why did i start my period 11 days early?

jenn121

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 07:30 am
i heard it could be because of stress or emotion... but i wasnt really stressed or anything until i realized i started because obv. im going to get moody when im on my period. But this has NEVER happened before. im only 17. and thiss is weirdd. i am on birth control. could it be because i missed few days then took them at once.? i dont remember but i think i took 2 that i hadnt taken after i started my period.. but im not sure. i just need Answerrss.

so my period started out REALLY heavy started on saturday now today its not so heavy but the whole time its been kind of reddish brown. . . is that normal?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 7,902 • Replies: 7
No top replies

yeilyn32

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 08:19 am
@jenn121,
um.. O.o this happens to me all the time really
My doctor says it's completely normal
I loose alot of blood sometimes, get major cramps that make me want to throw up, and i can barely breath
I am usually happy when i have my period( weird O_O)
but lately i been getting kind of moody it might be stress or something.

I never know when my period is coming, i only know the week because it changes each time, and sometimes it isn't even in the week that it is suppose to be in, once i didn't get it for a whole month or 3
and sometimes it hurts so much i can't walk

Haha it's pretty normal unless you don't eat that good watch out for the things you eat and all, that might be causing the problem
My doctor said that, that is one of my reasons why my period changes so much because of the way i eat...i don't eat very healthy lolz

Ask your doctor =D
jenn121

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 08:25 am
@yeilyn32,
lol.. i eat normal. i guess. haha i usually get my period the same day every month since i started my bc. its always on the tuesday of the last row in my pack of pills... but not thiss time it wasnt.
yeilyn32

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 08:35 am
@jenn121,
Maybe it's just the birth controls that took a different affect in your body
Ask your doctor about it
Because i really don't know
sorry for not being of much help
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 08:47 am
@jenn121,
I think I read from this that you missed a couple of pills in between - if so, that is most likely why. If I miss or am a little late taking a pill, I sometimes start my period as a result.

And it is normal to sometimes not be normal (as in not start when you are supposed to).
jenn121

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 11:05 am
@Linkat,
yeahh but ive missed some and then takin them a day after before and its never happened to me until now. and im sure my period is going to get superrr wackyy once i switch to the depo shot on june 4th. >.<
0 Replies

dancerdoll

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:22 am
@jenn121,
yep thats what it is ..if u havent take them it will change your " time of the month"
0 Replies

dancerdoll

Reply Thu 27 May, 2010 12:24 am
@jenn121,
also the redish brown is normal it means thee time of month is ending ...until next month
0 Replies