Please edit it

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 11:12 am
Edit the following passage. I need a high-quality editing.

( I will pay back what you now help me. Let me know if you need help on questions about China and Chinese language.

Thank you.)

=============================

Hometown

My hometown is just a little mountain village in Hangzhou, China. No wide and clear concret roads, there are only crooked paths, unlimited golden cole flowers, old buffalos at the head of the village, and wheet fields in hot sun, willows in breeze with cicadas sung on branches of them. I remember the creek where I spent my lovely childhood, and the rustic folks... I miss them, miss my friends, and miss my relatives and loved ones there. Oh, my beautiful hometomn.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 494 • Replies: 4
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 11:31 am
My hometown is just a little mountain village in Hangzhou, China. There are no paved roads, only crooked paths through fields of golden cole flowers. I recall the old buffalos at the head of the village, the wheat fields baking under the hot sun and the willows swaying in breeze with cicadas singing in their branches. I remember the creek where I spent my lovely childhood, and the rustic folks... I miss them, miss my friends, and miss my relatives and loved ones there. Oh, my beautiful hometown!
oristarA

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 11:34 am
@engineer,
Thank you, Engineer.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:02 am
@oristarA,
HOME

I come from a beautiful mountain village in Hangzhou China. Crooked paths through flowering fields of golden cole, old buffalo, wheat in the hot sun, and cicadas singing in the willows.
0 Replies

oolongteasup

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 12:14 am
@oristarA,
I miss my family, friends and loved ones; and the creek where I grew up. Oh, my.
0 Replies