I don't understand how this car works.

ThinAirDesigns

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 01:07 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
First no one you can have as part of your team now is at all likely to have a higher standing then the two world famous professors that came out with cold fusion.

So, first you say you WANT highly educated people to be involved, and now that we prove that they ARE involved you minimize them.

You're a slimy lying loser BillRM - but that's OK 'cause as spork says "we've got on and it's very nice". LOL

JB
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 02:47 pm
@ThinAirDesigns,
Quote:
So, first you say you WANT highly educated people to be involved, and now that we prove that they ARE involved you minimize them.

You're a slimy lying loser BillRM - but that's OK 'cause as spork says "we've got on and it's very nice". LOL

When the highly educated people are not neutral third parties but have their own irons in the fire such as the professors involved in the cold fusion nonsense or the people involved in your projected I do not grant them great credit to be independent judges!!!

In addition, as that would be clear to a small child you are once more playing silly games and if you have anything to back up your claims you would not feel the need to play silly games.

ThinAirDesigns

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 03:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
When the highly educated people are not neutral third parties but have their own irons in the fire such as the professors involved in the cold fusion nonsense or the people involved in your projected I do not grant them great credit to be independent judges!!!

We've given you several highly educated independent parties (Drela and Norris for instance) and you completely ignore them rather than contact them.

JB
0 Replies

spork

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 05:22 pm
This is just getting more and more sad for Bill. There are people that still demand hard evidence for the moon landings. I can't help them either.
0 Replies

ThinAirDesigns

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 09:51 am
For anyone who's interested, it's now official that the NALSA record run attempts will occur at Smith Creek, Nev. from the 25th through the 27th of this month, weather permitting. Depending on weather and surface conditions it's possible that the effort will move south to the El Mirage lakebed as needed.

NALSA BOD member and technical guru Bob Dill will be the point man for NALSA during the tests along with other BOD member observers per requirements.

Anyone who wishes to come out is welcome.

I have not seen a final copy of the newly written NALSA rules (I think they may be awaiting official ratification from the NALSA BOD), but I am familiar with what they contain in principle. I'll make sure and publish a copy (on our project blog) once we get them from NALSA.

JB
BillRM

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 02:46 pm
@ThinAirDesigns,
So the bullshit will end shortly if the test is fair and control and take place that is.

Somehow I am sure that the conditions will not be right for some reason or other for those tests.

Second note we did not land on the moon using a Dean drive power ship either but by using the laws of physics instead that you people are claiming does not apply.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 02:47 pm
@BillRM,
Nice to see you're still thinking about this Bill Wink
BillRM

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 04:08 pm
@rosborne979,
Yes I got tired of all the bullshit but now that a claimed control test is about to "occur" I am looking forward to seeing how this amazing land ship will preform.

You know there also is zero that I could find on the NALSA website on this so call upcoming event/test they are suppose to be running.

My money is still on Mr. Newton in any event winning this one as he won the Dean Drive con.

ebrown p

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 04:09 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

My money is still on Mr. Newton in any event winning this one as he won the Dean Drive con.

Actually, Mr. Newton will be driving the car.
BillRM

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 04:28 pm
@ebrown p,
Quote:
Actually, Mr. Newton will be driving the car.

Then it might just do what it is claimed to be able to do! Wink
0 Replies

spork

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 01:18 am
@BillRM,
Interesting that you're tired of all the bullshit. Imagine how you'll feel when it does exactly what it does - namely go directly downwind (much) faster than the wind.
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 02:38 am
@spork,
Quote:
Interesting that you're tired of all the bullshit. Imagine how you'll feel when it does exactly what it does - namely go directly downwind (much) faster than the wind.

Yes and it too bad I am way too old for the tooth fairy to show up also!

Oh, I had taken note that sadly the testings just happen to been delay somewhat for the given reason of some VIPs showing up!

When are you going to have a fire or some such event that will get you off the hook that you are now on?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 03:28 am
@spork,
In any case baring a sad event that harm or destroy the car we all will get to see how fast blackbird will fly soon as how many visiting VIPs can you have showing up?

Still seem somewhat strange to me that under upcoming events on the NALSA website testing of the blackbird is not listed.

Oh well, I am sure I am just being a paranoia old fool as who need a relative wind to move a wind power vehicle after all the wheels power the prop not the other way around and the wheels get their power from the wind ground speed and………………………….
0 Replies

spork

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 07:38 am
Yeah Bill we delayed it by a few days. We're driving to one of three dry lake beds on the 1st. If you had the capacity for shame you would probably be feeling pretty darn silly by the 3rd. We'll see.

Incidentally, when Richard Jenkins set out to set the overal land sailing speed record - it took him TEN YEARS before everything came together. His tenacity is truly incredible. But it might be a bit premature to claim we're not going to get our record because our attempts were delayed by less than a week.
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 07:59 am
@spork,
Well we will see when I get to look at the full report of NASLA on your runs, so in the best of all possible world you are not going to have any proof by the 3 for me to feel silly about.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:44 am
@spork,
Let me add as we are talking about a free energy car, it will take more then a press released coming from anyone for proof.

As I stated I will be however very very interested in reading the full report from NALSA if your runs does come off.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 09:46 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Let me add as we are talking about a free energy car, it will take more then a press released coming from anyone for proof.

As I stated I will be however very very interested in reading the full report from NALSA if your runs does come off.

Nobody but you is claiming that it is a 'free energy' car, Bill. It just uses the available energy very efficiently.

Cycloptichorn
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:13 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Well when you are going faster then the wind that is suppose to provide that energy no amount of hand waving is going to change the fact that it is free/magic energy.
BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:25 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I had a problem with my connection so here is my complete posting.

Well when you are going faster then the wind that is suppose to provide that energy no amount of hand waving is going to change the fact that it is free/magical energy.

This is not the first and it surely will not be the last device that claimed to be power by means that are nonsense and hand waving in the air.

Maybe there is a hidden cold fusion device in the car!Laughing

Once more in any case I am looking forward to reading the report of this magical event by NALSA should it occur.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2010 10:31 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Well when you are going faster then the wind that is suppose to provide that energy no amount of hand waving is going to change the fact that it is free/magic energy.

Untrue, and the proof for you is that tacking ships and land-sailers do this all the time. If what you say is true, that shouldn't work, period.

This car works on the same principle, which you have had patiently explained to you, even with videos. But you don't understand the math, or are just too invested at this point to admit that you could be wrong.

Cycloptichorn