Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:22 pm
I'd like to buy a Ping golf club from Link China. I'm a private resident, not a businessman. What are the legalities of doing this? And as a resident of New Mexico, what kind of cost (such as customs taxes) might I incur? I'm pretty naive on this so I need some help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,591 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed

TTH

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:25 pm
@Barbarella1,
Ping is a very high end gold club, hope you have the money to afford it.
Barbarella1

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 06:30 pm
@TTH,
It's extremely inexpensive on Link China. I just don't know if there will be any customs to pay when the club arrives. Do you know how it works?
Ragman

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 06:44 pm
@Barbarella1,
Forgive me if I sound like a naysayer, but the chances of it being counterfeit Ping club are very high if the price is low.
Barbarella1

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 06:49 pm
@Ragman,
I realize it could be a counterfeit but I'm willing to try it out, anyway. I'm just trying to find out about when it arrives, if I'll have to pay a customs tax. And how much that might be. Know anything about that? Thanks.
farmerman

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 08:44 pm
@Barbarella1,
whats a ping golf club and why must you own one?
I had a friend who was a hobby golfer and always bought the newest piece of club that came out . He still didnt improve his game much.
Rockhead

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 08:47 pm
@farmerman,
I think they should be free.

but you would be required to carry a big red white and blue sticker on your bag saying, "I bought my Pings from China".
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Sun 25 Apr, 2010 09:32 pm
@Barbarella1,
The taxes depend on price etc. Find a customs broker, you'll may one anyway to clear customs for you.
0 Replies