Rush is leaving the US?...........Happy days indeed.

BillRM

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:04 pm
We need health care at any and all costs just to get Rush out of the country. That alone would be reason to spend a few trillions dollars and if Ann Coulter would just join him!

Love, it in any case, a drug addict able to spends tens of thousands of dollars on illegal obtained pain pills is threatening to leave the country if we dare to join the rest of the industrial world and have health care for everyone.

Who can said this man have no sense of humor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The single best reason to pass health-care reform
"I'll just tell you this," Rush Limbaugh says. "If this passes and it's five years from now and all that stuff gets implemented -- I am leaving the country. I'll go to Costa Rica."

You hear that, guys? Health-care reform will not only cover 30 million Americans and reduce the deficit, but it'll also get rid of Rush Limbaugh! This is, like, the best bill ever!

Update: It seems that Limbaugh was saying he would leave the country to get medical care. Which is still rather hilarious, as the country he chose has a socialized health-care system.

djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:06 pm
much like all the libs who never went to europe after GWB's second election, i call shenanigans
BorisKitten

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:07 pm
Y'know, I heard about this, and I was delighted as well.

Yeah, don't let the door kick your sorry little ass on the way out of the US, OK?
djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:11 pm
don't get me wrong, i'd be delighted to see him go, could he take all the talking heads both right and left with him as well

0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:19 pm
@djjd62,
Right again, dj. Rush is a lot of mouth, that's all.
Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 03:56 pm
@Merry Andrew,
And Obama is a lot of ears!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 05:55 pm
That threat alone would unify all Dems. Add Glen Beck and Ill bet wed get some actual bipartisan agreement
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 05:56 pm
I live in Costa Rica right now. You guys in the States will just have to take one for the team and forgo healthcare.
sozobe

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 06:23 pm
@Robert Gentel,
No.
dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 10:10 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

No.

PLEASAE?????
dlowan

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 11:30 pm
@dlowan,
PleasAe?

%$%$# $$#@ $%#$!!!!!!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 13 Mar, 2010 11:39 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
much like all the libs who never went to europe after GWB's second election, i call shenanigans

I think we were supposed to go to Canada... I guess you're bitter because we RSVP'd then didn't show up. I hear you made lots of snacks, and had an open bar and everything. American liberals really party fouled the Canadians back in 2004.

I feel it important to say that I knew in advance that I'd not be coming, so I RSVP'd that I was staying in the lower 48.

T
K
O
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:41 am
Actually, a great many Americans did move overseas during the bush years. There was an article about that just after the last election with the reporter asking whether these same folks would return. Americans moved to Australia, Europe, Canada and Latin America because of bush.

And, many leftists wish the Rapture would happen so that we can clean up the mess the right has created.

A friend of mine thinks that Jesus is so disgusted by the American religious right with its hate-mongering, money-grubbing, racist self-righteousness that he cancelled his second coming, so that the Rapture will not happen.

Hey, someone ought to set that to Gil Scott Heron's Winter in America!
ABE5177

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 09:49 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

We need health care at any and all costs just to get Rush out of the country. That alone would be reason to spend a few trillions dollars

yoru treat bill rm, no ****?"?? you inviting us all right, you putiing dowsn the trillions , where did YOU get them???????
rush is paying tor his own hearlth care so keep your treillions to yorswelf buster or5 maqybe shuddup for good
ABE5177

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 10:20 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Actually, a great many Americans did move overseas during the bush years.

like who???? name them or shuddup sistah, the state department hasn't heard of them
djjd62

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:08 am
@plainoldme,
i'm sure some did, but not the really vocal ones, there were a number of celebs who made such statements
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:41 am
@ABE5177,
Hey, asshole! Would you please learn a little bit of the English language before you post here? Thank you.
BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:43 am
@ABE5177,
That nice that Rush is not only able to pay for his health care but buy a few hundreds of thousands dollars of pain pills on the black market.

How nice for him and as was pointed out most of the world he wish to move to does already provide universal health care for thier citizens.

Love to see him leave even if the black market for drugs might take a hit as a result.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Mar, 2010 11:47 am
@ABE5177,
I find it both amusing and interesting that the hero and leader of the right wing is a drug addict who before he was found out was all for locking up durg addicts and throwing away the keys.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 15 Mar, 2010 12:50 am
@BorisKitten,
little ass?
0 Replies