who to choose?

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 02:57 am
who to choose?long time boyfriend or your 1st love ?i have a bf of 7yrs who loves me very much but feeling is not mutual since im still holding back my feelungs and thinking that it's for my 1st love whom i have'nt seen for more than a decade now.We got a chance to become us 3 yrs ago while he was working in Dubai,i broke up with my bf coz i want to be true with my feelings but it turned out that my 1st love has gf back there and left me hanging.Really pissed-off that time and me and my bf got back together.He txted me to my surprise last feb.,from then,it excites me everytime we exchange msgs. I want to be with him but afraid to lose the guy who really love me.Stupid me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 951 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 31 May, 2010 05:36 am
No onw can tell you which one to choose - IF you have a choice. Seems to me if 'first love' really wanted you, this game would not have lasted 3 years. Neither of you is married, so why the lack of action on his part? You are not HIS first choice, so you are an after-thought to him, it appears.

Then again, perhaps it's NEITHER of these two.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 01:37 am
@len022182,
Why did you and your first love break up in the first place?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 10:22 am
Choose Me!!! Oh, please choose me!! I can make you laugh, honest I can. Oh wait, I'm married. Oh well, guess I just got caught up in the moment.

Ok, seriously now, you've had a boyfriend for 7 years and he loves you but the feeling is not mutual? Why on earth are you seeing someone for 7 years that you do not love? Why are you wasting this guys time and yours? I suggest you forget about both of them and go find someone you have feelings for. (I know, you have feelings for your "1st love", but that is going nowhere fast since he is far away and has a girlfriend. So get over him already and start looking.)

0 Replies