relationships

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:40 am
I read my boyfriends myspace messages. I know I probably shouldnt but I came across a message that said one of his older best friends had moved to town and she wanted to catch up with him, so they exchanged phone numbers and he said, "so wen we going to kikit soon haha?" i was so upset, i didnt no wat that meant. idk wat to do??? should i be upset that he wants to hangout with her?? he said, its not like they really will hangout but still just saying it hurts.

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-3881371
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 638 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:28 am
Never mind what he says on Facebook - watch what he does.

PS Stop snooping in his private matters
0 Replies

RealEyes

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 12:19 pm
@mdrummond083,
As far as I can tell, kikit is a brandname for jeans. Maybe she was asking "So when are you going to kikit? Soon? haha"

Maybe he just promised her that he'd take her out shopping or something? Well, that's the most optimistic approach I can think of anyway. I've had my fair share of paranoia in relationships, only to disregard the warning signs and have it blow up in my face later. Trust your instincts, but be intelligent on how you act on them.
0 Replies