT despising or mocking your inspiration. On the contrary, it is my way to participate in this Feast of Words. Have my friendship and respect. C.
Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:53 pm
@Catchabula,
Catchabula;66029 wrote:
Hi Alan, as you know I'm a "fan" of yours. I intend to do something weird with this, but not today, as I am tired like hell (I mean the Fiery Depths in the Black Pit of Eternal Evil where Howl in Unending Pain the Tortured Souls of the Damned, just to be clear ;-). I want to make this (the pages of) a book! The kind of book I love, with decorated initials, fictional references in ancient languages, marginal glosses.... and of course with a title that suits its content. What did you think of the "Golden Pages of Alaniel", or the "Liber Sapientiae Divinae", or the "Revelatio Aeterna" (being a True Account of the Visions of ALANIEL, God's Enlightened Messenger on Earth, now for the first time translated into the popular tongue, for the Benefit and Redemption of Mankind, and the Promotion of Knowledge and Virtue. Londinium, Under the Crescent Moon, A.D. MMIX). You will understand this is NOT despising or mocking your inspiration. On the contrary, it is my way to participate in this Feast of Words. Have my friendship and respect. C.

Are you a dark soul, I am thus my deep musing on the meaning of existence etc?
0 Replies

Poseidon

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 05:13 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Greatest thread on the forum!

Quote:

I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "zero" and "one",

But I have teeny weeny problem with this line. (I am a pc programmer so please excuse me debugging your great work, oh lord of the universe)

If 1 and 0 are the first numbers, that would imply that there are 2 of them.
Can you see the problem?
You have already implied the number 2 exists in order to call 0 and 1 the first numbers because there are 2 of them!

<bleep>
>annoying error - does not compute<
(a friendly message from the cosmical logical computer)
Alan McDougall

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 12:41 am
@Poseidon,
Poseidon;66453 wrote:
Greatest thread on the forum!

But I have teeny weeny problem with this line. (I am a pc programmer so please excuse me debugging your great work, oh lord of the universe)

If 1 and 0 are the first numbers, that would imply that there are 2 of them.
Can you see the problem?
You have already implied the number 2 exists in order to call 0 and 1 the first numbers because there are 2 of them!

<bleep>
>annoying error - does not compute<
(a friendly message from the cosmical logical computer)

Thanks I was an IT manager/System Analyst/Programmer for many years also Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineer

I though about what you so rightly say in your post, but way back in this primordial cycle , "ENTITY" had only these two factors to work with

There was the bleak nothing and I I AM "ONE" I AM LIGHT IT is DARK and it is "NAUGHT"

I HAD TO WORK WITH THESE PRIMORDIAL ELEMENTS TO MAKE WHAT WAS ABSTRACT THOUGHT CONCRETE REALITY
:bigsmile:
0 Replies

Poseidon

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 01:11 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Its a terrible paradox is'nt it?
Causes many problems in programming, where the first number is ''zero'', and the second number is ''one'', in lists of arrays and recordsets and such.

Then there is the problem that zero, nul, nil, and space all exist as entities, different from each other and none of them actually is the same as nothing.

I suppose it shows the extent to which quantities only exist as qualities, and that a purely logical understanding of the universe always results in a contradiction; which can only be resolved by declaring it a paradox in a descriptive sense.

Its like: if we can define the word 'nothing', then it is not 'nothing' because we have defined it as something in order to be able to define it.

We are left scratching our heads in confused mysticism. This is why I really enjoy this thread. Because it tries to understand the universe in a creative qualitative manner, its playful and fun, like all experimentation and philosophy should be, whilst at no point losing sight of the notion that it actually is a serious experiment.

My first musings on what it must be like to be God at the start of the universe go something like this :

God : non-existence is absurd, so therefore I must exist.
'I' am the first number and am called '1'.

Because I only exist because not existing is absurd, I must also realise that 'not existing' is still something for me to consider it. So the second number is actually '0', which is not actually a number because it does not exist, being nothing. And yet it does exist; and, it implies the number '2' as it is a separate number from '1'.

zero and 2 are the same number? hmmmmm....!

So absurdity is the process whereby creation comes into being : 1 arising out of 0, which of course implies 2, and so on until infinity.

So what is absurdity if it is not a number? Well its a quality : a fuzzy inexact notion that is paradoxical while at the same time, not being paradoxical, which is of course a quasi-paradox.

But this boring. Just create another being, and get on with it.

I could call this other being '2', or perhaps 'zero', as I am 'number 1'.

Goodness. Without much effort, we can see that an infinite number of beings has already popped into existence. But seeing as I am 'number 1', these next two beings 'number 2' and 'number zero', are at odds with me, even though they are even numbers, and may actually even be the same being.

Never mind that!

All the beings in the universe are absolutely happy, and live in a permanant state of ecstasy.

Ho-hum.

They are still ecstatically happy.

yaaawn

Damn! Now we have found another quality: 'boredom'. It seems reasonable to invent something nasty like evil, as this would be the only way to alleviate the boredom, otherwise we would be ecstatically happy for eternity, and that would be boring and monotonous.

'oh no! what have I done! I have created evil out of sheer boredom! I shall call this evil 'Pandora',

etc...
Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 02:28 am
@Poseidon,
I did not intend this little silly essay to become a philosophical debate, but I have no problems if you guys want to take it and run with it any which way you want. Nice comments from all of you.

I might be infinitely wrong or maybe close to the truth, who knows not little me

Keep up the peace Smile

Alan
0 Replies

Catchabula

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 08:55 am
@Alan McDougall,
Philosophy is one side, beauty and inspiration are another. And a promise is a promise. This is the kind of book that is suitable for Alan's Words:

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/members/catchabula/albums/word-f-art/861-liber-sapientiae-alanielis-f-2v/

And now back to the translation in sanskrit ;-)
salima

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 10:07 am
@Alan McDougall,
wow, i had no idea how far this thread had gone! i have a lot to catch up on...
0 Replies

Poseidon

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 11:08 am
@Alan McDougall,
you are close close, very very close to the truth, Alan Mcdougall. Don't stop!!
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 01:09 am
@Catchabula,
Catchabula;66829 wrote:
Philosophy is one side, beauty and inspiration are another. And a promise is a promise. This is the kind of book that is suitable for Alan's Words:

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/members/catchabula/albums/word-f-art/861-liber-sapientiae-alanielis-f-2v/

And now back to the translation in sanskrit ;-)

Do my word exist elsewhere? On the life of my children I never copied or used even one word in my essay from another source?

I am dumbstruck did you write that? I promise I wrote those exact words, did you take my words and put them in that beautiful format?, heck if you did I will come in with updates of my essay come story, come novella
!!

Could we create a novel together?

Peace all who see my truths "at last a little recognition", I do not want to die like Vincent van Gogh who only sold one of his painting and that to his brother. He was criticized and mocked by those that holds have being his students.

Below is one of my websites under construction

Yola | Login

Alan
Catchabula

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 02:24 am
@Alan McDougall,
Waw, I consider this quite a compliment from the author. No, it's simple really. I only put your words in a self-designed format, based on the early western printings or "incunabula", because I thought such a form would suit them well. You may have noticed that the greek version on top is not really greek, but simply a transscription of the original text in greek characters, except for one word "PANTOCRATOR", meaning The Almighty. I like old books and texts, and modern Word-processors can be used in a very creative way. If you want to see more there's an album here:

Philosophy Forum

Mind all the texts are phantasy, unfortunately most are in dutch. But it's all about "formal" beauty. Glad you liked Smile .
Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 03:18 am
@Catchabula,
Catchabula;67041 wrote:
Waw, I consider this quite a compliment from the author. No, it's simple really. I only put your words in a self-designed format, based on the early western printings or "incunabula", because I thought such a form would suit them well. You may have noticed that the greek version on top is not really greek, but simply a transscription of the original text in greek characters, except for one word "PANTOCRATOR", meaning The Almighty. I like old books and texts, and modern Word-processors can be used in a very creative way. If you want to see more there's an album here:

Philosophy Forum

Mind all the texts are phantasy, unfortunately most are in dutch. But it's all about "formal" beauty. Glad you liked Smile .

Thank you strange to find my words on an ancient document, :bigsmile:

Hi, All, more

I have gone to many places walked on the great grass prairies, and steps, mountains of wonder stood at the north of Scotland with the icy North Sea blowing on my body. I saw the earth in its blue beauty and rose up. I have walked on monochrome moons and seen with mind sight blazing clouds of light and felt huge translucent beings flow through me awareness as I hovered somewhere in the deep void.

I have heard the vibrations beautiful music of the universe, as the stars blaze in glorious song praising god across vast space. My mind overcome with the beauty wept, as I then knew that each living being was an essential building block a brick that holds up the fabric of reality and existence. Merged in blissful everlasting union with the sublime and all living beings become one "titanic cosmic mind" I felt and knew "GOD". "I am god" "I am infinite" "I am all" yet I remain "myself". I have seen cities of pure composite light traveled and at the speed of infinity exiting the universe until it became a tiny dot in the utter vastness of the Googleplex other different universes.

I have watched in breathless awe at the beauty and wonder of great beings of absolute purity who roam the great oceans of space on great gossamer wings stretching a million miles between their glittering wing tips. Were these the great messengers the Angels of God?

Then blazing into the "Super Mother Universe" I observed the awesome gold light infinite of the "Source of it all" and, could not comprehend the unimaginable beauty of the "Original Mind", and "Original Thought" that created existence.

We sang together the music of the God that we had become, now we were indestructible energy. Strange as it would be without the eternal the eternal, "I" and the eternal "YOU" there would be nothing at all. Back then we were part of creating all that there is.

God said to me in his love, before I made the Universe I knew you Alan and I also knew every other person

This was not the end but only the beginning in the everlasting progressions of existence, we all merged in the eternal moment singing the great song of creation. We are together now back we are god and we are we nothing is hidden everything is possible rejoice for we are infinity eternal beautiful as we formulate a new existence more wonderful than the first

I am Ceaseless Creator

...............................................................................................

Greetings people

Recalling experiences that I have had during extreme altered state of consciousness (not drug induced) I was aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless unseen in our early dimension, they, blazed in living harmonious vibrations. Everything sang and I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors beyond present perception and outside the comprehension of our mortal bodies.

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body. It was possible to switch to seeing with my ears, tasting with my eyes, listening with my sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom of you physical body harmonizes together, as an intelligent member of your composite living being.

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness I could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which I knew was quantum particle flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use by whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me. I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. I only we look at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, see and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal. I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did. My ego was gone and I could no longer separate my awareness and personality than from god himself. Indeed I had for all purposes amalgamated with and become godlike

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this brief glorious moment I became everything, I was "Infinite Existence" All things were now encompassed within my being.

In what we call our normal waking state we are really sleeping in a dormant hibernating like way. But with practice one can awaken to a much greater degree than is the norm for many of us.

In my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness', despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offense to me. But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison.

I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in this horror.They were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the "Dark Ones" They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

I saw the horror of this on a planet, a village much like a village on earth, the village was lit up and a little girl looked at me with sad eyes and I saw life drain out of her and her eyes slowly dimming until the death of cold overtook her. This is the battle for our universe our universe of Light and Dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you see? A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us. Before we exit this life we should have reached a place of contentment, peace and love. Then the transition is easy smooth exiting a wonder beyond words , like a great holiday that embraces so much beautiful unknowns that the mind is filled with the essences and fragrances of new lands, planets and universes, both physical and spiritual way out beyond any wildest speculations about the afterlife

.....................................................................................................

My faith and knowledge that God exists and that I am tiny fragment from the great tree gives my unimaginable joy with a deeper certainty that my life is infinite and eternal

Know we are all a continuum of conscious energy like a keyboard from the slow waves of the physical through the electromagnetic spectrum all the way into the highest frequency waves of spirit, so I shall continue to play my whole keyboard with every blessed cell in my body and with my whole heart and mind until it is so. So be it!

Similarly the uncertainty in the predictability of the actions of quantum particles like electrons indicates the presence of self awareness/consciousness in them! All matter finally boils down to these quantum particles. So, does this mean that universe is self aware and this awareness is spread across all things that make up this universe and at all levels starting from the quantum particles to the universe itself, and universe is is the highest level of awareness? not only me, you, but not everything in the universe is self aware?

If the universe is self aware, then what is your/my awareness all about? Probably a low level awareness, that becomes complete and gets a true picture when it can realize the higher level universal awareness? Or are we a part of that real universal awareness

The entire universe is just an infinitesimal fragment of the Great reality Mind God if you like, to whom we must one day all account for the actions done in our lives on earth
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 04:22 am
@Alan McDougall,
What comes after we die and what exists outside of present human knowledge and understanding
Such as is there life in our physical universe? Are there other material universes? And are there non physical planes and dimensions where our souls continue to exist??
Note; I have my own deep personal belief about God and I am a committed Christian, but this document based on my mystical, altered states, coma and near death experiences.
Thus I do not refer to Jesus Christ or any other enlightened soul as my purpose is reveal the mysteries beyond life and not to convert anyone to my own personal religious convictions
A lot of what I detail comes from a sort of innate knowledge about what exists out side and beyond, what we know in normal earthly life, if you like, take it as a story, but is subjectively true
The chapter below was God speaking about creation and existence, and not part of the essay, just included for those interested in philosophy about how everything came to be.
God Spoke these words to me one night
Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This".
On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",
With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point". I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise.
I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty One.
I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things
THE ESSAY OF THE MYSTERIES OF LIFE AND DEATH THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND BY ALAN MCDOUGALL
(I AM A SUFFERER OF EXTREME MANIC DEPRESSION, AND SUICIDAL THEN AND I HAD THE NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE DURING A DEEP COMA, AND ALSO WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND DIED DURING SURGERY.)
From the time I was a little boy I knew things and saw things that other people did not and everyone thought of me as a strange and enigmatic boy and they still do people. I perplexed my parents teachers etc, I often thought why did my parents only greet the people that came through the front door but ignored the lovely people that walked into the house through the walls etc, I consider myself more as a mystic than a psychic.10th DECEMBER, 2008Other people who have had near death experiences have asked me why they differ from person to person, and it is all about subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events are. People are unique and therefore each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place or to the same time in the uncountable other dimensions , heavens and realms out far in the universe and beyond.
And of course there is the factor of the skill of the writer or lack of skill and how good or bad their recall is
While I did not have the tunnel experience I had a partial life review and saw both beautiful episodes of my life as well as regretful, embarrassing ones. I did not desire a experience based on my religious doctrination or in fact any other religious dogma, therefore, in this testimony there is no mention of salvation by any means and beliefs like reincarnation and karma are not addressed.

One early morning while all was still dark I awoke in that state between sleep and wake and the boundaries between my physical self and everything physical around me began to dissolve. Quietness like a soft warm comforting peaceful blanket descended on my sleeping body and mind. I could hear in the background the sweet song of birds softly singing birds and somehow knew their wonderful beautiful voices were in absolute harmony and somehow were reflected the electrons darting in the mind of the Infinite One. Outside leaves rustled in the autumn night and although still indoors on my bed, I could somehow feel the breeze against my skin and the wonderful scent of grass and the fragrances of flowers that permeated the earth.
I became energy left my body and arose above the earth to where the blue became black and looked down upon the earth from the wonder of the glory of the infinite night. I found myself in the presents of a being who appeared to me to be a pulsating "ORB" similar to my state of being then, but much brighter and more energetic. At this time I thought this being might be God.
I had become a bright point "singularity a point of intelligent thinking light" within a Greater Light (Being of Light) that now embraced me and revealed to me later, mind to mind, some things relating to the afterlife, the planet earth and the universe. This Being was the one who communicated with me and took me on the journey into the unknown realms later.
I found myself looking down upon the earth, as if I were viewing it from a port hole of a space ship. The earth was revolving very quickly and stopping over each country, where a stern warning was given to each leader. At first I thought that the "Being of Light" that embraced my essence was God, but found out from him that he was a great angel, with an important message to humanity. At this stage I did not have an ethereal body, just a point of light or a singularity of intense thought. The Being was a beautiful pulsating ORB of colors pure energy.
As we hovered in space above the earth began to revolve and began to stop over each country or continent with some sort of a warning, the great being kept repeating, "Mere Mortal Man", "I am not well pleased with you". I especially remember vividly, when we were hovering over the Asian continent, looking down at India and the regions around it, that some great trouble would come from oceans and effect the Indian subcontinent terribly. I can now only remember a little what was being conveyed to humanity. Later I began to remembered more and these some of these warnings have already come to pass namely; the great tsunami of 2004, hurricane Katrina and the awful cyclone that hit Burma during 2008, these are just a few events that have come to pass amongst many still to come in the future.
The warning to mankind is condensed into the short poem below;

Oh!!, beautiful planet earth!!! why? why? why?

Oh terra, terra, terra! I have loved you so,
And sown your golden fields
With my songs of peace
I died to hear the music you should know
By now...the song to bid your
Surging cease.
'Why, terra did you turn to hate?
Your blue and earthen hope
Of joy with greed
On your restless need for
Death and war

Then we left the solar system and raced through the physical universe at limitless almost infinite speed. I was perplexed why there was no need for breathing, and became aware that I became aware that I had now an ethereal body similar to my physical body, but this body did not need to breath and was impervious to heat or the physical fundamental laws of our universe. This body of beauty shimmered in translucent blue, purple and amethyst.
One event clearly recalled was flying through an enormous planet that was floating in the great void alone in the dark with no sun warming its cold bleak black surface. I saw this huge planet approaching at colossal speed and passed right through it as if they no more than a light mist. Oceans, mantel, magma, crystals rock, and a boiling centre flashed by and we continued at colossal speed out of the other side through and beyond our huge galaxy and faster and faster into the vastness of the universe. It was just like some greatly speeded up movie.
I also recall passing through huge great suns stars and galaxies of blazing glory, observing them, somehow, as we flashed though in an infinitesimal moment. Think of TV Sci Fi where they flash though the universe at warp speed, it was something like that, but without a spaceship, stars, galaxies, clouds of cosmic dust pulsating light of magnetic energy. I was not bound to my physical body's visual spectrum, but could view the universe in all spectrums, from microwave to infra red and more. The ethereal eye is hugely more sensitive than the physical eye and one could peer much deeper into the universe than even the greatest earthly telescope. Try to image this of course is impossible? Instead of space being black, with this heightened sense of vision, the universe lit up with a billion, trillion ever changing colors of breathtaking beauty.
The journey continued as billions of galaxies came and went and somehow, due to our huge unimaginable speed, time itself began to reverse, we were not only on a journey to "somewhere", we were on a journey to "somewhen". This "somewhen" was back before the big bang, into the primordial primeval void of zero point energy. "God is the Great Mathematician", "the Great Scientist" and "the Compassionate Eternal One"
Exploding out of our universe, it began to recede at a colossal rate, first becoming an enormous dark plane, a sort of flat surface. (Like the earth appears to us when we view it from a little height). This beautiful plane , or surface or edge of the universe (of course in reality the universe has no edge or surface just my semantics) twinkled with brilliant a billion trillion multicolored pulsating aurora borealis like lights, unimaginably beautiful.
Further and further we raced, until our entire universe started to become a huge orb, then a huge globe until it was only a tiny spot a small singularity. Amongst the eternal infinite foam of numberless other realities, and physical universes that reside it this blazing white light that is the breath of God. I relate this of course in the dimness of my limited mind as these things are unexplainable in human terms or languages.
This light of purest white was limitless, boundless, infinite in any direction, it is where the "Spirit of God is so concentrated and hugely unimaginable pure holy and intense that one could vanish from existence if one tried to enter without permission.
If we remember the "Lords Prayer", Our "Father" who art in "HEAVEN", this in the domain if you like where the presence of God is all most tangible, the highest state of pure inexhaustibly indestructible energy it is were God lives, this might seem an oxymoron , that God is also omnipresent, but here his is inconceivable." In my "Fathers House" are many mansions. It is the "GreatOcean" of all Existence the source of all creation, and all the great rivers of life flow into it. It is the experience that millions of mystics over time have tried to obtain , but all in vain , no matter what they claim.
Hovering quietly, in the Infinite Sacred silence blanketed by the peace and love of this purest stillness of holy white light I wondered and then enquired as to where we where? In my inner self I knew it could only be what, I heard a voiceless voice was saying to me, "you are standing in the "Breath of God" also called the "Holy Spirit"
We were in a place of pure composite white light outside of normal material space and time, into ethereal realms and higher dimensions of living
Suddenly and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvelous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new godlike understanding to comprehend all knowledge. I seemed to know all the mysteries of existence, just as if I were God. It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light. Beautifully interconnectiveness into one glorious harmony whole is the final aim of our universe. "This is still a work in progress". Evil was allowed in the physical realms so that people can use their free will to love God and their fellow beings as they love themselves
I felt the warmth of the eternal fire, within the spirit of my being and I was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss. My awareness or consciousness expanding until it encompassed the entire universe and all existence. While I knew I was not God, and that I was only bright tiny facet of the unimaginably beautiful diamond that we call God. It was like riding on the shoulders of God ,looking out at the universe with his eyes and understanding everything from time immemorial, to the present, into the unimaginable far future. Everything at once in an instant, but also through all of eternity, both somehow, at once. Time became meaningless and did dot flow in the linear way it did in the physical realms.
An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that the will of Gods was for all humanity to be immortal and possessed eternal life. "Death was not the natural order of Gods creation" and this mystery of life, death and evil remain a mystery. The crucial plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders.
The heavens declared the glory of Gods handiwork and his creation is so wonderful that I have no words in the English language to describe it. Our mortal bodies are wonderfully knit together a work of infinite precision and meticulous creativity by the awesome intellect of God, and our human brain a prime example of the infinite mind of God. Our mortal bodies, however, are not in the image of God. It is our spirit or soul that mirrors his image and thus God made man to think like Him be it in a lesser way. God Imagined man (imagine-man.)
The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. God created time, he is the Timekeeper if you like, he has a sort of a stop watch, starting at the Alpha moment and stopping at the Omega moment, the Beginning and End. I saw in my "minds eye" a huge clock. Something like a doomsday clock, it had only a second hand and this hand was turning towards the top of the hour, but it would advance clockwise and reverse anticlockwise, some times advancing fifteen seconds and retreating ten, why I think when the second hand finally reaches the top of the hour something catastrophic and cataclysmic is going to happen?
The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die. We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton. The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth. There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. The little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this "brief" glorious moment I became everything, I was "Infinite Existence"

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear as crystal, I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place. There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will .Oh! How my soul delighted then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life. Reflecting back on my early life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy. We never experience the joy of this no happiness, while on earth with mortal bodies.
Was this death? No it was brilliant exhilarating living; I was alive in a sense that I have never being I had become one vital aspect in the great all of existence. An inexpressible interconnectedness to wonderful a mysterious and loving oneness but always retaining my own precious unique identity
Was I now in the Land of the Dead?, no I had left that behind there was no need to kill and consume other living things, energy was constant the arrow of time did not move there was no entropy and the battery energizing my soul was full of inexhaustible energy my new form a body of "eternal light" Communication between beings also use this light by, changing, and merging and flashing lights towards other souls in a beauty of "light talking"
The ethereal body has all senses of the material body and more, indeed there are many additional senses, that must be learned when we pass over. I could hear, smell, feel, sleep and even eat juicy apples, but one does not need to eat to get energy. I looked carefully at this body it was formed outwardly like the physical body, but semi translucent and shimmering in concert with the emotions I was feeling, something a ghostly chameleon.
The experience of merging with the light of God is like having your body explode in a pleasant way and becoming a million different atoms. Each atom can think its own thoughts and have its own feelings. You feel all at once what it feels like to be everything and everybody
Suddenly, we burst into another light dimension, outside the physical dimensions, into the ethereal realms of a whole new reality. There I saw a strange world with no sun or stars in the sky, just pulsating lights in the myriads of colors not known indeed impossible spectrums the physical eyes I thought this is the " City Of God" and is it lit up and sustained by his by his light.
At first sight this strange world appeared similar to our physical earth, but, in this higher vibration, more colorful, more beautiful, more amazing. I saw plants, trees, mountains, lakes, animals, and shimmering crystal-like buildings, some very large and ornate. I saw beings moving about, light beings, going about their daily lives. They don't have physical bodies like us, but they are distinct translucent fields of energy, they have the ability to alter their outer appearance and take on the form of a human physical body, but they remain translucent and shimmering in appearance. They don't walk, they float. They have lives much like ours, but without the struggles and sorrows. There are artists, musicians, dancers, singers, inventors, builders, healers, creators of miraculous things; co-creators with Gods beautiful inexhaustible energy. Indeed this place was close to the Christian concept of heaven.
I wondered why this world appeared at first hand looked so much like our earthly reality, albeit more beautiful. The answer it that when a person dies especially suddenly if they were to awaken on the other side and see it as it really is, just orbs of light shape shifting, atoms and fundamental particles coming together and parting lights flashing, they will be frightened and confused out of their mind. So they are slowly eased into these new dimensions, the first heaven almost a copy of a beautiful earth with which they are familiar and as these souls learn and evolve they are prepared for the next realm without any shock to their psyche.
Children of various ages were all around playing joyfully, people aged to about perfect maturity and stopped, although different, there did not seem to differ by race or color as we do on earth. Children who pass over to heaven take on the same age they had at the time of their dying and then continue to grow or a better word mature until the reach the point of perfection Every person was made out of translucent light, and the light from each person constantly changes, later I found out this was one method of communication.
We stopped off on this world and I found myself in a beautiful translucent marble like building with many beautiful pillars something like the Geek Parthenon, many beings were milling about, was it a sort of a weigh station or great library or meeting place or place to congregate for special celebrations or events. I think it was there for all these reasons.
I thought about abortion and knew God understands if the woman has been violated soul of, the potential human baby just returns to God. God frowns on anyone aborting for selfish reasons, this is murder. A soul enters the mother's womb at the very moment of conception and not at three to six weeks as many people think. Many of the scenes places and angelic beings were the same ones I could so easily see as a child, I had a sort of mystical eye and could see through portals and vortexes a little boy, but I lost most of this when I became an adult.
Was it possible to see God, yes God can manifest an aspect of his greater Being to us, and what I saw was inconceivably, unspeakably, awesome a huge "Orb" of ever-changing lights flashing through a trillion billion spectrums, frightening and awesome in its beauty and the best word I can find to define what I saw was "MAJESTIC".
This time fragment or aspect of the Infinite Divine God, was like a great golden sun with thousands of planets revolved around him all in the same orbit. Who populated these worlds and what the purpose? I do not know, but I will find out when I pass into glory forever. Of course God is not confined to that one place but it seemed to be something like the Holy Of Holies in the HebrewTemple. Could I have access to this place?
This made me really think about what of significance I had done during my life. Then I remembered my wife, children grandchildren, parents, siblings, relatives , friends and all the learning and wisdom I had gained in my short existence in this earthly dimension and it all had meaning and purpose and I knew I had not lived in vain, but will leave behind a legacy of love when I die.
To us our universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, but in the mind of God the Infinite Eternal, it has only existed for a tiny moment a blink in his great eyes.
The light of God was golden like the setting or rising sun out of it flowing out from the infinite mind of God, who is the Life and cause of existence. I heard him speaking to me and everything flashed in and out of my mind by this huge voiceless voice that filled all existence with the primordial energy. It was the most beautiful music of God that sustains the universe. GOD is the vibrations of all existence
I remembered the Bible Isaiah stating the Lion will eat grass and a little child will lead him, the wolf will lay down with the lamb , there will no longer be death sorrow or loneness, and every tear will be wiped clear and people will sing with angels and God will join in with his awesome mighty voice of infinite beauty, filling all of existence and his voice will banish evil, fear and suffering forever. His voice is the voice of "LIFE"
"There a total mystical union with the divine" The norm is the union between multiple souls or between similar souls. Perhaps the greatest physical ecstasy known to humanity is sex and "something like this continues in the next life" but it is always based on love as no lust exists in the afterlife. It in like really getting inside the totally of another welcoming being. Like minds and souls join in glorious revolving mandala's of ever changing lights a glory of intense euphoric "Oneness". Of course ere is fun and games in heaven, heaven is not about labor but about living in love and peace
In heaven, we are free to enjoy each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in true altruistic (unselfish) love, a merging of such unimaginable wonder, that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend it.
However, the union with the God is the place of infinite love and light, is beyond description in its wonder. Does everyone just enter there no? The doorkeeper to God and union with him is the "Great Prince of Peace"
"LOVE, PEACE, SECURITY, JOY AND HAPPINESS BEST DESCIBED THE SAFETY IN THE ARMS OF GOD"
I continued to experiencing sustained sense of vibrant happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory.
Thinking about this state of blissful rapture later I realized that God would not let souls continually remain in this state of bliss, as life, learning and purpose continues after we die and leave the earth. Death is not the end of life but the doorway into endless life
These is no such thing as boredom, because a process of continual learning and hopefully graduation to higher heavens There is an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by telepathy between all the minds in the universe, but of course even in heaven privacy is respected. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. More in feelings of love, appreciation and emotion than words.
By telepathy, teleportation, etc we will have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means. Wonderful is it not? Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself. Just think of where you want to go or who you want to be with and you are there. The use of the terms telepathy and teleportation are not really correct but the nearest words ii can find. In reality there is no such thing as remoteness or distant just billions of portals, doorways into parallel existences. With otherworldly eyes these doorways can be seen and we learn how to use them, like some huge underground rail road system.
From heaven we are able to hear in our minds the sorrow of loved ones still on earth who can not come to terms or understand or sometimes unexpected death. So" if we want to" one can make an effort to contact our loved ones still on earth by entering their dreams, thoughts, making them sense our presence, in various ways such as a flower, feather , smell or, even fragrances. That, hopefully make them aware, although feeling that we are far away, in reality we are just a hand stretch away.
There are specially gifted people on earth that can pick up our thoughts thought from the heavenly planes and relay them to the grieving relatives or friends. When we are in heaven we can also make people on earth meet each other so any urgent message from heaven is given to the correct person. This might seem just a coincidence at the time, but this link is arranged from the heavenly realms
Would all humanity no matter how depraved and evil in life on death go to these higher beautiful heavily planes immediately after their demise? No, absolutely not! Even in heaven there are conditions and accountability.
If this was what happens in heaven one would be constantly bombarded by evil thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most unheavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen. Yes evil monstrous beings such as Hitler and his type are cast into outer darkness, as the darkness of true evil can never ever penetrate the light of God. The book of life, which is contained as memories in the temporal lobe of our brain, are played off, like a video recording on death before God. This is called the life review by near death experiences. Imagine the life review of a person like Hitler?
Are there similar experiences or pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies? What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates, travel, homes etc, etc, etc what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished??
The reply came in a revelation that because there would no longer be evil or sin in the heavenly realms, as we progress, learn and become wiser, we are given increasing free will until at the highest vibratory level of purest perfection we are given absolute free will and everything becomes permissible. The pleasures of Carnality do not exist but a similar soul pleasures ruled by altruist love is wonderfully experienced. Then we will be able to experience anything we desire such as controlled ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy, by mingling in love, merging completely into a cosmic mind to enjoy and relish eternal life with God and all other beings of composite white light.
Everything there is much much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very very exiting! Totally beyond what I had imagined. Grass, trees, flowers, plants are not subject to death and everything is made out of this translucent light. All living things are not biological but made out of inexhaustible indestructible energy.
Here time as we know it did not exist, one could rest in a moment or for a thousand years, or coexist in multiple moments at the same time, past, present and future , all existing somehow like a great multi-dimensional movie, all the frames unraveled into which one could jump from frame to frame, in and out of at will. Distance is meaningless as billions of higher or lower realms or planes were only separated by thin veil vortex or port into another reality. Each new dimension was another new universe.
As wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me stand or comprehend. I knew the will of God for existing was to ever progress upwards through many dimensions (heavens) towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness. We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves. It is a matter of progression or regression and this depends on each soul.
I heard the soft voice (God) speaking directly into my mind some of the deepest mysteries of existence and creation. Much to my disappointment I could only recall a little, but what I recall I have included in this document. As the years have past I have slowly remembered more and more, but of course there are simply revelations so profound that my human brain could never contain them.
There are angels great and less great, they are beings of light that inhabit all of Gods creation. Just like earthly people they have different characters and each is assigned a task. Sometimes they come to gather in a huge crown of glowing billions , singing the praises of God in a heavily chorus of unimaginable beauty. Their songs of joy and peace reverberate out into the universe giving life and love where it is needed.
Each person of good character has their own guardian angel, which most of us are not aware of. They are the messengers to humanity bringing word of encouragement as well as warning when necessary. If you want to know the name of your angel clear your mind, and then ask your angel, what is your name? The very first name that popped into your mind is the name of your angel. Think about events in your life when you were helped by some stranger, who appeared as a normal person, this could have being your angel helping you. Intuitions to go somewhere or not go somewhere, unease about something are often strong prompting from your angels . There might at times be as many angels walking on earth as there are people. Angels can take on any form, if your idea of an angel is of a huge majestic being with great wings, your angel might manifest himself/herself to you like that. Angels do not really have gender like humans.
Some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Humanity would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe, as the earth's resources were finite. No nuclear holocaust would obliterate earth and the greatest threat was the population explosion. In addition, the future was not set in stone and the divisions taken by a person or a nation could alter the outcome of the future.
The highest attribute any person can have is wisdom and the wisdom to do things wisely. Graceful love must abounding the joyful realities of multiple heavenly glories.
There is a time coming when God will intervene in the affairs of humanity and the great monotheistic religions have belief about this that borders on the truth of what is going to happen. Deep down we all know humanity cannot continue much longer on the path of destruction it now follows
The future only needs one good person to make a colossal difference towards the ultimate good of humanity. The reverse is unfortunately also the case and this might be the explanation for the enigma for the existence of evil. Although our heritage is very important to us all it is much more important to leave a positive legacy.
The loss of moral absolutes was sadness to the divine and the restoration of these was of paramount important if humankind was to escape extinction. All persons should know they will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth. In the end, however, good will prevail in the universe and evil banished into outer darkness forever. The mystery of evil was an inscrutable mystery beyond the understanding of any person. All things process or regress, in cycles of spiritual learning and metamorphosis towards the light.
The universe is not infinite or eternal, it is a creation of God the work of the sublime intellect beyond human comprehension. It had a beginning and it will have and end
Our physical earthly realm is a bleak shadow when compared even to the least beautiful heavens. But our physical earthly reality is unimaginably beautiful when compared to some cold dark planes These entities residing in these lower realms have their free will restricted to a greater and greater degree as one descend into the abysmal dark of the lowest realm , which we call hell. At these lower dimensions time moves slower and increasingly slower the lower the realm, indeed time is the enemy there and each moment is stretched out. At the lowest in the abysmal thick cold I could feel an entity of horrifying evil, this being seemed to consist of black tar. Whatever it was it was not of human origin.
The words of my childhood "Look upon a falling star and make a wish came into my mind, and in the ethereal realms this is factual, but there is no need to wait for a star to fall, wish what you want or think carefully and you create it with your mind. Want to go somewhere or see someone, wish for it and you are there with them. Everything lives at a much greater level I saw my beloved dog bully and wept when I held him, smelled felt his love for me as I filled him with my love, at last I knew what his little beautiful soul and mind was saying and we communed in joyful wonder.
Each person will have to face judgment for what was done by them done while on earth. We all unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to perpetrate the light of God. One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God. The spirits of all animals will return to God from whence they had come God loves them dearly. The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born.
In my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness', despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offence to me. But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison. I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in this horror. They were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the "Dark Ones" They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

I saw the horror of this on a planet, a village much like a village on earth, the village was lit up and a little girl looked at me with sad eyes and I saw life drain out of her and her eyes slowly dimming until the death of cold overtook her. This is the battle for our universe our universe of Light and Dark. Look out at the night sky, what do you see? A sky mostly dark with some light in this potentially infinite dark?
The universe is populated with the children of light the children of God and the dark ones the rebellious.
Is there a hell yes hell is separation from God there are hells so horrifying that the Christian concept of hell is a holiday picnic by comparison, would the occupants remain there forever, I do not know, maybe God would be kind enough to annihilate the souls of the unredeemable reprobate depraved
During one of my visions of the night I was transported to a colossal cavern somewhere deep in the earth and saw countless souls just waiting in a place that seemed to me to be lit by a dim red light. Was this, limbo or something else? I do not know. Perhaps this is the place the evil dead go to wait for the final Day of Judgment by God?
While one is in the void of grey they can still seek the light and escape, but if they have become so depraved in life like Hitler had I think they descend in black darkness and must remain in this terrible place of fear, desolation and horror, of their own making forever. Therefore, they are not really judged by God but convict "themselves" by refusing to adhere to the moral absolutes of God. God puts no one in hell they put themselves there by refusing to listen to his holy voice while in life.
It is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).
Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.
In the soft quite of night I contemplated on all I has seen, all I had heard, all the knowledge I had received, the beauty love and light, the dark , ugly and hate. I tried to express to find one word that could express the greatness of existence the greatness of creation and finally the wonder that is Almighty God
One word slowly filled my mind simply put but deeply pondered I could only express that inconceivable existence is beyond
" ENORMITY"
Revelation about how poorly we use or understand our bodies, how great a potential instrument it is and the great gift by God for allowing us to inhabit such a wonderful vehicle of life
Your body as an instrument of unimaginable precision

Given a lesson on how to really utilize my body, I became s aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless not normally observed, with new eyes everything, blazed in high definition, colors bright and beautiful, flowers shimmering living light of a million hues, all thing living in their unique harmonious vibrations.
We go around deaf with ears that only hear what we want them to hear. Battered by noises God did not design them for the beauty of sound is lost. But humming in the dark I could hear the angels join in with a host or chorus of heavily song.
Everything sang I could see the colors of music, I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors, the whole body absorbed vibrations of life much more intensely than our normal grey like dim perception of the wonder all around us the beauty of the world

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body.

It was possible to switch to seeing with my ears, tasting with my eyes, listening with my sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom of you physical body harmonizes together, as an intelligent member of your composite living being.
I this heightened state of awareness I saw everything in the minutest detail, things that I formally overlooked or just shrugged off as an important now rang out as messages and lesson from the world and the universe. Observing. Carefully I began to see and know the future, go back to scenes of the past like the crucifixion .aware that my loved ones were in trouble get warning to avoid events and suggestion to go or not go to places. Know which people to interact with and which to not. Know who is truthful and who is not.

We have never learned how to utilize the amazing sensory organ that is our entire body. In this state of awareness I could stand still and hear the chirp of a billion birds which I knew was quantum particle flashing in the mind of God. They sing the song of existence and creation and we are deaf to their beautiful song and its real meaning.

Learning to use by whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me. I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. If we only observed at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, see and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal. I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did.

In what we call our normal waking state we are really sleeping in a dormant hibernating like way. But with practice one can awaken to a much greater degree than is the norm for many of us.

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us. Before we exit this life we should have reached a place of contentment, peace and love. Then the transition is easy smooth exiting a wonder beyond words, like a great holiday that embraces so much beautiful unknowns that the mind is filled with the essences and fragrances of new lands, planets and universes, both physical and spiritual way out beyond any wildest speculations about the afterlife

I am sorry, but reality is not always nice cozy and loving as we like

Comments if any??

ALAN
Think about thee silly song you where taught as a child, "sticks and stones can hurt you" but" names (words)" will never hurt you"
Word are life or death, war or peace, love and hate. It is words that bring destruction and kill and words rightly thought out can heal, bring peace, love, forgiveness and life.
God created everything by the words from his mind
By carefully what you say, as you can never retract a word wrongly cruelly spoken

The physical universe
All information, both past, present, and future, exists in the ""Superconsciousness"." The "Superconsciousness" (or Collective Mind) transcends time and space and with diligent practice, is consciously accessible from the deep state of awareness.
Sentient" intelligent beings in the universe are interconnected in what I call the Superconsciousness" this is not God, it is where information comes from for all accurate predictions and visions, whether auditory, visual, or emotional. It encompasses all that is and all that will be in our universe. In truth, it is where our thoughts go to and come from. We only perceive these whispering thoughts in our brain and usually take little notice of them but we should try to be more aware and connect with this source of universal knowledge for the benefit of humankind, we have learned to filter out them to our disadvantage.
I see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe. I speculate this "Superconsciousness" is finite consisting of finite albeit highly intelligent life forms throughout the universe and "is not the infinite creator God" but one of his creations. A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?
Maybe the universe is a sleeping giant a sort colossal being and we are just neurons within it, but I don't really like this idea of a living evolving intelligent universe
The physical universe is unimaginably beautiful a crown diamond the most precious jewel in of Gods crown his achievement a creation with for he was well pleased, exploding with life and light. These are some of the heavens that declare the glory of God
Strange world revolving around other stars within other galaxies, are painted in a myriad of colors unknown and unseen of earth blazed, flashed, revolved in glorious maelstroms like colossal aurora borealis in such glory in the heavily planes and the physical universe that would have blinded human eyes. Cerulean clouds of energy rolled and merged changing into aubergine, incarnadine and green viridity, gladeen, misord, bladgreed, blueploom, surgrrezeing, astromosterdram, these words for some of these colors just entered my mind and I remembered then for this document
"Plasma Beings" using magnetic energy in beautiful alabaster robes, joined our journey and raced across the ethereal realms with us like dolphins do on earth. I remembered a story I had read as a child "I am the magnetic body electric" I had this type of body for too short a time (of course there is no concept of time, but is the best word here)
There are plasma beings Dwellers on the furnaces of the suns, to them the inferno we call the surface of a sun or star is cool life giving warmth. They survive on magnetic energy.
I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-colored planets, and observed great beings with huge gossamer wings that were a million kilometers from wingtip to wingtip, which sailed on radiant light in the dark oceans of space that makes up most of the universe.
Some worlds were so similar to earth that at first I thought I was looking at earth or a city of earth. But a closer look revealed odd differences, the gait of the beings, their transport vehicles all differed minutely.
On other world the entities were so odd so different that I thought they were just part of the background a rock or a long thin dark looking tree, but they are highly evolved sentient beings like us.
Size is relative and there are huge entities and entities unimaginable small, most very small life form are hive based minds and at the hive level sentient and intelligent with purpose.
Some lived at a much slower rate than humans, their year a billion years compared to ours. They do not know we exist; we are fleeting vibrating electrons to them.
Far in the utter dark of space dark worlds exist in the void remote from any other are worlds hanging alone in the abysmal cold of absolute zero. But are these worlds dead and void of life? No beings exist on them and they live so slowly that the life of the universe is but a day to them. To them ice is a raging inferno.
Other beings come into existence like a fundamental particle, live and die in one infinitesimal moment, to small for our best instrument to measure, but they are intelligent living beings like us.

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words
The colossal infinite mind and intellect of the Ever Existing One looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and out at the dark void of nothing, contemplated and said "let there be light" As I Am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself and eternal. He decided to create homes (beautiful blue water worlds) and beautiful life, from the substance of the inexhaustible energy of the many dimensions of his being.
The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.
We together created mighty superstrings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.
We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.
The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.
Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years exploding a colossal Supernovae so that new long living golden fusion stars, containing all the other elements necessary for life could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of huge galaxies..
Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.
Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.
But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.
He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.
God then created all the creatures on the earth and in the universe gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could look after all the creatures on blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions.

Alan

Here Are affirmations that help one become like God and overcome negativity in our lives

We gather together in the pure perspective of Soul Consciousness for in the daily and outer activities, there is a certain attraction and a certain focus on family, environment, and other concerns and needs of the mental, emotional, and physical nature. Even in the midst of approaching the outer world from these perspectives, there is always a link, a connecting point. There is always an instantaneous opportunity to connect with that which is the totality of our being, the totality of your consciousness that is the consciousness of I AM, the consciousness of Oneness. There is never a separation, although from the consciousness perspective there seems to be a focus that draws one away from the center of their being. That is of course why it is so important to meditate, to reflect, and to feel the inner presence, to know the inner presence, and to know the truth of your being.

The Attributes of the Soul which are real. They are knowable, they are immutable, unchangeable, and eternal aspects of the created presence of the soul. These Attributes are the connecting link; they are the window to understanding and knowing the Oneness of the universe and the Oneness with the Creator.

It is a very simple process to discuss and to feel the Attributes by simply acknowledging their presence, acknowledging who you are. By "I AM" Affirmations below. I freed myself from the bondage of a very serious bipolar disorder by using these affirmation on myself
State this daily

I AM Spirit. I AM the foundational energy that goes forth on waves of Light from the central core of Love. I AM Spirit that is the animating principle of Light that carries forth creation into all aspects of existence. I AM Spirit that is the linking consciousness to the consciousness of Oneness. Spirit flows in and through all of creation. I AM Spirit.

I AM Beauty. I AM the essence of the creative experience that is the qualitative statement of expression of Spirit moving in and through creation. Beauty is my nature. I AM all that is Beauty. I AM the Beauty within every cell, within every atom, within every collection of energy patterns that permeates all of creation.

I AM the Mightiness of creation. I AM the Might of the Creator that is the stabilizing and control component of all existence. I AM the Might of the universe that gives strength and stability to the creative process.

I AM Harmony. I AM the Harmony of the universe where all is in perfect balance, perfect Harmony. And I AM the conditions of Harmony that exist beneath the surface of all relationships within the context of all activities. It is only the externalization of ego, mental and emotional needs that disrupt the Harmony. I AM the absolute Harmony of creation.

I AM Life. I AM the Life Force that is the result of the flow of Love and Light into creation. I AM the Life Energy that sustains the process of evolution of consciousness. I AM the Life Energy that is the substance and the sustenance of all creation.

I AM Truth. I AM the one Truth of all existence. There cannot be two truths. I AM the total embodiment of the Truth of who all souls are for I AM the singular Truth that is the Truth of all creation.

I AM the Intelligence of the Creator manifesting in and through the created experience. I AM the Intelligence of the Creator that brings forth the wisdom and understanding of the entire process of creation. I AM the Intelligence of the universe that is always available as a reference point for the processing of experience and for the coming into the realization of the Truth of one's being.

I AM Image. I AM the reflected Image of the Creator within the soul. I AM the presence of the Creator in its entirety within the soul. The soul is created in the Image and likeness of the Creator. I AM Image.

I AM Reality for within the context of Reality all is known, all is understood, all is complete, all is combined in consciousness as One. The Reality of existence is known through the Intelligence of the universe, through the assembly of all of the Attributes into a composite understanding. I AM the Reality of all that is. Nothing else exists outside of the Reality that I AM.

I AM Opulence, the Opulence of the universe, the fullness and completeness of all that exists is within the context of the Opulence of the universe. There is nothing lacking. There is nothing missing. All that is needed for the soul to evolve in awareness and to remember the connecting link to the Creator is always available. There is never a need that is not met. The Opulence of the universe is magnificent. It is infinite. I AM Opulence.

I AM Light. I AM the Light of the universe. I AM the Light that permeates all creation. I AM the Light that is the inner glow of understanding that rises to the surface of consciousness as a soul awakens to its true nature. I AM the Light that goes out on waves of creative experience that is always available and always exists for the purpose of bringing into the fullness of the creative experience the Reality and Truth of all existence. I AM Light.

I AM Principle. I AM the Operating Principle of the universe and I AM the Principle upon which all creation exists. I stand alone as the singular foundational element that is the capstone of all creative experience. There is always a Principle of operation. There is always a Principle of existence that underlies all created experience. I AM the Principle within the context of the Attributes of the Soul. There is the consciousness of the soul. I AM the totality of Soul Consciousness. I AM the total combination, the total unifying presence of all Attributes within the soul. As the soul evolves into the awareness of who and why it is, the consciousness of the soul blends with and is One with the consciousness of the Creator.

I AM the consciousness of the soul. There is nothing lacking. All that you are is contained within the consciousness of the soul. Know the truth of your being. Reflect often on the Attributes. Understand the inner meaning of the Attributes and apply, with purity of motivation and purity of intent, the Attributes in every aspect of your existence and you will come into the fullness of knowing who and why you are. I AM, the Love, the Light, and the Life of the universe.
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 06:35 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Guys I could not edit my last post please go to this link and play the music while reading my essay carefully Copy and past into a separate browser

MP3.com Media Player
0 Replies

The Architect phil

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 11:27 pm
@Alan McDougall,
I find your pronoun use to be most interesting. In your essay, as with most written works describing or presenting "God's power," God's voice is from the first person point of view. This implies God is in someway a tangible, existent force that can dictate rules and structure. However, to me, God exists not as any one particular thing or presence, but as an ultimate, unifying idea. God describes reality, spirituality, personality, probability, ... , everything. Life in this universe is governed by rules (gravity, forces) which seem to have been created by God, the unmoved mover. But, with respect to the study of physics, an unmoved mover simply does not exist because of the need for a displacement of energy. Thus, God cannot be referred to using "I" or any other pronoun because it is not only one idea. God must be referred to as Everything.
Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 11:35 pm
@The Architect phil,
The Architect;71307 wrote:
I find your pronoun use to be most interesting. In your essay, as with most written works describing or presenting "God's power," God's voice is from the first person point of view. This implies God is in someway a tangible, existent force that can dictate rules and structure. However, to me, God exists not as any one particular thing or presence, but as an ultimate, unifying idea. God describes reality, spirituality, personality, probability, ... , everything. Life in this universe is governed by rules (gravity, forces) which seem to have been created by God, the unmoved mover. But, with respect to the study of physics, an unmoved mover simply does not exist because of the need for a displacement of energy. Thus, God cannot be referred to using "I" or any other pronoun because it is not only one idea. God must be referred to as Everything.

God is you I and everything thus God is both mind and personality because we are of the same essence namely the uncaused cause

In reality I think I was speaking to me higher self or consciousness of which I am a speck in the great omniscient ALL I appreciated your comments, thank you for that, the last post of mine is a little rough so I will edit it and clean it up so it will be more reader friendly

Peace to you

I see the edit facility is gone so can I repost a segment here for your scrutiny

Re: I wrote this essay as if I were God
What comes after we die and what exists outside of present human knowledge and understanding

Such as is there life in our physical universe? Are there other material universes? And are there non physical planes and dimensions where our souls continue to exist??

Note; I have my own deep personal belief about God and I am a committed Christian, but this document based on my mystical, altered states, coma and near death experiences.

Thus I do not refer to Jesus Christ or any other enlightened soul as my purpose is reveal the mysteries beyond life and not to convert anyone to my own personal religious convictions

A lot of what I detail comes from a sort of innate knowledge about what exists out side and beyond, what we know in normal earthly life, if you like, take it as a story, but is subjectively true. This knowledge was imprinted on my mind during my near death and other mystical events , as the days become weeks and the weeks years I have been able slowly to remember more and more about the mysteries of other realms of existence, far and beyond our earthly knowledge. Eternity, infinity were downloaded for lack of a better word into my higher self and only in this state was I able to comprehend all the vastness of creation

The physical brain lacks the ability and storage capacity to contain and process all this universal divine knowledge, this is the reason I could not recall all of the experiences I saw in the supernatural and other heavenly realms of existence

God spoke these words to me one night

The chapter below was God speaking about creation and existence, and not part of the essay, just included for those interested in philosophy about how everything came to be.

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This".

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point". I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise, respect me because I am the Lord of Life

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty One.

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

I sent the light Being into the dark and the dark knew him not, he must hasten to shine in the dark and bring life to the lost souls in the abyss of their own making

By Alan McDougall 1992 to 2009

Here Are affirmations that help one become like God and overcome negativity in our lives

We gather together in the pure perspective of Soul Consciousness for in the daily and outer activities, there is a certain attraction and a certain focus on family, environment, and other concerns and needs of the mental, emotional, and physical nature. Even in the midst of approaching the outer world from these perspectives, there is always a link, a connecting point. There is always an instantaneous opportunity to connect with that which is the totality of our being, the totality of your consciousness that is the consciousness of I AM, the consciousness of Oneness. There is never a separation, although from the consciousness perspective there seems to be a focus that draws one away from the center of their being. That is of course why it is so important to meditate, to reflect, and to feel the inner presence, to know the inner presence, and to know the truth of your being.

The Attributes of the Soul which are real. They are knowable; they are immutable, unchangeable, and eternal aspects of the created presence of the soul. These Attributes are the connecting link; they are the window to understanding and knowing the Oneness of the universe and the Oneness with the Creator.

It is a very simple process to discuss and to feel the Attributes by simply acknowledging their presence, acknowledging who you are. By "I AM" Affirmations below. I freed myself from the bondage of a very serious bipolar disorder by using these affirmation on myself
State this daily

I AM Spirit. I AM the foundational energy that goes forth on waves of Light from the central core of Love. I AM Spirit that is the animating principle of Light that carries forth creation into all aspects of existence. I AM Spirit that is the linking consciousness to the consciousness of Oneness. Spirit flows in and through all of creation. I AM Spirit.

I AM Beauty. I AM the essence of the creative experience that is the qualitative statement of expression of Spirit moving in and through creation. Beauty is my nature. I AM all that is Beauty. I AM the Beauty within every cell, within every atom, within every collection of energy patterns that permeates all of creation.

I AM the Mightiness of creation. I AM the Might of the Creator that is the stabilizing and control component of all existence. I AM the Might of the universe that gives strength and stability to the creative process.

I AM Harmony. I AM the Harmony of the universe where all is in perfect balance, perfect Harmony. And I AM the conditions of Harmony that exist beneath the surface of all relationships within the context of all activities. It is only the externalization of ego, mental and emotional needs that disrupt the Harmony. I AM the absolute Harmony of creation.

I AM Life. I AM the Life Force that is the result of the flow of Love and Light into creation. I AM the Life Energy that sustains the process of evolution of consciousness. I AM the Life Energy that is the substance and the sustenance of all creation.

I AM Truth. I AM the one Truth of all existence. There cannot be two truths. I AM the total embodiment of the Truth of who all souls are for I AM the singular Truth that is the Truth of all creation.

I AM the Intelligence of the Creator manifesting in and through the created experience. I AM the Intelligence of the Creator that brings forth the wisdom and understanding of the entire process of creation. I AM the Intelligence of the universe that is always available as a reference point for the processing of experience and for the coming into the realization of the Truth of one's being.

I AM Image. I AM the reflected Image of the Creator within the soul. I AM the presence of the Creator in its entirety within the soul. The soul is created in the Image and likeness of the Creator. I AM Image.

I AM Reality for within the context of Reality all is known, all is understood, all is complete, and all is combined in consciousness as One. The Reality of existence is known through the Intelligence of the universe, through the assembly of all of the Attributes into a composite understanding. I AM the Reality of all that is. Nothing else exists outside of the Reality that I AM.

I AM Opulence, the Opulence of the universe, the fullness and completeness of all that exists is within the context of the Opulence of the universe. There is nothing lacking. There is nothing missing. All that is needed for the soul to evolve in awareness and to remember the connecting link to the Creator is always available. There is never a need that is not met. The Opulence of the universe is magnificent. It is infinite. I AM Opulence.

I AM Light. I AM the Light of the universe. I AM the Light that permeates all creation. I AM the Light that is the inner glow of understanding that rises to the surface of consciousness as a soul awakens to its true nature. I AM the Light that goes out on waves of creative experience that is always available and always exists for the purpose of bringing into the fullness of the creative experience the Reality and Truth of all existence. I AM Light.

I AM Principle. I AM the Operating Principle of the universe and I AM the Principle upon which all creation exists. I stand alone as the singular foundational element that is the capstone of all creative experience. There is always a Principle of operation. There is always a Principle of existence that underlies all created experience. I AM the Principle within the context of the Attributes of the Soul. There is the consciousness of the soul. I AM the totality of Soul Consciousness. I AM the total combination, the total unifying presence of all Attributes within the soul. As the soul evolves into the awareness of whom and why it is, the consciousness of the soul blends with and is One with the consciousness of the Creator.

I AM the consciousness of the soul. There is nothing lacking. All that you are is contained within the consciousness of the soul. Know the truth of your being. Reflect often on the Attributes. Understand the inner meaning of the Attributes and apply, with purity of motivation and purity of intent, the Attributes in every aspect of your existence and you will come into the fullness of knowing who and why you are. I AM the Love, the Light, and the Life of the universe.

The essay of the mysteries of life and death the universe and beyond by Alan McDougall

(I am a sufferer of extreme manic depression, and attempted suicide then and I had the near death experience during a deep coma, and also when I was a child and died during surgery.)

From the time I was a little boy I knew things and saw things that other people did not and everyone thought of me as a strange and enigmatic boy and they still do people. I perplexed my parents teachers etc, I often thought why did my parents only greet the people that came through the front door but ignored the lovely people that walked into the house through the walls etc

I consider myself more as a mystic than a psychic. Other people who have had near death experiences have asked me why they differ from person to person, and it is all about subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events are. People are unique and therefore each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place or to the same time in the uncountable other dimensions , heavens and realms out far in the universe and beyond.

And of course there is the factor of the skill of the writer or lack of skill and how good or bad their recall is

While I did not have the tunnel experience I had a partial life review and saw both beautiful episodes of my life as well as regretful, embarrassing ones. I did not desire a experience based on my religious doctrination or in fact any other religious dogma, therefore, in this testimony there is no mention of salvation by any means and beliefs like reincarnation and karma are not addressed.

One early morning while all was still dark I awoke in that state between sleep and wake and the boundaries between my physical self and everything physical around me began to dissolve. Quietness like a soft warm comforting peaceful blanket descended on my sleeping body and mind.

I could hear in the background the sweet song of birds softly singing birds and somehow knew their wonderful beautiful voices were in absolute harmony and somehow were reflected the electrons darting in the mind of the Infinite One. Outside leaves rustled in the autumn night and although still indoors on my bed, I could somehow feel the breeze against my skin and the wonderful scent of grass and the fragrances of flowers that permeated the earth.

I became energy left my body and arose above the earth to where the blue became black and looked down upon the earth from the wonder of the glory of the infinite night. I found myself in the presents of a being who appeared to me to be a pulsating "ORB" similar to my state of being then, but much brighter and more energetic. At this time I thought this being might be God.

I had become a bright point "singularity a point of intelligent thinking light" within a Greater Light (Being of Light) that now embraced me and revealed to me later, mind to mind, some things relating to the afterlife, the planet earth and the universe. This Being was the one who communicated with me and took me on the journey into the unknown realms later.

I found myself looking down upon the earth, as if I were viewing it from a port hole of a space ship. The earth was revolving very quickly and stopping over each country, where a stern warning was given to each leader. At first I thought that the "Being of Light" that embraced my essence was God, but found out from him that he was a great angel, with an important message to humanity. At this stage I did not have an ethereal body, just a point of light or a singularity of intense thought.

The Being was a beautiful pulsating ORB of colors pure energy.

As we hovered in space above the earth began to revolve and began to stop over each country or continent with some sort of a warning, the great being kept repeating, "Mere Mortal Man",

"I am not well pleased with you". I especially remember vividly, when we were hovering over the Asian continent, looking down at

India and the regions around it that some great trouble would come from oceans and affect the Indian subcontinent terribly. I can now only remember a little what was being conveyed to humanity.

Later I began to remembered more and these some of these warnings have already come to pass namely; the great tsunami of 2004, hurricane Katrina and the awful cyclone that hit Burma during 2008, these are just a few events that have come to pass amongst many still to come in the future.

The warning to mankind is condensed into the short poem below;

Oh! beautiful planet earth!!! why? why? why?

Oh terra, terra, terra! I have loved you so,
And sown your golden fields
With my songs of peace
I died to hear the music you should know
By now...the song to bid your
Surging cease.
'Why, terra did you turn to hate?
Your blue and earthen hope
Of joy with greed
On your restless need for
Death and war

Then we left the solar system and raced through the physical universe at limitless almost infinite speed. I was perplexed why there was no need for breathing, and became aware that I became aware that I had now an ethereal body similar to my physical body, but this body did not need to breath and was impervious to heat or the physical fundamental laws of our universe. This body of beauty shimmered in translucent blue, purple and amethyst. It was pure soul vibrating and swirling with vigorous life

One event clearly recalled was flying through an enormous planet that was floating in the great void alone in the dark with no sun warming its cold bleak black surface. I saw this huge planet approaching at colossal speed and passed right through it as if they no more than a light mist. Oceans, mantel, magma, crystals rock, and a boiling centre flashed by and we continued at colossal speed out of the other side through and beyond our huge galaxy and faster and faster into the vastness of the universe. It was just like some greatly speeded up movie.

I also recall passing through huge great suns stars and galaxies of blazing glory, observing them, somehow, as we flashed though in an infinitesimal moment. Think of TV Sci Fi where they flash though the universe at warp speed, it was something like that, but without a spaceship, stars, galaxies, clouds of cosmic dust pulsating light of magnetic energy. I was not bound to my physical body's visual spectrum, but could view the universe in all spectrums, from microwave to infra red and more. The ethereal eye is hugely more sensitive than the physical eye and one could peer much deeper into the universe than even the greatest earthly telescope. Try to image this of course is impossible? Instead of space being black, with this heightened sense of vision, the universe lit up with a billion, trillion ever changing colors of breathtaking beauty.

The journey continued as billions of galaxies came and went and somehow, due to our huge unimaginable speed, time itself began to reverse, we were not only on a journey to "somewhere", we were on a journey to "somewhen". This "somewhen" was back before the big bang, into the primordial primeval void of zero point energy. "God is the Great Mathematician", "the Great Scientist" and "the Compassionate Eternal One"

Exploding out of our universe, it began to recede at a colossal rate, first becoming an enormous dark plane, a sort of flat surface. (Like the earth appears to us when we view it from a little height). This beautiful plane , or surface or edge of the universe (of course in reality the universe has no edge or surface just my semantics) twinkled with brilliant a billion trillion multicolored pulsating aurora borealis like lights, unimaginably beautiful.

Further and further we raced, until our entire universe started to become a huge orb, then a huge globe until it was only a tiny spot a small singularity. Amongst the eternal infinite foam of numberless other realities, and physical universes that reside it this blazing white light that is the breath of God. I relate this of course in the dimness of my limited mind as these things are unexplainable in human terms or languages.

This light of purest white was limitless, boundless, infinite in any direction, it is where the "Spirit of God is so concentrated and hugely unimaginable pure holy and intense that one could vanish from existence if one tried to enter without permission. I breathed in the breath of God, the Life Giver and Alpha and Omega points, the only Uncaused Cause

If we remember the "Lords Prayer", Our "Father" who art in "HEAVEN", this in the domain if you like where the presence of God is all most tangible, the highest state of pure inexhaustibly indestructible energy it is were God lives, this might seem an oxymoron , that God is also omnipresent, but here his is inconceivable." In my "Fathers House" are many mansions. It is the "GreatOcean" of all Existence the source of all creation, and all the great rivers of life flow into it. It is the experience that millions of mystics over time have tried to obtain, but most in vain, no matter what they claim.

Hovering quietly, in the Infinite Sacred silence blanketed by the peace and love of this purest stillness of holy white light I wondered and then enquired as to where we where? In my inner self I knew it could only be what, I heard a voiceless voice was saying to me, "you are standing in the "Breath of God" also called the "Holy Spirit"

We were in a place of pure composite white light outside of normal material space and time, into ethereal realms and higher dimensions of living. Here the enemy of humanity linear time had no meaning, a moment could become almost an eternity and eternity a fleeting infinitesimal moment.

Suddenly and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvelous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new godlike understanding to comprehend all knowledge. I seemed to know all the mysteries of existence, just as if
I was God. It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light.

Beautifully interconnectiveness into one glorious harmony whole is the final aim of our universe. "This is still a work in progress". Evil was allowed in the physical realms so that people can use their free will to love God and their fellow beings as they love themselves

I felt the warmth of the eternal fire, within the spirit of my being and I was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss. My awareness or consciousness expanding until it encompassed the entire universe and all existence. While I knew

I was not God, and that I was only bright tiny facet of the unimaginably beautiful diamond that we call God. It was like riding on the shoulders of God, looking out at the universe with his eyes and understanding everything from time immemorial, to the present, into the unimaginable far future.

Everything at once in an instant, but also through all of eternity, both somehow, at once. Time became meaningless and did dot flow in the linear way it did in the physical realms.

An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that the will of Gods was for all humanity to be immortal and possessed eternal life. "Death was not the natural order of Gods creation" and this mystery of life, death and evil remain a mystery.

The crucial plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders.

The heavens declared the glory of Gods handiwork and his creation is so wonderful that I have no words in the English language to describe it. Our mortal bodies are wonderfully knit together a work of infinite precision and meticulous creativity by the awesome intellect of God, and our human brain a prime example of the infinite mind of God. Our mortal bodies, however, are not in the image of God. It is our spirit or soul that mirrors his image and thus God made man to think like Him be it in a lesser way. God Imagined man (imagine-man.)

The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God. God created time, he is the Timekeeper if you like, he has a sort of a stop watch, starting at the Alpha moment and stopping at the Omega moment, the Beginning and End. I saw in my "minds eye" a huge clock. Something like a doomsday clock, it had only a second hand and this hand was turning towards the top of the hour, but it would advance clockwise and reverse anticlockwise, some times advancing fifteen seconds and retreating ten, why I think when the second hand finally reaches the top of the hour something catastrophic and cataclysmic is going to happen?

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our Creator combined with all the joyful beings of goodness and light in this everlasting pure domain of light and life. Every living thing is important to God, not only human souls are loved by God. God also loves animals and their souls return to him when they die.

We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery. Plants are living things and have great group mind and souls as do the fishes of the sea, and plankton. The great whales have highly advanced minds and souls and they are also beings that God blessed when he created our earth.

There is a pet heaven, where all or beloved pets frolic joyfully, just waiting for us to join them. The little minds and souls do not comprehend all our thoughts, but we can communicate with telepathy, just like we will do with other human souls in heaven.

My soul awareness or consciousness expanded until it filled the whole universe and beyond and in this "brief" glorious moment I became everything, I was "Infinite Existence"

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear as crystal, I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place.

There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will .Oh! How my soul delighted then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life.

Reflecting back on my early life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy. We never experience the joy of this no happiness, while on earth with mortal bodies.

Was this death? No it was brilliant exhilarating living; I was alive in a sense that I have never being I had become one vital aspect in the great all of existence. An inexpressible interconnectedness to wonderful a mysterious and loving oneness but always retaining my own precious unique identity

Was I now in the Land of the Dead?, no I had left that behind there was no need to kill and consume other living things, energy was constant the arrow of time did not move there was no entropy and the battery energizing my soul was full of inexhaustible energy my new form a body of "eternal light" Communication between beings also use this light by, changing, and merging and flashing lights towards other souls in a beauty of "light talking" There of course is also mind to mind telepathic communicating between the folks in heaven and beyond.

The ethereal body has all senses of the material body and more, indeed there are many additional senses, that must be learned when we pass over. I could hear, smell, feel, sleep and even eat juicy apples, but one does not need to eat to get energy. I looked carefully at this body it was formed outwardly like the physical body, but semi translucent and shimmering in concert with the emotions I was feeling, something a ghostly chameleon.

The experience of merging with the light of God is like having your body explode in a pleasant way and becoming a million different atoms. Each atom can think its own thoughts and have its own feelings. You feel all at once what it feels like to be everything and everybody
suddenly; we burst into another light dimension, outside the physical dimensions, into the ethereal realms of a whole new reality.

There I saw a strange world with no sun or stars in the sky, just pulsating lights in the myriads of colors not known indeed impossible spectrums the physical eyes I thought this is the " City Of God" and is it lit up and sustained by his by his light.

At first sight this strange world appeared similar to our physical earth, but, in this higher vibration, more colorful, more beautiful, more amazing. I saw plants, trees, mountains, lakes, animals, and shimmering crystal-like buildings, some very large and ornate. I saw beings moving about, light beings, going about their daily lives.

They don't have physical bodies like us, but they are distinct translucent fields of energy, they have the ability to alter their outer appearance and take on the form of a human physical body, but they remain translucent and shimmering in appearance. They don't walk, they float. They have lives much like ours, but without the struggles and sorrows. There are artists, musicians, dancers, singers, inventors, builders, healers, creators of miraculous things; co-creators with Gods beautiful inexhaustible energy. Indeed this place was close to the Christian concept of heaven.

I wondered why this world appeared at first hand looked so much like our earthly reality, albeit more beautiful. The answer it that when a person dies especially suddenly if they were to awaken on the other side and see it as it really is, just orbs of light shape shifting, atoms and fundamental particles coming together and parting lights flashing, they will be frightened and confused out of their mind.

So they are slowly eased into these new dimensions, the first heaven almost a copy of a beautiful earth with which they are familiar and as these souls learn and evolve they are prepared for the next realm without any shock to their psyche. The first people you meet except for the Being of Light is those closest to you during your brief physical on plant earth as mere mortal man/woman. Somehow it is necessary for each soul to live a mortal in a physical body before moving into the light and into more wonderful glorious realms, heavens and strange dimensions outside time and space

Children of various ages were all around playing joyfully, people aged to about perfect maturity and stopped, although different, there did not seem to differ by race or color as we do on earth. Children who pass over to heaven take on the same age they had at the time of their dying and then continue to grow or a better word mature until the reach the point of perfection.

Every person was made out of translucent light and the light from each person constantly changes, later I found out this was one method of communication.

We stopped off on this world and I found myself in a beautiful translucent marble like building with many beautiful pillars something like the Geek Parthenon, many beings were milling about, was it a sort of a weigh station or great library or meeting place or place to congregate for special celebrations or events. I think it was there for all these reasons.

I thought about abortion and knew God understands if the woman has been violated soul of, the potential human baby just returns to God. God frowns on anyone aborting for selfish reasons, this is murder. A soul enters the mother's womb at the very moment of conception and not at three to six weeks as many people think.

Many of the scenes places and angelic beings were the same ones I could so easily see as a child, I had a sort of mystical eye and could see through portals and vortexes a little boy, but I lost most of this when I became an adult.

Was it possible to see God, yes God can manifest an aspect of his greater Being to us, and what I saw was inconceivably, unspeakably, awesome a huge "Orb" of ever-changing lights flashing through a trillion billion spectrums, frightening and awesome in its beauty and the best word I can find to define what I saw was "MAJESTIC".

The mystery of the Trinity became a little more understandably to my still finite mind. For instance God is the greater Light; the Son is the lesser Light and the Holy Spirit the female aspect of the GODHEAD

Thus we have a holy family composed of the very same eternal inexhaustible energy we call a living spirit, a spirit can never die it is eternal.

This time fragment or aspect of the Infinite Divine God was like a great golden sun with trillions of planets revolved around him all in the same orbit. Who populated these worlds and what the purpose? I do not know, but I will find out when I pass into glory forever. Of course God is not confined to that one place but it seemed to be something like the Holy Of Holies in the Hebrew Temple. Could I have access to this place?

This made me really think about what of significance I had done during my life. Then I remembered my wife, children grandchildren, parents, siblings, relatives , friends and all the learning and wisdom I had gained in my short existence in this earthly dimension and it all had meaning and purpose and I knew I had not lived in vain, but will leave behind a legacy of love when I die.

To us our universe is supposedly 15 billion years old, but in the mind of God the Infinite Eternal, it has only existed for a tiny flickering just moment a blink in his great symbolic eyes.

The light of God was golden like the setting or rising sun out of it flowing out from the infinite mind of God, who is the Life and cause of existence. I heard him speaking to me and everything flashed in and out of my mind by this huge voiceless voice that filled all existence with the primordial energy.

It was the most beautiful music of God that sustains the universe. GOD is the vibrations of all existence

I remembered the Bible Isaiah stating the Lion will eat grass and a little child will lead him, the wolf will lay down with the lamb, there will no longer be death sorrow or loneness, and every tear will be wiped clear and people will sing with angels and God will join in with his awesome mighty voice of infinite beauty, filling all of existence and his voice will banish evil, fear and suffering forever.

His voice is the voice of "LIFE"

"There a total mystical union with the divine" The norm is the union between multiple souls or between similar souls. Perhaps the greatest physical ecstasy known to humanity is sex and "something like this continues in the next life" but it is always based on love as no lust exists in the afterlife. It in like really getting inside the totally of another welcoming being. Like minds and souls join in glorious revolving Mandala's of ever changing lights a glory of intense euphoric "Oneness".

Of course there are fun and games in heaven; heaven is not all about labor but about living in love and peace, but also a process of everlasting learning and progression. Birds of a feather flock together, even in heaven

In heaven, we are free to enjoy each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in true altruistic (unselfish) love, a merging of such unimaginable wonder, that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend it.

However, the union with the God is the place of infinite love and light, is beyond description in its wonder. Does everyone just enter there no? The doorkeeper to God and union with him is the "Great Prince of Peace"

"LOVE, PEACE, SECURITY, JOY AND HAPPINESS BEST DESCRIBED THE SAFETY IN THE ARMS OF GOD"

I continued to experiencing sustained sense of vibrant happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory.
Thinking about this state of blissful rapture later I realized that God would not let souls continually remain in this state of bliss, as life, learning and purpose continues after we die and leave the earth.

Death is not the end of life but the doorway into endless life

These is no such thing as boredom, because a process of continual learning and hopefully graduation to higher heavens There is an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by telepathy between all the minds in the universe, but of course even in heaven privacy is respected. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. More in feelings of love, appreciation and emotion than words.

By telepathy, teleportation, etc we will have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means. Wonderful is it not? Of course it is really just our minds relocating exactly where it wants to be and exactly when at that

Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself. Just think of where you want to go or who you want to be with and you are there.

The use of the terms telepathy and teleportation are not really correct but the nearest words ii can find. In reality there is no such thing as remoteness or distant just billions of portals, doorways into parallel existences. With otherworldly eyes these doorways can be seen and we learn how to use them, like some huge underground rail road system.

From heaven we are able to hear in our minds the sorrow of loved ones still on earth who can not come to terms or understand or sometimes unexpected death. So" if we want to" one can make an effort to contact our loved ones still on earth by entering their dreams, thoughts, making them sense our presence, in various ways such as a flower, feather , smell or, even fragrances. That, hopefully make them aware, although feeling that we are far away, in reality we are just a hand stretch away.

Previously blind folk who have never seen the beauty of creation gasp with unspeakably joy the moment they become aware they are no longer blind. The same applies to every other known disease known to humans; we shrug off the frailties of the mortal bodies when we take on immortality

There are specially gifted people on earth that can pick up our thoughts thought from the heavenly planes and relay them to the grieving relatives or friends. When we are in heaven we can also make people on earth meet each other so any urgent message from heaven is given to the correct person. This might seem just a coincidence at the time, but this link is arranged from the heavenly realms

Would all humanity no matter how depraved and evil in life on death go to these higher beautiful heavily planes immediately after their demise? No, absolutely not! Even in heaven there are conditions and accountability.

If this was what happens in heaven one would be constantly bombarded by evil thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most unheavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen.

Yes evil monstrous beings such as Hitler and his type are cast into outer darkness, as the darkness of true evil can never ever penetrate the light of God. The book of life, which is contained as memories in the temporal lobe of our brain, are played off, like a video recording on death before God. This is called the life review by near death experiences. Imagine the life review of a person like Hitler? Again it is all a matter of birds of a feather flocking together

Are there similar experiences or pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies? What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates, travel, homes etc, etc, etc what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished??

The reply came in a revelation that because there would no longer be evil or sin in the heavenly realms, as we progress, learn and become wiser, we are given increasing free will until at the highest vibratory level of purest perfection we are given absolute free will and everything becomes permissible. The pleasures of

Carnality does not exist but a similar soul pleasures ruled by altruist love is wonderfully experienced. Then we will be able to experience anything we desire such as controlled ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy, by mingling in love, merging completely into a cosmic mind to enjoy and relish eternal life with God and all other beings of composite white light.

Everything there is much much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very very exiting! Totally beyond what I had imagined. Grass, trees, flowers, plants are not subject to death and everything is made out of this translucent light. All living things are not biological but made out of inexhaustible indestructible energy, but unimaginably vibrant with living inexhaustibly life.

Here time as we know it did not exist, one could rest in a moment or for a thousand years, or coexist in multiple moments at the same time, past, present and future , all existing somehow like a great multi-dimensional movie, all the frames unraveled into which one could jump from frame to frame, in and out of at will. Distance is meaningless as billions of higher or lower realms or planes were only separated by thin veil vortex or port into another reality. Each new dimension was another new universe.

In the spiritual state of being one can assume any form or shape and this explains how our passed over beloved ones appear as they were while still living on earth , cloths and all etc. If one desired sleep, sleep for a million years, want to create, think carefully and you can create nearly anything you can think of by just using the mind. Want a house, think about it and your create right in front of your ethereal eyes

As wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me stand or comprehend. I knew the will of God for existing was to ever progress upwards through many dimensions (heavens) towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness. We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves. It is a matter of progression or regression and this depends on each soul.

I heard the soft voice (God) speaking directly into my mind some of the deepest mysteries of existence and creation. Much to my disappointment I could only recall a little, but what I recall I have included in this document. As the years have past I have slowly remembered more and more, but of course there are simply revelations so profound that my human brain could never contain them.

There are angels great and less great, they are beings of light that inhabit all of Gods creation. Just like earthly people they have different characters and each is assigned a task. Sometimes they come to gather in a huge crown of glowing billions, singing the praises of God in a heavily chorus of unimaginable beauty. Their songs of joy and peace reverberate out into the universe giving life and love where it is needed.

Each person of good character has their own guardian angel, which most of us are not aware of. They are the messengers to humanity bringing word of encouragement as well as warning when necessary.

If you want to know the name of your angel clear your mind, and then ask your angel, what is your name? The very first name that popped into your mind is the name of your angel. Think about events in your life when you were helped by some stranger, who appeared as a normal person, this could have being your angel helping you. Intuitions to go somewhere or not go somewhere, unease about something are often strong prompting from your angels.

There might at times be as many angels walking on earth as there are people. Angels can take on any form, if your idea of an angel is of a huge majestic being with great wings, your angel might manifest himself/herself to you like that. Angels do not really have gender like humans.

Some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Humanity would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe, as the earth's resources were finite. No nuclear holocaust would obliterate earth and the greatest threat was the population explosion. In addition, the future was not set in stone and the divisions taken by a person or a nation could alter the outcome of the future.

The highest attribute any person can have is wisdom and the wisdom to do things wisely. Graceful love must abound the joyful realities of multiple heavenly glories.

There is a time coming when God will intervene in the affairs of humanity and the great monotheistic religions have belief about this that borders on the truth of what is going to happen. Deep down we all know humanity cannot continue much longer on the path of destruction it now follows

The future only needs one good person to make a colossal difference towards the ultimate good of humanity. The reverse is unfortunately also the case and this might be the explanation for the enigma for the existence of evil. Although our heritage is very important to us all it is much more important to leave a positive legacy.

The loss of moral absolutes was sadness to the divine and the restoration of these was of paramount important if humankind was to escape extinction. All persons should know they will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth. In the end, however, good will prevail in the universe and evil banished into outer darkness forever.

The mystery of evil was an inscrutable mystery beyond the understanding of any person. All things process or regress, in cycles of spiritual learning and metamorphosis towards the light.

The universe is not infinite or eternal; it is a creation of God the work of the sublime intellect beyond human comprehension. It had a beginning and it will have and end

Our physical earthly realm is a bleak shadow when compared even to the least beautiful heavens.

But our physical earthly reality is unimaginably beautiful when compared to some cold dark planes These entities residing in these lower realms have their free will restricted to a greater and greater degree as one descend into the abysmal dark of the lowest realm , which we call hell.

At these lower dimensions time moves slower and increasingly slower the lower the realm, indeed time is the enemy there and each moment is stretched out. At the lowest in the abysmal thick cold I could feel an entity of horrifying evil, this being seemed to consist of black tar. Whatever it was it was not of human origin.

The words of my childhood "Look upon a falling star and make a wish came into my mind, and in the ethereal realms this is factual, but there is no need to wait for a star to fall, wish what you want or think carefully and you create it with your mind. Want to go somewhere or see someone, wish for it and you are there with them.

Everything lives at a much greater level I saw my beloved dog bully and wept when I held him, smelled his doggy smell and felt his love for me as I filled him with my love, at last I knew what his little beautiful soul and mind was saying and we communed in joyful wonder.

Each person will be accountable for what was done by them done while on earth. We all unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to perpetrate the light of God. One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God.

The spirits of all animals will return to God from whence they had come God loves them dearly.

The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born.

In my earthly life I have plunged the depths of darkness', despair desolation and for anyone to tell me there is a hell worse than this was a great offence to me.

But now I knew the consequences and the accountability of life and there were hells so terrible that the Christian hell was a kiddies teddies bears picnic by comparison. I saw beings so black, so dark, so cold so evil, so depraved and hideous dwelling in this horror. They were not of human origin, but monstrous beasts of unspeakable evil from elsewhere in the universe and their names were the "Dark Ones" They consisted of Black Light and are the enemies of God and they strive to smother the warm light of God, with their black light of cold. They drain off life into themselves and can only continue to exist by doing this.

The universe is populated with the children of light the children of God and the dark ones the rebellious.

Is there a hell yes hell is separation from God there are hells so horrifying that the Christian concept of hell is a holiday picnic by comparison, would the occupants remain there forever, I do not know, maybe God would be kind enough to annihilate the souls of the unredeemable reprobate depraved

During one of my visions of the night I was transported to a colossal cavern somewhere deep in the earth and saw countless souls just waiting in a place that seemed to me to be lit by a dim red light. Was this, limbo or something else? I do not know. Perhaps this is the place the evil dead go to wait for the final Day of Judgment by God?

While one is in the void of grey they can still seek the light and escape, but if they have become so depraved in life like Hitler had I think they descend in black darkness and must remain in this terrible place of fear, desolation and horror, of their own making forever. Therefore, they are not really judged by God but convict "themselves" by refusing to adhere to the moral absolutes of God.

God puts no one in hell they put themselves there by refusing to listen to his holy voice while in life.

It is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.

In the soft quite of night I contemplated on all I has seen, all I had heard, all the knowledge I had received, the beauty love and light, the dark , ugly and hate. I tried to express to find one word that could express the greatness of existence the greatness of creation and finally the wonder that is Almighty God

One word slowly filled my mind simply put but deeply pondered I could only express that inconceivable existence is beyond

" ENORMITY"

Revelation about how poorly we use or understand our bodies, how great a potential instrument it is and the great gift by God for allowing us to inhabit such a wonderful vehicle of life

Our physical bodies are an instrument of unimaginable precision

Given a lesson on how to really utilize my body, I became s aware of the intensity of colors unimaginably beautiful and countless not normally observed, with new eyes everything, blazed in high definition, colors bright and beautiful, flowers shimmering living light of a million hues, all thing living in their unique harmonious vibrations.

We go around deaf with ears that only hear what we want them to hear. Battered by noises God did not design them for the beauty of sound is lost. But humming in the dark I could hear the angels join in with a host or chorus of heavily song.

Everything sang I could see the colors of music, I could hear and fell the caress of the sound of smell the taste of music and colors, the whole body absorbed vibrations of life much more intensely than our normal grey like dim perception of the wonder all around us the beauty of the world

I knew then that I had never come remotely close to knowing what an almost infinite precise instrument my whole body really was. It is not only the brain that perceives reality; each cell is individual aware parts of my body.

It was possible to switch to seeing with my ears, tasting with my eyes, listening with my sense of taste, smell and feel. Every atom of you physical body harmonizes together, as an intelligent member of your composite living being.

I this heightened state of awareness I saw everything in the minutest detail, things that I formally overlooked or just shrugged off as an important now rang out as messages and lesson from the world and the universe. Observing. Carefully I began to see and know the future, go back to scenes of the past like the crucifixion, aware that my loved ones were in trouble get warning to avoid events and suggestion to go or not go to places. Know which people to interact with and which to not. Know who is truthful and who is not.

Learning to use by whole body, as one great sensory instrument, I could perceive things that normally go completely unnoticed. Looking carefully with all my combined bodily senses I could read the messages from the universe all around me.

I could see things as minute as a vibrating electron, or the great expanding universe, existence told me of the past, present and future. If we only observed at everything, taste, smell, feel , hear, breathe, see and use our innate psychic intuitive ability, nothing would overtake us as a complete surprise as we become one with all existence and hear the song of creation all around usual the time.

People became open books to me as I could hear in my mind every word they were thinking, and I had to close my mind against the cacophony of meaningless babble, until I could filter it out and hear the beauty of glorious minds all around me, both human and animal.

I had to retreat in shock and horror from the dark bleakness from real evil thoughts that sometimes entered my mind. And learn to accept and embrace all that is beautiful and loving about our beautiful blue water planet and the unimaginable wonder of the universe and the super universe from out of which it was born.

My body, mind, soul and spirit as stilled my inner being to really hear, feel, see taste smell and merge with the Super- Consciousness, began to expand in such unimaginable exhilaration that my finite mind and self embraced all of existence and I saw and understood everything just like God did.

But maybe we must travel through the dark valleys of utter hopeless like I did; to really relish and savor the unbelievable glory that awaits us. Before we exit this life we should have reached a place of contentment, peace and love.

Then the transition is easy smooth exiting a wonder beyond words, like a great holiday that embraces so much beautiful unknowns that the mind is filled with the essences and fragrances of new lands, planets and universes, both physical and spiritual way out beyond any wildest speculations about the afterlife

I am sorry, but reality is not always nice cozy and loving as we like, it is what it is not what we might think is "IS"

God simply put is that which "IS THAT"
which is that which "IS" God is inscrutable

Think about thee silly song you where taught as a child, "sticks and stones can hurt you" but" names (words)" will never hurt you"

Word are life or death, war or peace, love and hate. It is words that bring destruction and kill and words rightly thought out can heal, bring peace, love, forgiveness and life.

God created everything by the words from his mind
By carefully what you say, as you can never retract a word wrongly cruelly spoken

The physical universe

All information, both past, present, and future, exists in the ""Superconsciousness"." The "Superconsciousness" (or Collective Mind) transcends time and space and with diligent practice, is consciously accessible from the deep state of awareness.

Sentient" intelligent beings in the universe are interconnected in what I call the Superconsciousness" this is not God, it is where information comes from for all accurate predictions and visions, whether auditory, visual, or emotional. It encompasses all that is and all that will be in our universe. In truth, it is where our thoughts go to and come from.

We only perceive these whispering thoughts in our brain and usually take little notice of them but we should try to be more aware and connect with this source of universal knowledge for the benefit of humankind, we have learned to filter out them to our disadvantage.

I see it as something similar to the hive mind of the bee or ant but that, which connects all higher beings in one consciousness throughout the universe. I speculate this "Superconsciousness" is finite consisting of finite albeit highly intelligent life forms throughout the universe and "is not the infinite creator God" but one of his creations. A sort of galactic, or universal internet, think how useful this source would be if only we could gain access to it when we want to?

Maybe the universe is a sleeping giant a sort colossal being and we are just neurons within it, but I don't really like this idea of a living evolving intelligent universe

The physical universe is unimaginably beautiful a crown diamond the most precious jewel in of Gods crown his achievement a creation with for he was well pleased, exploding with life and light. These are some of the heavens that declare the glory of God

Strange world revolving around other stars within other galaxies, are painted in a myriad of colors unknown and unseen of earth blazed, flashed, revolved in glorious maelstroms like colossal aurora borealis in such glory in the heavily planes and the physical universe that would have blinded human eyes.

Cerulean clouds of energy rolled and merged changing into aubergine, incarnadine and green viridity, gladeen, misord, bladgreed, blueploom, surgrrezeing, astromosterdram, these words for some of these colors just entered my mind and I remembered then for this document

"Plasma Beings" using magnetic energy in beautiful alabaster robes, joined our journey and raced across the ethereal realms with us like dolphins do on earth. I remembered a story I had read as a child "I am the magnetic body electric" I had this type of body for too short a time (of course there is no concept of time, but is the best word here)

There are plasma beings Dwellers on the furnaces of the suns, to them the inferno we call the surface of a sun or star is cool life giving warmth. They survive on magnetic energy.

I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-colored planets, and observed great beings with huge gossamer wings that were a million kilometers from wingtip to wingtip, which sailed on radiant light in the dark oceans of space that makes up most of the universe.

Some worlds were so similar to earth that at first I thought I was looking at earth or a city of earth. But a closer look revealed odd differences, the gait of the beings, their transport vehicles all differed minutely.

On other world the entities were so odd so different that I thought they were just part of the background a rock or a long thin dark looking tree, but they are highly evolved sentient beings like us.

Size is relative and there are huge entities and entities unimaginable small, most very small life form are hive based minds and at the hive level sentient and intelligent with purpose.

Some lived at a much slower rate than humans, their year a billion years compared to ours. They do not know we exist; we are fleeting vibrating electrons to them.

Far in the utter dark of space dark worlds exist in the void remote from any other are worlds hanging alone in the abysmal cold of absolute zero. But are these worlds dead and void of life? No beings exist on them and they live so slowly that the life of the universe is but a day to them. To them ice is a raging inferno.

Other beings come into existence like a fundamental particle, live and die in one infinitesimal moment, to small for our best instrument to measure, but they are intelligent living beings like us.

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words

The colossal infinite mind and intellect of the Ever Existing One looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and out at the dark void of nothing, contemplated and said "let there be light" As I

Am boundless I will create something with the potential to become like myself and eternal. He decided to create homes (beautiful blue water worlds) and beautiful life, from the substance of the inexhaustible energy of the many dimensions of his being.

The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years exploding a colossal Supernovae so that new long living golden fusion stars, containing all the other elements necessary for life could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of huge galaxies..

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

This is the story of humanity journey on beautiful planet earth Terra is her real name

But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.

He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.

God then created all the creatures on the earth and in the universe gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could look after all the creatures on blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions.

Man was created out
0 Replies