Why do men need women?

Fred

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:05 pm
I find that in life women have become able to control a man just by a look! Well my ex does that to me all the time and I don't get it! What is it that makes us so whipped over women! And to all you guys out there that are like "We don't need them" Bullshit unless your gay of course. Every man needs a women!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,165 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:09 pm
Yeah, Fred, but maybe not that woman.
Welcome in.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:16 pm
Everybody needs someone, Fred, straight or gay. Part of growing up is realizing exactly what sort of someone is best for you, and which are not.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 07:50 am
I don't need anyone. It would be nice to have someone, but that's a want, not need.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2003 11:20 am
Its mostly chemistry and biology, with a little social pressure thrown in.

The dead are free of it, but that seems a somewhat drastic alternative. And of course you could always regain your independence by undergoing castration.....

but I doubt if you want to be free that much.

The best you can hope for is that the women who "control" you are worthy of your devotion. If they aren't, try to divert your loyalties to those who are.

Its probably all just a big cosmic joke, anyway.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 02:13 pm
.........because there mothers won't look after them anymore.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 02:21 pm
Because we love them??? And I know...

No matter how hot she looks to you now, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her ****.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:11 pm
Fred, there are alpha males, and beta males.

Beta males get "whipped," and have the attitude that women have their pick of men, and hope that women will like them, not the other way around.

You, are a beta male.
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:29 pm
Men and women need each other for all kinds of reasons, but nobody should allow anyone else to control them.

How does one know when they're being controlled?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:41 pm
Go read the Bra topic you'll see why Wink
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:51 pm
HUm....why does a man need a woman? I like "stand up for pessimism ", answer. Cause thier moms quit looking after them.

But honestly Fred,....what would life be like without finding that one and true love. She's out there somewhere, just quit looking at the shallow end of the pool and go a lil deeper.

Besides.....could you honestly snuggle up with some mans hairy ass and call that love? lmao
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 03:55 pm
I robot....cannot compute....this is one of Fred's older posts, those of us involved in the soap opera are all hoping that his new life will work out just fine.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 06:08 am
I certainly need someone... I think in such a hectic world, everyone does.
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 11:46 am
I read the bra thread. ha ha

The "Oprah" bra came out few years ago. Wired all 'round, not just under, the middle made from very thin ironstrong gauzzy like material -- leaving no direction to go but straight out. Whatever the gauzy material, it could hold up a ton. That's control.

Well, Fred, when someone tries to control you, just stop responding when they do their "special" thing. When she gives you that special look, give her a soft mild look and do something else. You see, when you respond, she may as well get a bag of popcorn and watch your show. You're being a sponge and just soaking up that "look."
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 12:36 pm
What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
(Mark Twain)
0 Replies