Has ScienceDaily had a paper version now?

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 07:31 am
http://www.sciencedaily.com/

Science Daily is a free online news source. It features news and articles on a variety of topics including: computer science, nanotechnology, medicine, psychology, biology, climate, space, physics, mathematics, chemistry, archeology, paleontology, and others.

It has been active since 1995. The articles are selected from news releases submitted by universities and other research institutions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 621 • Replies: 4
No top replies

oolongteasup

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 04:53 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Has ScienceDaily had a paper version now?

Quote:
online news

i only come here for your questions

the paper version is available if you print the screen
oristarA

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 10:02 pm
@oolongteasup,

Quote:
the paper version is available if you print the screen

Has anyone done this?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 01:51 am
Print screen can be done however you will need to paste the sceen into another document. Additionally you will be printing any advertising and sundry material that appears on your screen.

A better method would be to use the print icon

Print Email Bookmark ... appears toward the top and right of your screen when using the science daily website.

I am unable find any mention of a paper version. An emailed newsletter is available.

Oris, oolongteasup appears to either not understand that you are not an English speaking native or finds it humerouse to tease about your limited experience with wetern culture. We generally refer to this as trolling.

He/she appears to be a highly inteligent person but does seem to have limited social skills and patience. I suggest you ignore all oolongs posts

oristarA

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 05:33 am
@dadpad,
I see. Very Happy
0 Replies