the rise of the extreme right in europe

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 03:59 pm
We have in europe have had our fair share of wars, and with the defeat of hitler one would have thought facism would have been banished to the history books, (espesualy in germany) but once again facism is raising is ugly head, And is sweeping young frustrated communitys across europe. In france the facist french national front came second in the french version of the general election! and in germany itself a far right movement is growing and growing playing on peoples fears and frustrations at they're current goverments.Even in my own country the far right Brittish national party is growing,and loves to play on peoples fears over immigration and in much of the same way hitler did to the jews, they use the immigrants as a scape goat to the nations problems.With the fall of boarders between the european community and less restrictions of boarder control I can only predict the facists will grow. As people find it so hard to accept other cultures, and with the economic state of europe as a whole in decline. these political parties offer no soloution except to blame others and highlight the diffrences between people rather than what we have in common. Nearly 50 million people died due to one mans ideology and it started in europe.And the beast is stirring again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,434 • Replies: 9
No top replies

TheHermit

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:19 am
@cut2thepoint,
This is happening in the USA. Just yesterday I saw an interview with the Ku Klux Kan on TV where they say that many new recruits are comming in because of the immigration issue.

We have vigilantes on the border along Texas and New Mexico. Pretty soon someone is going to start shooting and wham we'll have a little war.

Pretty soon we who are on the path to enlightment will have to hide. People will start burning witches and the like. Unfortunately looks like the world needs another World War to balance itself but it may be the end if it is atomic.

Why can't people understand the we are living in spaceship earth and whatever happens to one happens to all? The Politics of fear are now the norm here and in all the world.
TheHermit

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:16 pm
@TheHermit,
Sad Unfortunately we (humanity) are still at an animalistic point of our development. As we see the Tribes in our early history, people of the future will see our governing States in the same way. They will be united in a world where all will not have to fear from anyone else. All will have and will share equally, our leaders will be of the incorruptible kind.

This is why, we who are being trained in the Mystery schools, Masons, Martinist, and others. We are being trained to fill those posts. We are still in our early training and we compose the few at this time. But the Age of Aquarius will bring in many more. We will be remembered as the pioneers of our age. Note the Tarot card number 17 "The Star". This key is Aquarius. Note that the Lady (subconscious) is uncovered. What does this mean? It means that we will begin to learn more about the subconscious workings and thus begin the Path.

Meanwhile we will have to experience the ills :eek: of the world and do our best to alleviate suffering. Even if we are the only voice in the wilderness complaining about the maltreatment of our brothers and sisters we must endure.

The Hermit
Frater JA
0 Replies

Irishcop

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 08:20 pm
@cut2thepoint,
Given the tendency in Europe for History revision. It's no surprise you have a fascist revival. What really astounds me, is the American and British fascists, who fly a swastika next to an American flag or Union Jack. It is mixing vinegar and water, it just doesn't mesh. You cant wrap yourself in a flag that wrought death on your grandfathers, and call yourself a patriot.
linux user

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 10:30 am
@Irishcop,
I'm more concerned with the New World Order and the coming European Superstate!!

Brett.
Irishcop

Reply Sun 20 May, 2007 12:01 pm
@linux user,
linux_user wrote:
I'm more concerned with the New World Order and the coming European Superstate!!

Brett.

Don't overlook the emerging Chinese economic empire, and their rapidly expanding military. Don't believe me? Find something in Walmart that was made in America. This is a threat of our own making, if we don't buy American, we are selling our children's future to the Third World.

Also, the not-so-subtle Mexican invasion. They aren't taking the jobs Americans don't want, look around they have poured across our border and infiltrated our skilled construction labor market, and factories.
They are looting our treasury by not paying taxes, yet soaking up our governmental services, as they take jobs away from American taxpayers on our own soil.
I have seen the phrase "GO HOME YANKEE" all my life, now where exactly should they be?
boagie

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:46 pm
@Irishcop,
Irishcop,Smile

The corporations and your government have sold your country out from under you----past tense! America is lost and not a shot was fired,the population will figure that out tommorow,just when their suppose to.

Honk if you love Jesus!!:p Very Happy Wink
Irishcop

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 10:19 am
@boagie,
Boagie,

America ...Lost?
You have reached the same conclusion as the British Monarchy in 1812, the Confederacy in 1861, the Japanese in 1941, the Soviets in 1960, the world in 1972, and so many others today.
They all vastly underestimated the power and resource of the American Society. Notice we have survived almost all of our doomsayers. As Mark Twain said, "Reports of (our) death have been greatly exaggerated".

It will take an election to right our ship, a repeal of NAFTA, legislation and mindset in the government that the illegal immigrants are, in fact, ILLEGAL, and not "undocumented workers". As a Law Enforcement officer, it's very frustrating to see ILLEGAL immigrants everywhere, (driving nicer cars these days too), yet the INS will not lift a finger to deport them when we call.
Industries that are vital to national security must be forced to stay American, such as Shipbuilding, Aerospace, Steel, and Auto makers. This could be done as simply as passing legislation, that eliminates tax breaks to outsourcing companies, and that forbids the government from buying vital products from overseas facilities. After all, the US Government is the primary customer and as such, has power in a free market.
Fair tarrifs on Chinese goods, (made by slave labor) should also be installed.
It will also take a "Buy American" campaign and awareness by the American consumer.
There is a movement toward this at the grassroots level already, and that will trickle up, when the politicians wake up and realize the Mexicans don't vote, and will never vote, no matter how they may try to make that happen.
boagie

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:42 pm
@Irishcop,
Irishcop,

I do hope you are right,the attack upon the middle class in the states frightens a lot people.The things you spoke of are a threat to American sovereignty.I am not even an American but I am very pro-American.In some sense what happens in the states has consequences for north America in general.
Irishcop

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 10:21 pm
@boagie,
Boagie,
The Brits have a saying, when America sneezes, Europe catches a cold.
0 Replies