Supposed you're a doctor, edit this please

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 07:45 am

Bed 53, a forty-three-year-old male. His main complain is palpitating repeatedly for three months. The admitting diagnosis is paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. Correlating supportive treatment has been given and the patient is now in a stable condition. That's all. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 545 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 08:36 am
@oristarA,
Bed 53 is a forty-three-year-old male. His main complaint is heart palpitations, which have occurred repeatedly for three months. The admitting diagnosis is paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. Correlating supportive treatment has been given and the patient is now in a stable condition. That's all. Thank you.

<Only the first two sentences were modified.>
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 08:36 am
@oristarA,
Bed 53, male, 43. Patient reports irregular heartbeat over three months. Initial diagnosis of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia. XXX treatment provided; patient stable.

(I have no idea what the actual "correlating supportive treatment" is; I assume the chart would list the actual treatment.)
High Seas

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 08:48 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

(I have no idea what the actual "correlating supportive treatment" is; I assume the chart would list the actual treatment.)

If it's a translation you can't go beyond the actual text. But you can certainly replace the awkward "correlating supportive" with plain "corresponding", or "appropriate". No need to determine the actual treatment details - they're not in the original.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 11:48 pm
Thank you all.
0 Replies