Limbaugh Hospitalized

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:07 am
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1209/Limbaugh_hospitalized.html

Quote:
Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh suffered from chest pains, sources said. Paramedics treated him and took him to Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

He was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

UPDATE: KITV now reports that Limbaugh was sitting in a chair in his 9th floor hotel room at Kahala Hotel and Resort when paramedics arrived. Kerr said sources said Limbaugh told emergency crews that he was having chest pains and had been taking medication for back trouble. His website says he's "resting comfortably."

Now I am NOT a fan of LImbaugh, but I hope he makes a full recovery from whatever it is.
However, read thru the comments and you will see some of the most hateful, despicable things said by those that claim to be either liberals or democrats.
Many of them wish that he would die.

Maybe its just me, but like him or not you shouldnt say things like that about anyone.
I thought the left claims to be above that kind of crap.

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:15 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Maybe its just me, but like him or not you shouldnt say things like that about anyone.

Yes, it's just you.

mysteryman wrote:

No, the right claims that the left claims to be above that kind of crap.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:15 am
I don't wish him death, but rather I wish him a epiphany. Like Scrooge I hope his visited by spirits who will show him the damage he has done with his twisted tales. I hope he will have an awakening at the brink of death and maybe start using his pulpit to help people instead of feeding their hatreds and fears. I also hope he needs a blood transfusion and the only available match is from a gay, black Muslim who supports the ACLU and voted for Obama.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:24 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1209/Limbaugh_hospitalized.html

Quote:
Conservative radio talk host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital on Wednesday afternoon with chest pains, sources told KITV.

Paramedics responded to the call at 2:41 p.m. at the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

Limbaugh suffered from chest pains, sources said. Paramedics treated him and took him to Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

He was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week. The country club is next to the Kahala Hotel and Resort.

UPDATE: KITV now reports that Limbaugh was sitting in a chair in his 9th floor hotel room at Kahala Hotel and Resort when paramedics arrived. Kerr said sources said Limbaugh told emergency crews that he was having chest pains and had been taking medication for back trouble. His website says he's "resting comfortably."

Now I am NOT a fan of LImbaugh, but I hope he makes a full recovery from whatever it is.
However, read thru the comments and you will see some of the most hateful, despicable things said by those that claim to be either liberals or democrats.
Many of them wish that he would die.

It's always about the left, isn't it?
mysteryman

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:27 am
@edgarblythe,
Not at all.
Nobody should say things like that about anyone thats been hospitalized,for any reason.
Like him or not, there is no reason to be that despicable.

However, if you read thru the comments, many of the people hoping he dies identify themselves as either liberals or democrats.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:28 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
It's always about the left, isn't it?

Of course, the right never says anything negative about our goverment and just keeps giving out big hugs to all of America. I especially like the way they are supporting Obama and letting bygones be bygones.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:31 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
However, if you read thru the comments, many of the people hoping he dies identify themselves as either liberals or democrats.

And if instead of Rush it was Noam Chomsky or Ralph Nadar who do you think would be doing the death wishing?
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:42 am
I will say without equivocation what I feel about Rust. He is a piece of ****. I don't like his sullying the airwaves and wish he would retire. I am against the death penalty.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:45 am
@mysteryman,
I thought Rush was perpetually "feeling no pain."
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 09:51 am
@Green Witch,
Your probably right.
And I would be saying the same thing that I am now.
ANYONE wishing and hoping for someone elses death is wrong.
Just because you dont like someone is no reason to say the kinds of things that some are saying in the comments to the article I linked to.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:25 am
@mysteryman,
If you read the comments many of the people hoping Obama dies or is deported identify themselves as republicans or conservatives.
djjd62

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:33 am
@dyslexia,
yes but obama is a marxist foreign born pretender to the throne, he deserves the scorn, not some hard of hearing drug addict wind bag
parados

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:34 am
@mysteryman,
Wait a minute..

Rush was in Hawaii over the Xmas holidays?

Doesn't Obama always go to Hawaii for the holidays?

Does that mean Rush can't get close to Obama without getting sick? Or is this a government plot to get Rush off the airwaves? Rather convenient to let that underwear bomber get on a plane to distract from this attempt on Rush's life, don't you think MM?
parados

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:36 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
Limbaugh told emergency crews that he was having chest pains and had been taking medication for back trouble.

Can anyone say.... "Oxycontin"?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:50 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

I don't wish him death, but rather I wish him a epiphany. Like Scrooge I hope his visited by spirits who will show him the damage he has done with his twisted tales. I hope he will have an awakening at the brink of death and maybe start using his pulpit to help people instead of feeding their hatreds and fears. I also hope he needs a blood transfusion and the only available match is from a gay, black Muslim who supports the ACLU and voted for Obama.
That 's a CURSE.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:54 am
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Quote:
However, if you read thru the comments,
many of the people hoping he dies identify themselves as either liberals or democrats.

And if instead of Rush it was Noam Chomsky or Ralph Nadar
who do you think would be doing the death wishing?
I have supported Rush 's philosophy maybe around 65%,
but I LOVE Ralph Nader because he put W into office instead of Gore.

David
dyslexia

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 10:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Green Witch wrote:

That 's a CURSE.
Yes david, I can see how you would see saving Rush's life by giving him a transfusion from a gay, black muslim would be a curse. So you're saying that avoiding said transfusion and letting him die would be a blessing?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 11:01 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

If you read the comments many of the people hoping Obama dies or is deported
identify themselves as republicans or conservatives.
I thought Joe Biden was working on that project.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 11:05 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Green Witch wrote:

That 's a CURSE.
Yes david, I can see how you would see saving Rush's life by giving him a transfusion from a gay, black muslim would be a curse. So you're saying that avoiding said transfusion and letting him die would be a blessing?
U crafted that very cleverly; skillful.
I 've gotta give u credit.

I guess this is like the posts on the anti-sports thread
qua admiring the deft play of the opposite team.

David
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 11:53 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
but I LOVE Ralph Nader because he put W into office instead of Gore.

No it wasn't Nadar. It was the conservative leaning Supreme Court that has that sin to live down. But, whatever.
0 Replies