I edited this; need your opinion

Reply Tue 4 May, 2010 08:12 pm
Quote:
This is really an interesting and meaningful topic, though to date it's beyond our capability to explain or answer these questions, we still will never ever lose our passion, enthusiasm, faith and confidence to overcome these obstacles that stand on our way to the world of neuroscience. A great man once said that the faith is to believe what you do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.So, hold this faith tightly, we will be rewarded by God one day, because God is equal to everyone, and God is just there, in our brain!

I edit it as:

Quote:
Truly an interesting and meaningful topic! To date it's beyond our capability to explain or give an answer to these questions. Our passion and faith to overcome the obstacles that stand on our way to the Free World of neuroscience, however, will never fade away. A great man once told us that the faith is to believe what you do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. So, hold the faith firm! We will be rewarded by God one day. Because God treats everyone equal. And He's there, within our brain!

Need your opinion for further improvement.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 540 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 06:27 am
Truly an interesting and meaningful topic! Currently, it's beyond our capability to explain or give answers to these questions. However, our passion and faith to overcome the obstacles standing in the way of Free World of neuroscience will never fade. A great man once said that the faith is to believe what you do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. So hold the faith firm! We will be rewarded by God one day, simply because God treats everyone equally. And He's there, even within in our brains!

oristarA

Reply Wed 5 May, 2010 04:24 pm
@sullyfish6,
Thank you Sullyfish6.
0 Replies