what could cause a period to be 11 days early, last longer then usual and turn brown after 3-4 days?

jenn121

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:03 pm
i got my period 11 days early, and they usually only last exactly 4 days and are never really heavy.. but this time it started out heavy then stopped at about 4 days then came back 1 day later and then left again for about 2 days then came back today full on like.. heavy again and started to actually turn brown today.. i dont understand why though. was are some things that could be a reason why this is happening?

p.s im 16, on the b/c Sprintec.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 6,958 • Replies: 8
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:12 pm
Is a miscarriage a possibility? Miscarriage in very early pregnancy is quite common, so much so that many womwn do not even know they are pregnant. Itas more like their period was just a couple weeks late
I recall my wife miscarried at 8 or 10 weeks. Nurses asked if blood was bright or dark (meaning new or old blood).
jenn121

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:16 pm
@dadpad,
weird.. idk.. it was early tho like i have had one regular every month before this.. nd it started out kind of red.. but then turned brown now is very brown.. so how would i even know!?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:22 pm
I guess you dont ever know. If you were pregnant and miscarried its only a conglomeration of a few cells nothing so identifiable as a baby.
Please note that this is a guess at your problem. not a diagnosis. keep your eye on this thread, some of the women here may be able to shed more light.

It might be a good idea to see your GP (doctor) and review your birth control in light of this information.
jenn121

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:24 pm
@dadpad,
yeah . i have a doctors appointment actually on the 4th of june, to switch to the depo shot..
roger

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:34 pm
@jenn121,
Very specifically, ask your doctor if you should go that route in view of your most recent period.

Nemind. Some of the women will be along shortly.
jenn121

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:35 pm
@roger,
some of the women will be along shortly?
roger

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:45 pm
@jenn121,
I hope my optomism is not misplaced. They certainly know more than I.
jenn121

Reply Fri 28 May, 2010 06:50 pm
@roger,
oh i c i am sureee. Razz im hoping someone who knows much about thiss may come along
0 Replies