Relationship

juliox

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 11:21 pm
please how can i handle a date with someone i have not met before, but i am having a strong feeling that she is not too ok for me?

regards,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 890 • Replies: 5
No top replies

rubybloodstone

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 03:14 am
@juliox,
Well, I would try to keep calm. Don't let on that you have doubts but always take precautions. If you have never met them you don't know what they might be like. Go through the date with them and try to keep a conversation going. That way you will get atleast a little information about her/his back ground.

Then if you don't think they're the one for you it's ok. Just don't see them again.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 08:13 am
Relax
Go somewhere fun.
Relax
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 08:18 am
@juliox,
Meet her for coffee, and let her know you have another engagement to attend shortly thereafter (which can always be postponed or cancelled if you're pleasantly surprised.)
rubybloodstone

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:04 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Yeah that works... I think then you can really talk to her. Every one loves coffee right? That's the drink that gets people in the mood to talk about themselves.
0 Replies

spoilt

Reply Mon 8 Mar, 2010 09:11 am
@juliox,
I agree with OCCOM BILL. Make it a short sort of date. Coffee break or so. Don't give too much personal info. Talk about what u both like, movies, shows, etc. This will give u an idea and a quick out instead of a whole evening.
0 Replies