Hell awaits you son of bitch

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 10:50 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Certainly damning. Is there any evidence that something like this happened while Cheney was at Halliburton? At the point when this video was made, he was an ex-CEO.

Cheney still holds a tremendous amount of Halliburton stock - the fact he's an ex-ceo is immaterial.

Cycloptichorn

Holding stock doesn't make someone responsible for wrongdoing by the company they hold stock in. If he had no idea whatever that they were doing something wrong (and it hasn't been shown that he did), then how is it his fault?

How can this not be obvious to you?

Cheney had/has a huge financial interest in Halliburton's success; he not only engineered the steering of giant contracts to them, he had a vested interest in making sure that they were never investigated for fraud or waste - something we KNOW took place.

If they made money, he made money.

He was in a position to ensure they made LOTS of money. Tons of it.

He did so.

And you don't see a problem there?

Cycloptichorn

If you can show either that he squelched legitimate investigations of Halliburton, or that he steered contracts to them outside of a fair bidding process, or other fair decision making process, then you will have something. Can you show anything like that?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:13 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:

If you can show either that he squelched legitimate investigations of Halliburton, or that he steered contracts to them outside of a fair bidding process, or other fair decision making process, then you will have something. Can you show anything like that?

Do you really believe that Halliburton went through a bidding process to get their contracts associated with the Iraq war? Were you even paying attention at the time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton#Involvement_in_the_Iraq_war

Cheney didn't personally pick up the phone and make it happen, but he did tell Don Rumsfeld to do it; and he did it.

Cycloptichorn
Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:44 am
I think Dick Cheney sold his heart to the Devil. What else could explain the evil he has done?:

http://images.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/505/evilheart2_1198049267.jpg
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 12:37 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:

Do you really believe that Halliburton went through a bidding process to get their contracts associated with the Iraq war? Were you even paying attention at the time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton#Involvement_in_the_Iraq_war

Cheney didn't personally pick up the phone and make it happen, but he did tell Don Rumsfeld to do it; and he did it.

Cycloptichorn

Can you cite a source which supports the idea that Cheney told Rumsfeld to make sure Halliburton got a contract? I don't think you would like to be judged on the basis of "he must have been involved."
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 12:41 pm
@Brandon9000,
Rolling Eyes in what universe, are the people who are in charge, not responsible for transactions in which hundreds of billions of dollars are spent - even if their subordinates carry out the transaction? Have you found this to be the case in YOUR life or business dealings? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 12:43 pm
@Brandon9000,
i would like nothing more

go ahead blame me for anything

9/11, yep i was behind that

jfk, again me (and a damn good shot for an 11 month old too)

obama's election, sorry about that one, not my proudest moment

it was all me, everything that ever happened or will happen
Amigo

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 02:52 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Rolling Eyes in what universe, are the people who are in charge, not responsible for transactions in which hundreds of billions of dollars are spent - even if their subordinates carry out the transaction? Have you found this to be the case in YOUR life or business dealings? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Cycloptichorn
Washington DC
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 04:02 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
i would like nothing more

go ahead blame me for anything

9/11, yep i was behind that

jfk, again me (and a damn good shot for an 11 month old too)

obama's election, sorry about that one, not my proudest moment

it was all me, everything that ever happened or will happen
I suspected as much.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 05:27 pm
Abraham Lincoln was a Republican in a big war? I don't think he would think much of Dick Cheney.

And I don't think Thomas Jefferson would have either.

I think you would have to be FUCKEN NUTS to think that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 05:36 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo, the trouble with u
is that U don 't love Richard Cheney enuf.

David
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 05:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Amigo, the trouble with u
is that U don 't love Richard Cheney enuf.

David

Why would you love a cowardly, draft-dodging son of a bitch?

At his heart, that is what Cheney is: a coward.

Cycloptichorn
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
it wasn't dodging

it was deferments Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:15 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

There is a difference between being ultimately responsible because a crime was committed on your watch and being actually involved. There is a difference between Halliburton receiving some mild favoritism and then later committing a breach of responsibility with Cheney not being personally behind either step, and a situation where Cheney told someone to skip chlorinization of the water to increase profit.
djjd62

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:18 pm
and why didn't he go to vietnam, i mean as we all learned, dude could shoot a ************ like nobodies business
Amigo

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:45 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

and why didn't he go to vietnam.......?

Cause Dick Cheney is a Fucken pussy. I bet you that son of a bitch can't even work a full eight hours let alone 40 hours a week.

Dick Cheney is the type of dude that would rather **** other people over then work like us and be good people. How much? And what does this money buy?

SO **** DICK CHENEY. I SPIT ON HIS GRAVE!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:49 pm
@Brandon9000,
Contracts worth dozens of billions of dollars - maybe up to hundreds - are considered 'mild favoritism' in your book? You certainly have the ability to understate things.

I suppose you also believe that mob bosses are innocent of crimes. After all, they very rarely order anyone to do anything. So they aren't really guilty then. Right?

Cheney was in charge; things were done under his watch; he is responsible. Not a difficult formula.

Cycloptichorn
Amigo

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 06:53 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
Contracts worth dozens of billions of dollars

That's alot of Mortgages that could have been paid!!!!!!

WHERES THAT MONEY NOW!?!?!

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:18 pm
@Amigo,
Amigo wrote:

djjd62 wrote:

and why didn't he go to vietnam.......?

Cause Dick Cheney is a Fucken pussy. I bet you that son of a bitch can't even work a full eight hours let alone 40 hours a week.

Dick Cheney is the type of dude that would rather **** other people over then work like us and be good people. How much? And what does this money buy?

SO **** DICK CHENEY. I SPIT ON HIS GRAVE!
U CAN 'T spit on his grave: he does not have one.
I told u to LOVE Cheney, not to HAVE SEX with him; there 's a difference.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 11:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Amigo wrote:
Brandon, David

Can I assume you guys are here representing conservative Republicans
and free market philosophies?
I have those philosophies; no one has authorized me to represent him on this forum.

I very earnestly hope that Richard Cheney 's joy
will be exceeded only by the intense beauty in his life.
I hope that he will live in good health for many, many decades.

David
Are we talking about Dick Cheney or hare krishna?

0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 12:15 pm
If OmiSigDavid is so in love with Dead Eye Dick, might I suggest that he have a few drinks and go hunting with him. Maybe this time he will be charged with murder or attempted murder.