I like my co-worker.

Reply Sat 27 Feb, 2010 11:36 pm
if i give my co-worker whom i like a cd mix is it obvious that i like him.? can someone help. my knees give out when i see him. my heart beats sooo fast. please help.
i dont know how to act when im with him. but i dont want him to know i like him, becuase i know he doesnt like me. and i dont want him to feel awkard.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,919 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 12:46 am
@april1989,
You mean to give it to him just because it's something he seemed interested in? Sure. He might even notice you more, but don't push it.

You don't know he doesn't like you, by the way. It is almost impossible to like someone for very long if you know they actually dislike you.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 06:11 am
Relax. Try to get things in perspective. It's a CD - not a wedding ring!!

Relax. He can't see your heart beating so fast. Just try to get to know him better.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2010 12:26 am
@april1989,
Don't act. If you can't think of anything witty to say, or do, that's okay.

But there are LOTS of signals that girls can give off that are otherwise harmless : playing with hair, tossing your hair, palms outwards, turning your full body towards him, holding eye contact a moment longer than normal, looking up at him without tilting your head up (starting from appropriate position of course), holding your lips slightly open, slow smiles when you see him, pushing your breasts together with your shoulder (appropriate timing of course), leaning in towards him, talking with a friend about when when you're sure he's going to see you two talking and looking over at him / then smiling/laughing/similar/& looking away...LOTS of stuff more.

And yeah, if it's a CD of music he likes, go for it. If he doesn't like you, let him know something like "I think we got off on the wrong foot, so I made a little gift for you that I hope you'll like, by way of saying 'I'd like to start this over again'...or something like that.
0 Replies