Adella

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:20 am
Im 17 weeks pregnant and got spd, sex is really painfull for me and we cant find any position without me ending up in tears. My husband wants sex nearly everyday, but now its impossible. Im so scared that he will go and cheat on me, especially when he is in contact with his exwife and exgirlfriend. I did talked to him about it, he just said dont be stupid. I dont know what to do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 751 • Replies: 4
No top replies

JPB

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:38 am
@Adella,
hello Adella. Welcome to A2K. Have you spoken to your obstetrician about this? Apparently there are some exercises you can do to help alleviate the pain -- and he/she could probably advise you (or your husband) directly whether vaginal sex is a good idea for you right now.

There are many other ways of getting sexual gratification other than vaginal sex. Rather than try different positions, perhaps you can try other methods that are mutually satisfying for both of you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:38 am
SPD = Sensory Processing Disorder?

Is that correct? I want to be sure I understand you.

As for your husband, just being in contact with exes does not necessarily mean anything is afoot. It is above board in the sense that you know about these contacts -- he's not hiding them from you, yes? I, personally, am in contact with a few exes on Facebook. My husband knows about it, it doesn't faze him. I'm with him, not them, and for good reasons.

I suspect the same is true of you and your husband.

Also, if you have what I think you do, have you spoken with your doctor about it? What does the doctor say about sexual activity?
JPB

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 08:41 am
@jespah,
Symphysis-Pubis-Dysfunction

Quote:
SPD generally affects women in the end of the first timester or after delivery. However, you can experience symptoms at any point during the pregnancy. If you have the symptoms of SPD in one pregnany, it is likely that you will experience the same symptoms with recurring pregnancies. During later pregnancies, the symptoms tend to start earlier and progress faster. link
jespah

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 09:06 am
@JPB,
Ah, thanks JPB.
0 Replies