http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/threenvisible.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,586 • Replies: 16
No top replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 07:04 am
I don't know whether it is more fruitful to point out how ridiculous this woman is and how reminiscent of Hitler's speaking style her own mode is or to simply ignore her.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 08:16 am
Cheap shot; disrepectful to women everywhere.

If you disagree with what this woman stands for, argue the issues. Don't sexualize your argument.
Ionus

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 08:44 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Where ? I cant see them ...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 08:48 am
@sullyfish6,
sullyfish6 wrote:
Cheap shot; disrepectful to women everywhere.

If you disagree with what this woman stands for, argue the issues. Don't sexualize your argument.

Exactly.

This is really pathetic, BPB.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:35 am
boo hoo. Drew Dad if I posted that it was a beautiful sunny day you'd come back with a smarmy remark directed towards me so who gives a damn what you say?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:39 am
@sullyfish6,
Like when everyone talked about what a hottie she was and how they'd do her if they got a chance when she came on the scene?
plainoldme

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:42 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I think that is more sexualizing than posting the picture of her, regardless of comments and headlines.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:42 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I thought it was funny - but first I thought, 'huh- why three? (I thought we were supposed to be imagining what was happening out of frame behind the podium that caused her to adopt that facial expression and stance. Then I studied the picture more carefully).

I don't find it disrespectful - and the fact that it's Sarah Palin isn't even the point for me- I'd have thought it was funny if it'd been Hilary Clinton standing like that. If someone had taken a picture of me like that and put the caption- I'd have had to chuckle.

It's a joke.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:45 am
@sullyfish6,
just because palin is female does not mean that criticizing her is disrespectful to women everywhere. In fact, I came to the conclusion several months ago that some of her appeal is her masculinity . . . not her tomboyishness . . . but her 'macha' attitude.

As a woman, I can in no way identify with her.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 09:53 am
@aidan,
wow, a sense of humor. good for you. Very Happy
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 10:09 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
If you don't like being called on your bullshit, then don't leave steaming piles of it laying around.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 10:24 am
take a look at the thread sluggo.... you're the only one whining like a little bitch.
sullyfish disagreed... strongly... with my post. that is sullyfishes right and I respect it. You just start **** with me at every opportunity... so apparently you have some pathological need to get your nose in and take a big sniff of bullshit. Check yourself sweetie, then worry about me.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 12:46 pm
@aidan,
You know, aidan, had it been Hilary or Nancy Pelosi, I would have found it funny as well. And, I thought of what would be going on under the podium. Some things simply are funny.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 07:32 pm
Isnt anyone going to say it is degrading to the three invisble men ?
plainoldme

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 07:36 pm
@Ionus,
No. But I will say this . . . boy! are you sensitive!
Ionus

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 08:05 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
No. But I will say this . . . boy! are you sensitive!
Very Happy I keel yu ! I keel yu awl !!! I am not sensinive..sentivis...touchy ! Yu all die now!!!!Very Happy

Actually it was a tongue in cheek comment at how women dont want to be thought of as sex objects unless it is by the object of their sex thoughts.
0 Replies