One Is Awful...the Other Acceptable

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:32 pm
CBS cancels Reagans in an uproar because after all to lie about a 92 year old vegetable who can't defend himself is deplorable........

However books and made for tv movies claiming rape and heroics which a 20 year old woman with all her mental facilities herself say aren't true to promote the party line on the war agenda, why that's acceptable, and will go on even with the subject of these lies HERSELF stating they are lies.

God Bless the country formerly known as the United States of America. Rolling Eyes

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031107/people_nm/people_lynch_dc_2
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 653 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:42 pm
I think I've heard this story before, but last time it was "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:24 pm
Thank goodness she is able to tell the truth now...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:04 pm
From what I have read, she is terribly humiliated for being given credit for something that really didn't happen.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:10 pm
Lynch: Military played up rescue too much
Friday, November 7, 2003
CNN) -- Former prisoner of war Jessica Lynch said that she believes the U.S. military over dramatized the story of her rescue in Iraq.
Lynch made those comments in an interview for ABC's "Primetime" to air Tuesday. The network released excerpts of the 90-minute interview Friday.
But a senior U.S. military official denied that the military ever exaggerated the rescue. Inaccuracies in reports of Lynch's ordeal were the fault of the media, which reported the story with incomplete information, the official said
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/11/07/lynch.interview/index.htm
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 10:25 am
I didn't realize you could spread bullshit that thin.....
0 Replies