I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 11:00 pm
There is this guy in my class that I like and I am trying so hard to get over but today I wrote a note to him asking if he still had a g/f and he said he didn't know he hadn't talked to her in a while. well after that I saw him glance at me the res of the day. In math that afternoon he was starring at me with an expressionless face
on and I looked down like 3 times looked up again he snapped out of it and went back to work. wat do u think that means???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 554 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 03:49 am
goodcharlottelover,

It's hard enough to read signals when you are present and view them, much less interpret the signals based on someone's description of them.

But here's my take: you have piqued his interest by clearly showing your interest.

Now back off and let his hormones do some work. If you try too hard you will send the wrong signals.

Welcome to A2K. Make sure to wait for some of the femfolk to respond.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 06:57 am
My guess would be that he is still a bit conflicted about his g/f, but he clearly is interested. I agree with Craven, just slow yourself down for a while, and see what happens. If he is in a bad relationship, being too aggressive now will make him run.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 08:10 am
Yep, let things happen and don't push it. He's got issues with his girlfriend but he may feel he needs to try to work things out before taking up with you (or anyone else, for that matter). Trust me on this: you cannot hurry this along. If you try to, you will look desperate and, if it does happen, it'll put you in a very bad position.

So sit back and wait and see what happens. Best of luck and welcome to A2K!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 11:10 pm
What Craven said!
0 Replies