AHHHHHHHH WHAT DID I DO

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:07 pm
I need some real help, I just let the love of my life go. And I know it was for the best but I want to sooooooo badly call her and say I'm sorry but I can't! Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 701 • Replies: 5
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:15 pm
Don't!
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:21 pm
<I wake up to tear drops falling like rain>
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:30 pm
Did I not tell you about the rolled up newspaper?

I know it sucks, but you have to get over her. She treated you like sh!t, so she doesn't deserve any better.

You should seriously stop worrying about females, and work on some confidence for yourself, because it's obvious you're lacking that, and self-respect. A girl who wasted your time, and showed she had no respect for you or your time walked all over you, and you want to call her? Not good.

Don't get involved with females until you can truly accept the fact you're going to get rejected at some point.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 04:34 pm
Fred - Don't call. You have made up your mind, and now your emotions are taking over. Listen to your brain. It may hurt now, but you WILL get over it!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2003 05:31 pm
I agree with the others Fred. Give yourself time to heal. I know you feel things are hopeless right now, but that will all change if you give yourself time to mourn. Once you have recovered from your heartache, you'll see things much clearer and feel much better about yourself. It will get better Fred. We've all been there and had heartaches of our own.

Keep your chin up buddy ;-)
0 Replies