evantj

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 05:43 pm
my girlfriend had a cuncusion and im going to a game with her should i say im so glad ur oaky and hug her then what to i do to like me more? and when we are walking should i hold her hand?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 2,251 • Replies: 21
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:14 pm
@evantj,
Quote:
my girlfriend had a cuncusion and im going to a game with her should i say im so glad ur oaky and hug her then what to i do to like me more? and when we are walking should i hold her hand?

If she has a concussion/head injury take her to the bloody hospital. Just forget about taking her to a sporting event or anything tonight. I'm assuming she was in some kind of accident that makes her obviously diagnosable in terms of her suffering a concussion.

You should keep a close eye on her until the doctors see her then give their blessings and release her when they think she's in relatively stable condition.
Below viewing threshold (view)
NickFun

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:26 pm
@evantj,
Tell her you're glad she's OK, take her to the game and hold her hand. Then take her out in the bushes and...wait...you're too young for this.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:28 pm
I'm going to keep my LOL to myself and say yes. Give her a hug and let her know you are happy she is okay. If she is your girlfriend, she shouldn't mind you holding her hand.

How old are you? Will you be going to the game together, or are your parents dropping you off?
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:28 pm
@evantj,
well you dumbshit

you didnt give details.
You just said ...wait... CUNCUSHON..

what ever the hell that was.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:29 pm
i honestly read it as cuntcushion.

i was just staring at the screen wondering if i just stumbled onto a new sex toy or something
Amigo

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:32 pm
Maybe I don't spell so bad after all
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:38 pm
@evantj,
evantj wrote:

Don't take her to the game. To many people, steep steps and lots of manuvering.You never know what could happen. DON"T TAKE HER TO A GAME. The hospital let her out but that doesn't mean anything. If you must go to the game don't feel bad about it but don't take her. Let her rest when you go to the game, give her flowers and extra attention and take her to the movies. Let her pick the movie.

Cuncutions are very weired things (I've had alot)
evantj

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:39 pm
@squinney,
dude im 17
evantj

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:42 pm
@Amigo,
dude omfg its a really small 1 shes actually been out for 6 days
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:52 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

i honestly read it as cuntcushion.

i was just staring at the screen wondering if i just stumbled onto a new sex toy or something

I've got one of those.... I try to keep it clean shaven and comfy....
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:54 pm
@evantj,
evantj wrote:

dude omfg its a really small 1 shes actually been out for 6 days
Unconcious for 6 days or at the hospital for 6 days? and what does omfg mean?
NickFun

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 07:10 pm
I've heard concussions are bad too!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 07:15 pm
By Friday she will have been out of the hospital for three days. (I speak Evan) On game day it will have been ten days since the incident at school that gave her a concussion. Unless she had a complex concussion, she should be okay. Sit on the lower bleachers so she isn't climbing. Sit away from others if possible to keep her from being knocked around by people coming and going. Her parents will know best if she should go to the game or not.

By all means hold her elbow for support if she needs to step up. Just be a gentleman.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 07:32 am
squinney, you are way too nice to this hoodlum. LOL

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 08:04 am
@evantj,
evantj wrote:

no u dumbshit she was at schoo when happened she was in hospital for 7 days didnt see her in 7 days then in this friday shes will be out of the hospital for 3 days and i will see her this friday

Make up your mind - was she in for 7 or 6, out for 3 or 6??

If she was in the hospital for 7 days, that was a pretty bad concussion (yes, that's the proper spelling), so I wouldn't take her anywhere. Sit at home with her and hold her hand.

And use some punctuation, eh? Your stuff is really hard to read without capitals and punctuation.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 08:04 am
@Amigo,
oh my ******* god - omfg
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 09:02 am
Okay, so this guy shows up here seeking advice and writes a note that is dreadfully misspelled and hard to comprehend and he has the nerve to call shewolfnm a dumbshit?

At least I've now had my laugh for today.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 May, 2010 09:09 am
If nothing else, the newbies are good for a laugh once a day.
0 Replies