They say TWO if BUY TEA tastes funny; Can you guess why?

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 04:45 pm
I had a funny thought about the brewing of a certain brand of beer.

" The unmistakable color.
The one-of-a-kind taste.
The unparalleled flavor of relaxation.

All in one of the most recognizable bottles in the world.

There's something about drinking a Corona Extra that's different from drinking any other beer. Nothing else seems to set the same mood. Nothing else lets the conversation flow so easily between friends. Nothing else brings such a natural energy to an occasion. "

"And it's been that way since we started brewing it in 1925. "

I once knew the night shift supervisor for corona beer when it was imported into the U.S.A. from Mexico.

He was a Spaniard living in Mexico and he disliked mexicans ;not all of them ,just the chicano types ;those with the baggy pants and bad attitudes.

I asked him about a rumor going round that mexican workers ,working on the platforms looking over the large vats of corona beer , were relieving themselves in the vats of beer that were being exported to the U.S.A.

He laughed and said he heard the same rumor.

He recalled an incident when a mexican worker couldn't hold it long enough to use the restroom ,and urinated while standing over the vats ,checking the temperature. He stated that given the hatred that mexicans feel toward the U.S. ;and that given the chance, they definitely would relieve themselves in the vats containing the beer destined for U.S. supermarkets. Such is their disdain and feelings of hatred toward the american people in general.

And then I thought of RUSH LIMBAUGH'S :two if by Tea ,iced tea business. And I thought that tea ., mass produced and sold to the public is not brewed in tiny tea pots in someone's kitchen.

They brew it all the same in large VATS and then send it to a bottler ,same as beer.

There are usually many mexicans working in the bottling business as well as working over the vats that brew tea. Many of them are probably illegals . And rush is profitting from cheap,slave labor;but more importantly ,once these mexican/chicano/.latino type workers get wind that they are helping to make tea for one of their biggest and most ardent opponents ,;someone who has voiced hatred for them over the radio airwaves ;what do you think they will do ,if they get the chance?

They would not hesitate to urinate in the open vats of brewing tea ; destined for the dittoheads of america and the general american public.

This could have already happened. And this could be the reason why the TWO IF BY TEA enterprise has increased the amount of artificial rasberry flavoring for their diet ,TWO IF BY TEA BRAND!!

And to cover the unusual taste many tea drinkers have reported experiencing.
Now, Mexicans ,all across the fruited plains know about El Rushbo's hatred for Mexicans . They've heard about his remarks claiming that all mexican women dress like hookers.And other crude remarks he's made over the years. call Stan Atkinson [when he worked at KFBK ] and ask him, He was there when El Rushbo made his crude remarks about mexican women.

And so ,they've decided to show their resentment ,not by spitting on white people's food ,as did Jesse Jackson[ read his auto-bio] but by urinating in El Rushbo's two if buy tea liquid. Funny tasting stuff he's pushing on the dumbed down ditto heads who should really be called IDIOT HEADS!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,181 • Replies: 0
No top replies