Moving On Finally

LAW0044

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 05:40 pm
The Support I Got from all of you all helped me to make a decision to go on with my life. I wont have to worry about the abuser trying to come back in my life will I?? I am learning to think less of him and more of loving me. Is it natural for your husband to want to keep up a tab of all the things he does for you and try to charge you for it later. This is our home together he wants to charge me to cut the grass and work in the flower bed. I told him I am not gonna pay you. His respond was you are going to pay someone else.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 628 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Eva

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 11:00 pm
@LAW0044,
Tell him, "You're right. I'm going to pay someone else." Then do it.

He obviously doesn't consider it his home anymore. Better to not have him hanging around anyway. Like you said, it's time to move on...

LAW0044

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:34 pm
@Eva,
Right!! Thanks
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:59 pm
@LAW0044,
LAW0044 wrote:

he wants to charge me to cut the grass and work in the flower bed. I told him I am not gonna pay you. His respond was you are going to pay someone else.

Two can play that game. I'm sure there are quite a few "services" you do for him for which you could be charging him.
0 Replies