Looking for a father that does not know I exsist - Can you help?

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:03 pm
Hello I am 36 years old - In July 2009 I found out the man I called "dad" is not my biological father. It was very hurtful for both he & I. however over the past 8 months he and I have talked and come to terms with the news.

This past week I confronted my mom.. She admitted it! She gave me the following information and claims she knows nothing else. Does anyone have an idea of where I can start?

John Davis ( not sure if it was Johnathon or maybe even Jon) She does not know the middle name (or if there even was one). He was her age; she was born on 2/8/53... She does not have even know his birth month or sign.

They worked together at Correct Craft when she got pregnant with me - roughly Feb 1973 - I was born on Oct 25, 1973. This place was located on Orange Ave in Orlando, FL The plant is still there. She claims he cut the boat seat foam and she installed it.

His father was in the Military - She thinks Airforce, he would have been approx. 19 years old at the time and lived with his parents. Shortly after she married my dad - He left with his family, when his dad was stationed elsewhere. She has no clue where they went. She does not know his parents names. He had 1 sister ( does not know that name either) that she knew of. And they lived in the Orlando area when they were here.

Sadly this is all I have - Is it even possible to find him? Am I crazy for even thinking it is possible? Where do I start?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,484 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:58 pm
@Amberlee1973,
That's a pretty common name, but one thing you can do is try zabasearch.com. It lists names by the person's age, so that might help. You could also check Florida driving license records.
0 Replies